Golden City Prequels: Two Years Ago

First of all, you can definitely keep the prequels running next to the Master Game. Don't worry about that! :D

I for one am intent in going with what we had discussed so far. But if @Joan and you are both voting for something else I'm fine as well. Just know that you are still allowed to play little prequels and the likes to flesh out relationships even while the Master Games are running. That is the whole purpose of these side-stories after all!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Anguissette
As far as I'm concerned we can keep it going or wrap it up with a short summary if that's what you would prefer in order to better focus on the main story. I'll probably sit this one out as far as main stories are concerned. Basically whatever you decide I'll go with that.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I don't have a specific agenda for Kitty in this main story either - she isn't going to leave the Underground for this, free elevator to the Sky or no.

Basically for each of these I'm very happy to continue if my partners are, but don't want to force anyone into doubling their characters who doesn't want to.

Present Aisling may make an appearance, will talk to Shiz about the idea when we're both less sick.

Reactions: Snowflake
I'm perfectly fine with continuing our prequel, especially since I haven't managed to post yet (yay sleep problems -_-). On that note, sorry I haven't replied yet, I'll try to figure that out when I've worked through my current todo list.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I definitely still wanna keep doing the prequel! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thanks for the unanimous vote of confidence people!

Sorry there's not much of me today, will post when I start to feel better (tonight or tomororw).

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia and Pahn