1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
What are some of your habits, and which of them would you want to change overnight, if you could?

I tend to slouch in my chair when I'm sitting alone at my desk at home. It's probably bad for my spine so I should work on fixing that. >_>

Ever since I was young I've been able to fold my right ear inside of itself, so whenever I'm engaged in a sedatary activity, like reading a book or a word find, I continuously fold, and unfold said ear. I consider that harmless, so I'm perfectly ok with keeping that habit.

One I could do without could be when I speak to people Ive been told that I possess an intimidating degree of eye contact. As if I'm unintentionally attempting to bore my way into your soul, and apparently its off putting to some, so I do try to make an effort to glance away from time to time for the comfort of others. Doesn't help that I'm fairly tall either.

Reactions: Ardent
I chew the sides of my fingers when thinking, which hasn't been particularly good for said fingers.

I am sorry, fingers.

:cookie:

Reactions: Ardent
I'm a fiddler. No matter where I am, I have to fiddle with something. Hoodie strings, hair, glasses, bag straps, pencils. If you leave stuff on the desk, I willl pick it up.

I also chew on anything bc I am six. I have to be told so many times when I'm not thinking to stop chewing on peoples things lmao

Biting my nails. It is more of a sickness than a habit. I can't stop no matter how many times I try. I've gotten a little better. I no longer bit them until my fingers hurt but still ....

I eat when I'm bored. It's a habit I'd like to change sooner rather than later.

I used to have a habit where I didn't eat breakfast. From age 9 - now (I'm 22) I never really ate breakfast, it made me feel sick eating so early in the morning. I had 40 minutes of commute to school so when I got to school I wasn't hungry and waited until lunch to eat anything. Now I eat oatmeal with cinnamon and some milk + green tea, every morning \o/

I've ALMOST conquered the nail biting, but I have had a few back steps with it. The one thing I'd LOVE to eliminate completely is my hatred of water, and hydrating properly. I do try, but yeah...when I do it's a total guzzle of an entire bottle of water which is not a good solution I've been told.

Also, if there was a way to sudden LOVE the gym....that would be great too.

When I brush my teeth I do a grand tour of the house and poke my nose into every room. My housemates have asked me to stop but I still find myself doing it without realizing till I'm in the kitchen or living room having already traversed two flights of stairs.

Last edited:
I'm a fiddler. No matter where I am, I have to fiddle with something. Hoodie strings, hair, glasses, bag straps, pencils. If you leave stuff on the desk, I willl pick it up.

I also chew on anything bc I am six. I have to be told so many times when I'm not thinking to stop chewing on peoples things lmao
I too am fidgety. I don't always notice myself but it tends to drive people a little up the wall: "Why are you bouncing your leg? You keep messing with your hair! Stop worrying your buttons!"

Reactions: Esmeray
Oh man.... I have to make a list hahaa

1. I fidget A LOT. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was around five I think? Part of that is just me not being able to sit still. Sometimes I tap my foot, chew on my pencil, fiddle with an eraser, click pens. For the most part a lot of my fidgeting I do with my hands.
  2. I chew on my bottom lip a lot.
  3. Most the time all of my outfits have to be color coordinated in some way or it bothers me.
  4. I like to be watching something when I eat.
  5. I do not eat breakfast. If I do it's typically yogurt and a granola bar. I've developed the habit of skipping meals.
  6. I never make my bed.
  7. I will wear a sweater jacket year round. I always make sure to have it with me even if I'm not wearing it.
  8. I like my volume to be either at even intervals or by fives (2, 4, 6 , 8 or 5, 10, 15, 20).
  9. I habitually hold the door open for anyone and everyone.

I'm sure there's more but this is all I got. Lol

A terrible habit I have had lately is covering my nose and mouth when I feel wind. It started recently when my allergies during the spring got worse, like a protective action.... but now I can not stop myself from doing it at any time.

General anxiety things; shaky legs, picking at dead skin, itching, biting fingernails.
Slouching.
I forget teeth brushing is a thing. I think I need to set an alarm for it. >.>
I clean my nails with tips of paper and mechanical pencils. Horrible habit to get into, don't do it.