Get Ready for some Q!

Q

Quakernuts

Original poster
2Lnz.gif

Well hello you beautiful people you! How you doin? You doin great? If not, allow me to rectify that with my presence!

Alright...establish narcissism...check.

Anywho, what's going on Iwaku? Name's Quaker, or Q for short. 'Hot stuff' if you're feeling saucy or you're just hungry for a pizza pocket. Either or works for me, I could eat.

Hold on, I already established narcissism...double check.

Ok, maintaining a cohesive thought train is a bit hard when there doesn't appear to be any rails in the mess that is my mind, so lets get the basics out of the way, shall we?​

Most people call me Q, and I've been writing and RP'ing for a total of...Jebus, 11 years already? God I feel old. I've come over from RPG (RolePlayGateway) since that place seems to be continually shutting down and the mods don't seem to care about anything other than some kind of bitcoin operation. I could get into a whole rant on that subject alone, but to save us sanity and time, I'll just move past it.

So I've been looking for a new place to completely destroy and conquer write and collaborate with others who share the same passion for destruction. So I've been lurking around for a bit, seen some things I've liked and thought I would give it a shot.

So here's hoping I get along with you wonderful people! Looking forward to seeing what Iwaku has to offer and here's hoping my liquor cabinet somehow magically refills itself.

Hint hint...HINT! PLEASE! SOMEONE GET ME SOME JACK DANIELS!

Easiest way to become my friend bar none.

See you around the site Friendos!

21548414.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom