Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
One of the worst (and the funniest) word slip-ups I've had is when I called graham crackers 'graham crappers'.

What's your favorite slip-up you've had, or witnessed another person have?

• Haha
Reactions: Dipper and Iceydaze
Most of my word slip ups are because of auto-correct *shakes fist*

But I say a lot of dumb things by accident. Funnily enough, my auto-correct mistakes do slip into to my spelling until I messed up with the word autocorrect itself and said "autocratic"

Have called pickles 'pickies'. For a while after that my roommate loved to ask me if I wanted some dill pickies.

Also when I was younger I told my brother that 'his hairs were leggy' and that also became an in joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze and noodle
Like many, I have had that childhood booger/burger phase. Except I started speaking around the time i was 8ish. So many of my slip ups are still recent enough for me not to forget about.

Wallaby became wobbly
World became Whirl
At one point, popcorn had a nsfw pronunciation.
Ms. Pumphrey became Ms. Pumpkin

I still slip up if I talk fast but for the most part I don't talk at all.

I also relate to that autocratic thing. Happens all the time when I'm typing. I typo often but being the triple checker that I am, most are edited out so I don't seem like a complete failure.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's c's turn into s' when I try to type sec.

I've gotten several friend typos in a special screenshot folder just for this moment but it's probably best to keep them to myself for now. Secret weapons.

My favorite of theirs being "Knightsbridge"

You know it's bad when neither party can tell what they were trying to type. >. >

• Love
Reactions: noodle
I just forgot the word for "wrists" and called them "hand-ankles". That's about where my mind is at right now.

Worst I've said is "we're gonna need some more sits" when I was helping setting up the room for a graduation party.

I meant seats, but sits is pretty good too. I'm always up for the sittings.

:cookie:

• Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze and noodle
I switched from Swedish to English to talk to someone and was going to ask what time "passar" them best, but realised that that was me Swenglishing it and caught myself - phew that would have been embarrassing - to say "fits you best". It came out as the much less embarrassing "what time farts you best?".

I have typo'd "*is shot*" as "*is hot*" at least once.

Also, I have a message in the Iwaku Discord saying "w8, you gotta roll the d" and then followed a bit later by "w8", "lemme try to word better", and "You gotta roll the N" as how to pronounce "validnra", as Pahn had typo'd the name of one of her characters or something.

Aside from those, I don't have any that I remember at the moment.