Reactions: Thaleko
//Chroma Core - Captain Phershorn

Captain Phershorn
SRayd3Q.jpg

• Account Login: actia-actual

Level: 45
    Exp: 444,289
    Skill points: 0 unallocated / 120 total

Race: Luna Child - half-Psychai, half-Sidereal. Psychai worker, Sidereal outcaste.
    Embraced race: Sidereal

Classes:
    Geomancer: A mage subset class that uses terraforming magic and changes the flow of natural energy. It has a wide pool of support and utility skills, but weak damage. Its niche is utility, status effects, healing, buffs and debuffs. Beginner Geomancers are viewed as mixed supports and annoyers, but as they level up, their terraforming becomes useful for area denial and defense.
    Corsair: A rogue subset class adapted to sea battles. It focuses on evasion, deceit, and opportunistic strikes. A good understanding of mobility - swimming, climbing, hiding, parkour - is essential for playing a Corsair. Corsairs are fine assassins, but can fill an annoyer niche as well.
    Embraced class: Undecided by Quin

Chroma mastery:
    - Envy (emerald green)
    - Triumph (gold)

History: Came into Chroma Core with a friend, but that friend remembered, became a Corsair, and leveled up quicker than Phershorn did. When Phershorn was on a fledgeling ship, her friend killed the rest of the crew and took her in. After Phershorn grew strong enough, she led a mutiny, and the new crew sailed to a new continent in pursuit of a World Item. They mutinied again as they searched for it on land. Phershorn now travels by herself, but retains the "Captain" moniker.
    In real life, she's a soft-spoken entomology nerd who followed one of her few friends into Chroma Core. The Corsair looked like a fun challenge, and she thought it'd be fun to sail on a ship with her friend, so she went into the game with that goal. Of course, Phershorn got her memories back sometime after her friend did. By the time she caught up with her friend, she knew that girl as Captain Therion, who pillaged the fledgeling ship Phershorn was on. All of the crew who did not surrender were killed to respawn at their last island - except Phershorn, who was assimilated into the crew when Therion recognized her.

Therion thought the assimilation would soothe any bad blood the two had, but Phershorn never accepted it inside. Throughout her entire time on the ship, she trained, she fought, she befriended the crew, and she made sure to never die alone. She went from being the weak link to a strong first mate. The night after Therion found a lead on the World Item she was chasing, Phershorn executed the plan she'd spent her second life preparing for: she froze the ship in the water and led a mutiny. A third of the crew died, Therion got thrown overboard, and Phershorn became the new captain, sailing in search of a coveted World Item called the New World.

The ship has since docked at the continent Therion suspected the New World was on. Phershorn suffered another mutiny, spurring her realization that she wasn't as renowned as she thought she was - the crew was just rebellious. After respawning back at the port, she travels on her own, but sticks with the moniker "Captain Phershorn" as a memento of her pirating days.

• HP: -
      MP: ++++
      AP: ++
      Magic damage (MAG): +
      Strength (STR): ++
      Endurance (END): -
      Shield (SHL): ++++
      Ward (WRD): ++
      Speed (SPD): +++
      Agility (AGI): +++++
      Luck (LUC): ++

• Rig Monkey
      Corsair perk, level 2. Phershorn has quicker swimming and hiding. She can climb higher and faster, as well as navigate with parkour options like rolling, sliding, vaulting, wallrunning, and walljumping.

Pillager
      Corsair perk, level 15. When Phershorn is facing 3 or more enemies, she gains the Crowd Control buff for one minute, boosting her STR, SPD, and LUC. (When partied, Phershorn gains the Crowd Control Buff for one minute when her party is outnumbered at least 2:1.)

All-Terrain Terraformer
      Geomancer perk, level 30. When Phershorn travels terraformed ground, she can adapt to move on it easily. This means she can ice skate, mountain climb, and rock hop with ease, and pull off agility tricks that would be dangerous to people without this perk.

Surge Bomb
      Geomancer perk, level 40. Every time Phershorn successfully debuffs an enemy or applies a status condition, it fills a bomb bar. When the bar is full, she can perform a surge bomb that rattles nearby enemies' natural energies. It's an AoE attack that damages enemies' MP and AP, and may apply the Silenced status effect.

Undecided
      Embraced ??? perk, level 43. ???

Antennae Sixth Sense
      Psychai perk, level 1. Phershorn's antennae give her a chilling sensation when hidden danger is nearby. The sense is more vague for her than it would be for a full Psychai.

Silverforged Skin
      Sidereal perk, level 1. Phershorn is resistant to spiritual, psychic, and mental damage. Her resistance is lesser than a full Sidereal's.

Moonlit Eyes
      Luna Child perk, level 5. Phershorn has perfect night vision.

???
      Sidereal + Geomancer perk.

Incomplete

Chroma Perks
      blar

Passive Weaknesses
      blorp

• Class Skills
      blah

Race Skills
      bloo

Chroma Skills
      blar

Class Skills
      blah

Race Skills
      bloo

Chroma Skills
      blar

Last edited:
//SINners - Sprinklings
S.I.N.NameAgeQuirkH, E, A, SFighting Style

Gluttony

Luca Amber

Defiant

??

Greed

Marlie Lovely

Poetic

War scythe, ward circles

Envy

Blair Memento

Merciful

Combining swords, burning/shocking

Sloth

Silk Mourningdove

Crybaby

Gun fu, ricochet shields

Lust

Altagrace Lovely

Sadistic

Hand to hand, ??

Pride

Finette Saber

Insecure

Sword and buckler, ??

Wrath

Nora Roselore

Clingy

Claws, ??

Fighting style/weapon dump:
  • Sword
  • Wind and fire wheels

I've lost pain. Through these thin layers of stygium, one over the other over the other over the other over the other over skin, I've lost pain. I've lost the burn of angel acid corroding my arm. I've lost the burn of my arm hitting the top of the oven. I've lost the taste of toothpaste and orange juice. I've lost soreness after a good sweat. I've lost skin prickles from my cactus. I've lost pain.
--Nora Roselore

You are so who I want to be. If change starts at the individual level, it starts with you. Not someone who only leaves her house when silver shines outside. You're the type of person people write songs about. I'm the butt of jokes in the fraternity. I don't know it, no. Yet at the same time I'm sure of it. What could you want from a failure like me?
--Silk Mourningdove

For a time, I felt completely alive! I wasn't just strong, I was beautiful. I was young. Now my laugh lines show, my freckles, my broken nose. My chewed nails. I spit out the words I hate about myself like spoiled milk. I just want someone to hold, but arms aren't enough. I need to be more than strong. I need to be just like her.
--Blair Memento

She, a bird over the honeysuckle and fireflies, perches on a tree. This last section of the world has no smog in the sky, just stars and purple. A fugue into loving, but forgetting as soon as she's done. She wakes up next to him and asks him to leave. Into the haze. And after he says no and she raises her voice, the chord escalates and resolves. Her eyes are open above a bruised neck and he's not going to close them.
--Marlie Lovely

Don't blame me - I've no soul. I was born on a boulevard of low feelings, pinioned highs and weighted lows. Everything I feel is my fingers through fifty feet of glass. Except you've come inside my window, and I can perfectly trace the bone that protrudes lightly from your wrist. Up to the Adam's apple. We've been in sin for a long time. What's another touch?
--Altagrace Lovely

We never shared our secrets. I kept yours safe, down my throat and into my stomach. Everything churns when I try to digest what we did, but I stuffed it down with anything I could. Scones and milkshakes, sure, but also glowing LCD screens and the slush of whiskey and coke. And here you are, betrayal staining the pavement and smelling like bile.
--Luca Amber

Beautify me, your hospitality. Give me what I need for the world to listen to me. I can wipe the silver from the skies if they pay me mind, and I can do so much more if they love me. You will be properly compensated, even after the light falls to the sun. Everyone will. I will rend these smoking cities one by one, and build something so much better in their place.
--Finette Saber

Last edited:
//SINners - Skeleton

WIP (scroll does not work)

N a m e

Sin:

Armor suit:
- class
- weapons
- Stygium powers
- methods of mobility

Three pillars:

Finishers:

Random-ass details:

Personality:

Bio:

Last edited:
//SINners - Sloth

S i l k M o u r n i n g d o v e
Sloth / 22 / Pistols and Pajamas

• Personality: In a word, sensitive - insults, injuries, rejections, and failures all bring her to tears, and easily. She holds herself to higher standards than she does everyone else; with the other SINners, she takes a diplomatic and even nurturing approach. While she often avoids taking action because she's afraid of failure, she can be motivated by friendship. There's nothing Silk wants more than to feel like she matters to someone - that she's not a drain.

Agenda: To get the highest kill count and get the attention of someone who was once close to her.

Bio: Silk's family owns a financial conglomerate. They let her live with them after she graduated, but kicked her out shortly after she turned 22 because she wasn't proving herself a worthy heiress.

• Weapons: Smoky Wings, a pair of silver pistols with cloudy detailing on the grip.
    Stygium power: Silk can create circular shields that reflect damaging blows. They're just big enough for her to stand on.
    Fighting style: Gun fu with bouncy shields, incorporating hand-to-hand techniques. Cautious.

More coming soon... ?

• Hair: White, falling to her waist in chunky layers. Messy blunt bangs.
    Eyes: Blue and diamond-shaped. Frequently wet. Sit behind rectangular glasses.
    Complexion: Pallid
    Height: 5'3''
    Build: Petite, though a little top-heavy.

Clothes: A comfy pair of satin blue pajamas that puff on the short sleeves and below the knees. Over that is a sheer white bed jacket, tied at her waist by the pajamas' belt. She also wears dark blue velvet slippers with bows and closed heels.

Last edited:
Last edited:
//RWBY - Untitled - Tun Xiao Long

T u n • X i a o • L o n g
Team CUTE / 18 / speed demon

• Name allusion: Tun means "morning sun" or "sunrise", alluding to the purple of dawn.
    Species: Human
    Parents: Yang Xiao Long (biological mother); Reese Chloris (adoptive mother); unknown father

Aura color: Ultraviolet
    Height: 5'9''
    KEDd96G.jpg
    dweLDyx.jpg

• Semblance: Speed Flare. As Tun's attacks speed up, she can put extra force behind them with ultraviolet energy flares. Attacks with a lot of momentum, as well as combos, can be crushing when she uses her semblance.
    Weapon: Blackout Dive, a pair of Kinetic Support Bullet Boots. These fit over Tun's everyday shoes, shoot bullets out of the fronts, and fly with the assistance of gravity dust. She controls them through electrical signals from two barettes in her hair. These are protected by her aura, but can feel pain in an amplified way.

• Personality: A thrill-seeker to the end, Tun is truly her mothers' daughter. She loves the open air, pushing her limits, bucking the rules, and being the fastest. Acting on her competitive streak and need for speed is more important to her than being liked, and nobody around her doubts it - she's snarky and cocky, and enjoys being the center of attention.

Despite how spiteful she can be, she is lonely on the inside. She doesn't have friends so much as people she admires, but she does wish she was closer to them. And if she was... how the wildfire might be more like a warm ray of light. But she's not sure how to let people in and show them that gentleness, and she's not sure if she wants to know. Why make yourself vulnerable when you can fly across a lake?

How their parents met: After the events of the series, Yang, Reese, and a few other Huntresses formed the Reaper's Daughters, a group that traveled Remnant together on their respective vehicles, hunting and slaying Grimm nobody ever could alone. All of them enjoyed a wild life on the road, restrained by nothing but each other. Yang and Reese were especially close - they seemed to have the greatest need to be free, to be fast, to live like tomorrow wouldn't come, and it gave them an understanding of one another.

It had been after some cavorting around that the two settled into a relationship, and by that time, Yang had learned she was pregnant - the father was long behind them, but Yang wanted to raise the child. The couple got an apartment in Reese's homeland of Mistral (they were closer at the time), but determined that as soon as Tun was old enough, the family would travel.

History: Tun learned to love the feeling of speed at a young age. She'd see Mama Yang on her motorbike or Mama Reese on her hoverboard, and when she was old enough, accompanied them on their trips around Anima (she had a simple hoverboard of her own). Her parents would do dangerous things - cliff diving, free climbing, Grimm hunting. Tun wanted to do those things and more. This was what convinced her to become a Huntress.

She went to Sanctum when she came of age, and found what she'd been looking for: flight. When she forged her boots and took a ride, she felt as if the world had been opened to her. Of course, she was less interested in making friends than racing them. But even now, when few can keep up with her, Tun feels like there's something she just can't reach.

Last edited:
//RWBY - Hopes and Dreams - Eifa Belladonna

E i f a • B e l l a d o n n a
Team CUTE / 18 / dwell a hermit anywhere

• Name allusion: Eifa means "darkness" or "gloomy", alluding to dark colors or blackness.
    Parents: Cinder Fall (biological mother); Mercury Black (biological father); Blake Belladonna (adoptive mother); Winter Schnee (adoptive mother)

Aura color: Ink-black
    Height: 5'5''
    0861741bd55e4908e1b67ca6a202a21b.jpg
    fBMC4qr.jpg

• Semblance: Fraxikinesis. Eifa can move and shape burnt matter by moving her body. Restraining her movements hamstrings her semblance.
    Weapon: Lost Halo, a handheld metal fan. Used on its own, Lost Halo can produce cutting gusts of wind and be used as a shield. It can also be loaded with dust that creates elementally-infused wind blasts; Eifa prefers fire dust to harmonize with her semblance.

• Personality: Painfully shy around people, but uninhibited and sadistic when it's time to get violent. She tells herself she wants to be liked, not feared, but she can't fully believe it. Sometimes a remark about torture or murder will just slip out, and she stops worrying about seeming weird.

How their parents met: Cinder met Mercury when she was searching for underlings in her quest for power. Eifa was only conceived, however, in a celebratory threesome between Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald after Salem was defeated. Cinder and Emerald both had children around the same time, and Eifa spent a few years being raised by Cinder and the rest of the evil crew, with Emerald's child, until Team RWBY found and arrested Cinder.

While Cinder went to prison, Blake Belladonna was to take care of Eifa until Eifa could be taken into foster care. However, Blake knew that Eifa was unlikely to be adopted due to her body's anomaly, and the chances would only decrease if anyone found out her parentage. Knowing what it was like not to belong, Blake adopted Eifa. At the time, Blake was dating Winter Schnee (Weiss set them up), and the two slowly grew close enough that they were a couple raising Eifa together in Vale.

History: Eifa grew up loved, but that didn't mean anything was easy. Cinder had taught her about power and fear, but Blake and Winter wanted their daughter to understand love and hope. Eifa wound up burying what Cinder taught her, rather than confronting it, like a monster locked in a cage. She learned to stay quiet, in case she said something cruel, and she learned to hide her feelings, in case people judged her harshly. She had few friends, and avoided romance.

She did see her cousin Cory Schnee, as well as her "cousins" Tun Xiao Long and Pacifica Rose, every so often. She hoped she might one day get close to them; that was one of the reasons she became a Huntress. Another was that she hoped the travels would help her find her biological family again. But those were small next to the main reason: it was an opportunity to incinerate things that stood in her way.

Last edited:
//RWBY - Hopes and Dreams - Pacifica Rose

P a c i f i c a • R o s e
Team PHLX / 20 / slay your dragons and rescue your prince

• Name allusion: Pacifica alludes to the blueness of the Pacific ocean.
    Parents: Ruby Rose (mother); Neptune Vasilias (father)

Aura color: Aquamarine
    Height: 5'3''
    XsHXLiU.png
    HTySw5v.jpg

• Semblance: Water travel. Pacifica can teleport through liquid water, as long as both her beginning and ending point are in the water. This allows her brief invulnerability as well. Her teachers believe she might be able to teleport through ice and steam at a sufficient skill level.
    Weapon: Sao, a trawling net, and Thoe, a pistol. Sao folds small enough to fit in a compartment on Thoe, but at full size, it's got a diameter of four feet. Sao can wrap up enemies and drag them around, but Pacifica can weave in a dust thread to infuse the net with powerful effects - cutting with metal dust, freezing with ice, shocking with lightning. The only dust she'll load into Thoe is water; it's a secondary weapon to support Sao.

• Personality: Laid-back, playful, and relentlessly positive. Also a flirt, though she's pretty clumsy at it. Away from her family and team, the people who give her comfort, she gets cagey and paranoid.

How their parents met: Ruby and Neptune met during their first years of combat school. Team SSSN caught up to RWBY and JNPR shortly after the Battle of Haven and traveled with them, but SSSN stayed in Vacuo to help the kingdom rebuild after the battle. Ruby and Neptune didn't see one another for a long time, but following attraction based on a whim, they wrote to one another frequently and fell in love through the correspondence.

The next time they met was in central Vale, where Ruby had just returned home. Their hands brushed while reaching for the same pack of cookies, Ruby's "glad to be home" buy and Neptune's "welcome home" gift to her. Ruby couldn't help but lean up and kiss him. A few months later, they married and had Pacifica.

Bio: Pacifica spent her childhood in central Vale, content to follow her parents' legacy - live peacefully, go to combat school, become a Huntress. When she was seven years old, a group of rogue scientists called Argent attacked their car and tried to abduct Ruby and Pacifica. Ruby and Neptone narrowly fought them off, but it was apparent that they couldn't keep Pacifica safe here. So Pacifica lived a nomadic life with her parents where they taught her to fight, until she was ready to enter Beacon. Despite her upbeat demeanor, something inside Pacifica resents how she didn't get to live a normal life, all because people wanted her eyes.

Last edited:
//m.o.x.i. - Skeleton

Surname Name
"Some lyrics they sing"

Group: ?
    Company: ?
    Role: ?
    Voice: ?

Stage name: ?

Height: ?
    Features:

Personality: ?

Skills: ?

Bio: ?

Element:

Weapon system:

Powers: ?

Last edited:
//m.o.x.i. - Choi Soyoung

Choi Soyoung
"To become queen is the loneliest achievement of them all"

Group: m.o.x.i.
    Company: LME
    Role: Rapper
    Voice: x

Stage name: N/A

Height: 5'0''
    Features: Hair done up in space buns, black and white clothes, uses posture to try to look bigger than she is

Personality: Eloquent and sarcastic. Secretly always comparing herself to everyone else, wanting to be the best. Acts cold, but is soft on the inside.

Skills: Rapping, lying, remembering details, cleaning things

Element: Fire

Weapon system: ?

Last edited:
//m.o.x.i. - Kim Chaewon

Kim Chaewon
"We look so much softer in the decor of night"

Group: m.o.x.i.
    Company: LME
    Role: Maknae
    Voice: x

Stage name: N/A

Height: 5'4''
    Features: Pink hair, dramatic doll-like makeup, likes to carry a camera

Personality: Loves books, strawberries, and admiring pretty people. Avoids conflict. Blushes and smiles easily. Caring.

Skills: Investigating, cold-reading, flower arranging, dancing

Element: Mental

Weapon system: ?

Last edited:
//RWBY - Hopes and Dreams - Villains

Villains
"Revenge is always sweet, and chaos is the prize"

Overview: A group of mad scientists who abduct and study silver-eyed warriors.
    Mooks: Men and women in black, armed with large guns.
    Notable people:
    • Yin Guanting, a teenage silver-eyed warrior who has been missing for years and is effectively brainwashed. Her eyes function at maximum power. She wields a large sword and sheath, and her semblance is invisibility. Image
    • Laban Tungsten, the mastermind behind Argent. He's not a combatant, as far as people know, but much about him is hidden. Image

Overview: A group that broke away from Salem after her defeat. Cinder controls it from prison, hoping to usurp the powers of all of the Maidens one day.
    Mooks: Whoever Cinder has taken control of at the time. Robots as often as not.
    Notable people:
    • Cinder Fall, the current Fall Maiden. Kept in an ultra-maximum security prison, but not without secret connections to the outside world.
    • Mercury Black, Cinder's right hand. He's grown much better at brawling, assassination, and prosthetics in the meantime.
    • Emerald Sustrai, Cinder's left hand. She's a master of illusions, and though she's losing her taste for villainy, Mercury keeps her in line.
    • Garnet Sustrai, Emerald's son. He's Eifa's age, and wants to run from Cinder's group with his mother, but he's not sure how. His semblance is creating bursts of emotions and empathy.

Overview: ?
    Mooks: ?
    Notable people: ?

Last edited:
//General - Text Messages (WIP)

Current issues:
  • Text messages shorter than 2 lines look funky
  • Doesn't do that nice thing with the columns for multiple messages from the same person
  • Wanna frame it with an Android phone modeled after mine

80% 11:42
bff
I like sunset clouds!

black is the color of my soul

Last edited:
//General - Computer Desktop

I might add a window or three to this later but I think it works the way it is now. Just kidding. This is getting continually updated until it's as cluttered as my own computer, or I run out of inspiration.

Song in the txt is by Kitty.

my computer

network

inbox

recycle bin

brb.txt
File Edit Search Help
I never get bored of brainstorming reasons I adore you
I never get bored of brainstorming reasons I adore you

I'm a sucker for lover's spats
And the back and forth
But our tussles are nothing
What am I packing for?
I'll never walk out unless I have to, boy
I'll never walk out the door

start
Notepad
11:54 PM

Last edited:
//Afterland - Skeleton (WIP)

anyone else feel like white backgrounds make a layout look 1000% more crisp?

NAME

this
that
other
B A S I C S
Name Origin: Nulla eu nulla venenatis, vehicula ipsum id, ultrices libero.
Birth Name: Leocadia Isaura
Armor Proficiency: Lorem
Weapon Proficiency: Ipsum
B A C K G R O U N D
Occupation: Vivamus tempus eros augue, non dictum risus egestas imperdiet. Aliquam porta ex at tortor fringilla, a porta nisi ullamcorper. Nunc tincidunt, ex sed commodo accumsan, diam magna vehicula ipsum, in viverra nisi mauris tempus sem.
Sleeping: Fusce sed erat nisi. In vitae pretium nisl.
Activities: Nulla ut iaculis dolor, at mattis ante. Suspendisse sit amet urna efficitur, maximus sem et, pretium arcu. Nam ut risus vitae nulla commodo commodo. Maecenas tortor nisi, ullamcorper pellentesque scelerisque a, tincidunt nec dui.
Family: Integer vulputate efficitur sem, et lobortis nisl vestibulum nec. Vestibulum sagittis elit sit amet pulvinar tempus. Proin tincidunt, arcu non euismod volutpat, nunc augue venenatis lorem, sed porta dui orci eget nibh.
P E R S O N A L
In A Word: Dolor
Agenda: Proin vel pretium nulla.
Quirks: Donec tellus lorem, auctor sed ipsum et, fermentum egestas lectus. Sed ornare nisi eu vulputate varius.
C O M B A T
CLASS
Class Name: Suspendisse Potenti
Primary Stat: Numquam
Secondary Stat: Vicar
Weakness: Etiam venenatis nulla faucibus.
Weapon Affinity: Cras eget porta nisi. Sed sollicitudin massa nec arcu mattis, eu rutrum justo malesuada.
Secondary Affinity: Tempus justo non, sollicitudin leo. Proin sagittis dui odio.

WEAPONS
Weapon Range: In-Hac
Weapon Type: Platea
Fusce tempus odio eu urna luctus lacinia. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed risus ipsum, facilisis at est auctor, imperdiet vestibulum libero. Donec sed tincidunt velit. Cras sed aliquet nunc. Vivamus et auctor dolor. Donec a diam nisi. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

STYLE
First Stance: Maecenas Volutpat. Tortor sit amet tincidunt tincidunt. Duis accumsan fringilla sem, in viverra mauris consequat id.
Special Techniques:
_Duis Ornare controlo
Combos: Dolor neque / Id Egestas / Leo Dictum / Vel Aliquam
Second Stance: Maecenas Volutpat. Tortor sit amet tincidunt tincidunt. Duis accumsan fringilla sem, in viverra mauris consequat id.
Special Techniques:
_Duis Ornare controlo
Combos: Dolor neque / Id Egestas / Leo Dictum / Vel Aliquam
A R M O R
COSMETICS
Colors:
_Primary: Mauris
_Secondary: Sollicitudin
_Tertiary: Diam
Armor Theme: Amet Dui Tincidunt

PIECES
Head: Mollis nisl eget ex consequat.
Outfit: Vitae iaculis velit fermentum.
Accessories: Phasellus eget dui at felis lacinia varius. Quisque sodales ipsum dui.

Last edited:
//Partner Search 25 Oct 2018 - WIP

QUIN'S PARTNER SEARCH

• Hi, I'm Quincunx! I'm 22, I love anime and drawing, and I'm looking for a new RP partner. I work a job with changing hours, so my availability to RP varies, but I'll put everything I can into our writing. Also, I love to chat and will probably ask you about your day and try to be friends. My plots all include action, as well as sci-fi, fantasy, or both.

I enjoy playing multiple protagonists, and I am most experienced RPing as ladies, though I also play as guys. Speaking of gender, I'm down for M/F and F/F pairings. Finally, I use anime/illustrated pictures and prefer that you do as well.

• I'm looking for:

• Someone 18+ (not necessarily for smut - I'm just more comfortable playing with other adults)
    • Someone who RPs men and women (I'm not worried about your irl gender; I'm only concerned that you play both)
    • Someone who will be patient with me and my changing schedule (we might speedpost back and forth a few days a week for one week, and get just one scene done another)
    • Someone who likes to chat about life and RP
    • Someone who can accept and adapt when our plots run out of steam or need a reboot

I like:

• PM and Discord RPs!
    • Cool powers, flashy weapons, crazy action sequences, and other shiny things.
    • Building original settings. Let's chat about our RP's world!
    • Multiple protags. I like to start with one or two per person, and then add more along the way. While I enjoy ending up with 3 or 4 for myself, I don't mind prioritizing a particular character or pairing.
    • Romance. I wanna stress that this is optional, and should not be forced if the characters don't have chemistry. That said, I like diverse relationship dynamics - like, one pair could be soft and romantic, and another could be more rivalry-based, etc.
    • Casual post length. I do one to two standard paragraphs most of the time. However, I go higher for starters or groups of characters, and lower for situations that would suffer in the presence of long chains of actions.

I'm not into:

• RPs in threads
    • Plots that span longer than 1-2 months
    • Strict realism with no fantasy or sci-fi elements
    • Fandoms
    • Chronic long posts (4+ standard paragraphs) with long chains of actions

• ??? // the end of the world, again?
    Setting: A community in bombed-out ruins
    Characters: Adult survivors of the apocalypse
    Themes: Stewardship of the planet, ???

MOBIUS VEIL // survivors of a destroyed caravan assemble anti-monster technology
    Setting: A chimera-infested world with scattered communities
    Characters: Adult caravan crewmen and guards
    Themes: Inequality, dangerous freedom vs safe dystopia

EMOTIONAL SYSTEMS // teenage girls fight cosmic wars
    Setting: A floating, modern city
    Characters: Teenage magical girls
    Themes: The struggle of teenagers to define their own worlds, the fragile human heart vs obligations that demand a tough mind
    Stipulations: No redstar content; fade-to-black sex is acceptable

• DOMINANT OR SUBMISSIVE?
    I play dominant, submissive, and switch characters. I will not exclusively play characters of the same inclination, because I find that limiting to the characters and my fun (hehe). This means that I'll play a mix of dominant, submissive, and possibly switch characters in each RP, and I expect that you do the same.

KINKS
    I'm pretty vanilla, but I do enjoy:

• Futa
    • Light bondage
    • Clothing disparity
    • Dubious consent (sometimes - let's talk before we start a dubcon scene)
    • Trios

• If you've read all this and you're interested, drop me a PM! Please include the name of the plot you want to play, and do not comment on this thread.

There are no passwords you have to mention to me or anything of the sort. That said, I am trusting that you have read everything within these tabs. Thank you for reading my search, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
//Boundless Depths - ??

Leith Obelia
Free-spirited and dreamy, yet weighed down by sins of the past.
Mixes clean medical aesthetic with grungey stitches.
Crafter
Hails from somewhere fairly small that never had enough
Desires knowledge and information
Once followed a toxic ideology

Nora Tarpon
Stealthy, cunning, and can keep a secret, but also wants to show off and prove herself
Sweet and cute pigtails meet classic all-black
Rogue/thief
From a medium place where she had to fight to stand out
Desires wealth and prosperity
Can be baited if you convince her someone is undervaluing her

Basics//
Name:
Sex:

Equipment//

Abilities//

Weaknesses//

Bio//

Last edited:
//Southshore - Plotting

Southshore, a city built on the shine of tourism and being a thriving home for the supernatural. (There are rumors of freaks, but the humanlike ghosts, ghouls, hive minds, and fae stay out of sight.) People come for the street musicians, the dancers, the amusement park, the beach resorts in summer. For summer, the nights have been drawing short, and the leaves have been dying without so much as turning red. People inexplicably fall ill with fatigue, migraines, memory loss, and visions of an apocalyptic winter.

This is because someone has been catching fireflies in a jar by the thousands, which is a problem since the city's fireflies are actually season spirits. The fireflies keep the summer alive, as well as all the people who make memories in it. Who is stealing the fireflies? Could it be a human who knows Southshore's supernatural secrets? A monster with a vendetta? Something more sinister yet? Can the spirits be recovered before night falls on Southshore forever?

Name:
Species:
Monster info:
(n/a if human)

Abilities/skills/combat:

Personality:
Bio:
Other:
(voice, items, etc)

Play a character who cuts deep and often to look like how they feel.

Pull no punches with your characters. Do bad things. Don't hedge.

wsAABKA.jpg

Name: Tarion O'Connor
Species: Human (with strings attached)
Monster info:

Abilities/skills/combat:

Personality:
Bio:

Passionate, talented artist who is meticulous about her craft
Simple, practical clothing that is fundamentally mismatched
Ranger/sniper (???)
From somewhere large, bustling, and scary at night
Desires peace and security