Ģરίɱɱ ώλરȘ (OC RWBY RP)(Still Accepting; ignore post count of roleplay please.)

So, just thought of something. Where is this supposed to take place? Trying to figure how my character would come to be wherever the location is.

@EmperorsChosen
The Roleplay will still take place in Remnant. Your decision where you wish to start your character is completely up to you as well as depending on who your character is. You can really start almost anywhere you wish.

Well, yeah, I knew Remnant. Meant more so of where everyone will meet or come together, or if that will be decided or revealed a bit closer to the start.

Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
Well, yeah, I knew Remnant. Meant more so of where everyone will meet or come together, or if that will be decided or revealed a bit closer to the start.
Well, where everyone can end up meeting can be a decision that we can all come to an agreement on. There isn't really any real full decision on that yet, though my opinion would be everyone meeting up in Vacuo. Since the whole hatred for Hunters and Huntresses isn't as bad there.

• Thank You
Reactions: EmperorsChosen
Alright then, that works out for me. I'll leave the history semi-ambiguous short of leaving anywhere so I can adjust wherever we decide to go.

Hey, hey. Throwing my interest in here as I want to see how this is going to go.

Already writing my character, might be up soon still today.

@Yzmael
Awesomes! Welcome aboard!

If you are still looking, I would like to show my interest

Reactions: happymech99
I'm interested. Also I'm almost done with my CS and should be able to post my CS in the CS thread some time today.

Reactions: happymech99
@Nunali @Accelerator @Artorias
Still taking more members! Welcome right aboard! Start up your Characcter Sheets and whenever done, you're free to post it in the CS thread and i'll review it as soon as possible. Until then please remember to read the rules as well as if you'd like there is a discord to join. The link is on the first post on the OOC thread. If not, then you're free to chat there as well.

Interested. Will set about creating a character.

Reactions: Jessica
Not sure if this'll work. Though...This Roleplay is still searching for more players!

We have lost a few people in the middle of the roleplay. I am willing to help anyone who wishes to know anything going on in the roleplay to see if they wish to catch up or know the story so far to see how they would like to join!

I might be interested... Depends where the story's at to see how easy it'd be for my character to hop in.

I might be interested... Depends where the story's at to see how easy it'd be for my character to hop in.

Not many people know each other yet, and the story is currently at an attack from Grimm and a mysterious antagonist. You could join as part of reinforcements