HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you wake up from a nap, hope that your brother never asks you what you want for dinner, because mine did and I said Wingstop. XDDD

I DO NOT, I repeat, I DO NOT, eat fast food, if rarely at all anymore. For some reason, I thought my brother and dad were going to Wingstop for dinner (a place that is not even open in our area yet- they are still doing final touches on the place) and I just... My brother was like "Wingstop?" as in 'ok you wanna go there?' and at the end of our conversation I was like "No, I don't want Wingstop" XDDD

Then he came back to ask if I wanted Hardee's and I thought they'd changed it from Wingstop to Hardee's (which yes, they did), so I said no. My dad and I had a good laugh about how out of it I was.

• Haha
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
There was a dude who was like super rude about it but I will not let him harsh my fun.

Fuck that guy, seriously. People need to step off their own shit and let others be. Don't let anyone ruin that for you, glad you went!

On my own note, I may actually be rooming with one of my best friends.

No more moving.
No more abuse.
Safe, and actually now I have something to look forward to.

Life is looking up ^.^

I stopped having stress dreams and thinking about post graduation life has stopped giving me panic attacks so there's that fun point in life :D

I have a tour at a modeling agency next week and there's the possibility of getting some test shoots done! :D

• Love
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
My dad sent me pictures of kittens today. A pure orange kitten...I think I want that one. I may finally be able to get a kitty of my own :)

So, I started playing Pokemon Shuffle, again. Lost all my previous data, but no big deal because I haven't played it in so long.

I just got the best score possible for a level. Literally, I beat the level in ZERO turns with a massive combo, lmfao. The starting disruption had the pokemon turn three of my pokemon into its species instead. That triggered a match, then it just kept triggering combos. I literally just sat there for about a minute while it went through about twenty matches without me having touched a thing.

Am I the only one who just feels almost like a god when something like this falls into place so perfectly? Yes? Oh, okay then. Still, this little thing within a game totally made me smile and made my day XD

I've thankful for all of the uplifting people in my life. Truly blessed

Grandma's got more kittens! Which means I got more kitty pictures. I can live with that!

Perfectly fused bone! No more crutches! Dethroned as the worst hip case my surgeon has ever seen in his 20 year career :D :D :D

GOT INTO AN OFFICIAL MODELING AGENCY FUCK YES! 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cosmic Fey
I got the orange kitty! He's coming up today! I'm so happy I might cry when I hold him!

I'm going to do great on my final exam for math!

My Kitten's going to be okay! And I caught what was wrong! I wasn't paranoid for no reason! I feel better now. He'll get bigger at my parents and they'll be able to give him the medicine (which I could never do with my work schedule unless I said I needed to work at home which isn't an option right now) and then we'll get him fixed and everything will be good!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
thank the fucking goodness muffin sticks. honestly. i'm back on campus for an internship and staying at one of the dorms (bc short term) and i've been here for a fucking week and not had access to my building.

i've gone to the desk assistants nearly every day since the 10th, and while they do their best, none of them really do much. Yesterday's desk assistant did his absolute best to help me- he filled out forms upon form and eventually said enough was enough and contacted management (who were emailed but never responded prior to).

I finally have access!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Honestly, bless that kid. I wish I knew his name, but I'm still going to email management because he went above and beyond to help me. I understand when people follow their procedure but I greatly appreciate those who go above and beyond.

Shitty day made better by good people

• Love
Reactions: RJS and Joan
Tomorrow is my last day on these god-awful antibiotics! Then, only 5 more days for the other ones.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
That little turkey of a cat has actually settled down and kinda likes me. He really is something.

It's hot as balls outside and I nearly collapsed twice on my way to the viewing.
But it was so worth it because I got the apartment

Reached out to my friends for the first time in ages.
One of who I havent spoken to in two years. Something that didnt stop for any particular reason, nor a falling out, but because when it comes to my friends, and I, we routinely dont talk for extended periods of time. Yet when we do its like we've never missed a beat. Extremely low maintenance, but filled with love nonetheless. I have always adored that about them, especially as someone as reclusive as me.

No need for constant reaffirmation that we're friends, and that we care. We already know that, and at the same time understand that as adult its hard to do much beyond work. The cost of living is high in NYC, so we are all grinding on a daily basis. As a result months, and even years slip by in the blink of an eye. With that being said I reached out to them today to express/remind them of how much I love them.

The passing of my cousin less than a week ago served as a wake up call in regards to certain things. One of them being the importance of relationships, and keeping in touch. Doesnt have to be daily, because truthfully, none of us have ever been clingy in that way. BUT! Just to do better overall because you never know what could happen. Be it joyous or tragic.

Catching up a bit today made me exceedingly happy, and I really needed a shift in mental state.

Status
Not open for further replies.