Greetings!

Saint Pierre and Miquelon

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Very unoriginal title but figured this had to come eventually. Just a hapless American boy who's endlessly fascinated by territorial anomalies and possessions, like the one in my title. I also do some roleplaying on the side and figured this site would be as good a pick as any to join! Thanks for having me.

((I apologize if my avatar offends anyone. It's Tomura Shigiraki from MHA.))

You don't have to tell me! Ahh, I love BNHA so much! My avatar is Uraraka if you couldn't tell.

Welcome to Iwaku! If you need help with anything, fee free to ask!

//pops in for a rare greeting.

Hihi, welcome to Iwaku! Though, I already told you that. This place is certainly the place to be at for roleplaying, but I'm sure you can also find people with whom you can gush with over animals. @DayDreamer is an animal lover, I know. :P (calling you out my friend!)

You don't have to tell me! Ahh, I love BNHA so much! My avatar is Uraraka if you couldn't tell.

Welcome to Iwaku! If you need help with anything, fee free to ask!

I have a very short attention span so I haven't been able to sit down and watch the anime. Which is a shame since I've heard it's some of the best dub work in recent times and I can respect that as a aspiring VA in my off time. But I'm all caught up on the manga and let me just say it's the only manga I've read in recent months and after binge-reading it in 2-3 days it was incredible.

I actually have plenty of MHA OCs I'd love to share with ya. I'll send you a PM after I finish this post. Thanks for the warm greeting by the way, it's quite appreciated.

//pops in for a rare greeting.

Hihi, welcome to Iwaku! Though, I already told you that. This place is certainly the place to be at for roleplaying, but I'm sure you can also find people with whom you can gush with over animals. @DayDreamer is an animal lover, I know. :P (calling you out my friend!)

Thank you!

Yeah, I'm by no means as knowledgable as the animal encyclopedia blog I linked you, but I love on my breaks at work opening up the Wikipedia page on any random animal and just reading on it. Whether that be platypi, lions, tigers, wasps, and so on. It's amazing to kick back and think about the animals that we share the world with and how they go about their day to day life.

I certainly don't envy any insects who cross the path of an ant horde for example. Nasty stuff.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Some of your introduction escapes my feeble and tired mind, but welcome to Iwaku!

Some of your introduction escapes my feeble and tired mind, but welcome to Iwaku!

Haha, don't worry about it dude. It's basically to do with my username is all. I'm a big geography nerd so knowing that Canada is bordered very, very slightly by a tiny TINY piece of France is amazing to me.

Hi, Welcome to Iwaku ^-^
Indeed I am an animal lover and I do know a lot of stuff but I am by no means an expert

It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm glad to have met Nemo and now you. You both seem like really good people.

Haha, don't worry about it dude. It's basically to do with my username is all. I'm a big geography nerd so knowing that Canada is bordered very, very slightly by a tiny TINY piece of France is amazing to me.
Wait, what? Is this actually true? I honestly had no idea. Geography (outside of the Middle East) is lost on me.