Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
RAVE YOUR BUNS OFF

This thread is for RAVING about super happy excitable things you just want to scream wild and cheerful about or spam all over the place!

Okay, okay, okay.

So I found this couple, a few years older than me, who are looking for a roommate.
And, and, and,
they have four ferrets.

My soul has been sold.

Reactions: Torsty
My work bestie's new baby is here! My heart is over flowing right now! Welcome to the world Sterling!

MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS WITH COOLING PROPERTIES.

MY MAN LOVES ME. :D

HOOPLA!
My counselor told me if I get an A in Honors US History, I can take AP Psych/Soc!
I'm so pumped up! I'm also making friends! WOOT!

Got an A and a B for this quarter.

Woo.

Reactions: Torsty and Ochalla
I'm going to meet up with a colleague of mine for a meeting about re-designing a website.

-Despite him being too sick to go to lectures most of this week
-Despite the fact we're supposed to be on a team, but other persons have disappeared rather suddenly
-Despite my laptop not working
-Despite the fact I have told him my laptop isn't working, and I can't do up any designs and or code for another week or so
-Despite the fact he was flirting with me almost non-stop when we went on a trip together
-Despite a mutual friend trying to set us up since mid-October time

Absinthe's getting the shift tomorrow night. :D

Adamant Charmander in Wonder Trade?
That makes me happy.
Adamant Male Charmander with Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, and Outrage, with IV 31 in speed?
Foamy_2ce489_722287.gif

Reactions: 2 people
MY FIANCE GOT ME A GAMING COMPUTER!!! MY FIRST EVER GAMING COMPUTER!!

• Love
Reactions: jared555
I like him.

No, I more than like him. First date; we really hit it off. Hoping for a second date (even he is). Every time I talk to him, my heart races. When the date finished, I had to go pick up something up. I didn't want to leave, no I wanted to hang out more with him because for the first time in ages I wasn't scared.

I can't wait to see him again.

Today my husband and I went to the little fair going on in town and hesitantly we ended up dropping 100$ on a chance game where you are pretty sure the guys is slight of handing some of the tiles, but we ended up winning!!! We won an Xbox One and 300$ It was crazy. We only needed 5 points it was our last little bit of fun money and we won. WOOT!

On the bright side, I saw a good friend today. :] I've missed her.

Pasta never fails me. Best comfort food ever. And some wine...or perhaps I'll have some Irish cream. Either way, mama's gonna pamper herself a little bit. Lately, I've been feeling so sulky and short tempered. Well, no longer! Muahaha!

I wish I didn't have to eat and drink to feel better, but I'm severely lacking in the ganja department. >__>

Also, my first day of math class is cancelled tomorrow. That works out, seeing how I have quite a few errands to run that day. That means I won't have to come home out of breath because of walking all over town. :D Woo. Maybe I can even talk my man into taking me out for luuuunch~

Status
Not open for further replies.