2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fandom, Post apocalypse
If you do not wish to use the discord to chat. Then you can also use this thread as an OOC to just chat in general.

Roleplay || Characters || Lore || Discord

Last edited:
@R-9 Pilot @EmperorsChosen @MYTH* @Karyra @Shiki @Jessica2477

Just a quick announcement.
I will be starting up the IC thread around tomorrow(Monday), around probably 5-6PM EST.
You are all free to continue working on your characters even after the IC is brought up, rules will be posted along with the IC so it will show how to know your character is accepted.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or however you feel comfortable.

Thank you.​

@Astros
So, before I do accept your character. I do have a question.
Everything seems to check out good. Though if you could, can you give a little description of your weapon? Just to know that besides it is a sword that can also become like the whip sword because it can separate itself into pieces and make it longer like it shows in the picture, does it have any form of long range combat...such as any sort of use for shooting?

Also, if you would like. It is up to you. But there is a discord channel link on the first post of this OOC thread if you'd like to join. If not, then you are welcome to chat here in this OOC thread as well.

@Astros
So, before I do accept your character. I do have a question.
Everything seems to check out good. Though if you could, can you give a little description of your weapon? Just to know that besides it is a sword that can also become like the whip sword because it can separate itself into pieces and make it longer like it shows in the picture, does it have any form of long range combat...such as any sort of use for shooting?

Also, if you would like. It is up to you. But there is a discord channel link on the first post of this OOC thread if you'd like to join. If not, then you are welcome to chat here in this OOC thread as well.
No. No projectiles. I may think of something later for it relating to Dust or its usage, but currently I just plan for her to have a whip sword. I'll join the Discord shortly.

Reactions: happymech99