Headshots and More (closed)

Your drawings are so cute! I was wondering if you were still open to doing a few more drawings...? They're just so cute I can't take it! >~<

Your drawings are so cute! I was wondering if you were still open to doing a few more drawings...? They're just so cute I can't take it! >~<
Possibly. A little behind on orders but I can see what I can do

Name: Felix
Clothing Choice: Formal but casual. Mostly button up shirts and skinny jeans
Personality: He's generally an optimist and cheerful. He tends to think a little too much though and has a wild imagination. He also cries. A lot.
Any Special Requests: It'd be cute if you could draw cat ears on him but it's not necessary.
Other: He had freckles all over and dimples when he smiles

Name: Felix
Clothing Choice: Formal but casual. Mostly button up shirts and skinny jeans
Personality: He's generally an optimist and cheerful. He tends to think a little too much though and has a wild imagination. He also cries. A lot.
Any Special Requests: It'd be cute if you could draw cat ears on him but it's not necessary.
Other: He had freckles all over and dimples when he smiles
Uhh, not much to go on there. Hair color? Eye color? Skin color?

If its now too much, could you create my creature thing, its humanoid but not human (i tried drawing it but it didn't feel right)
Name: Dusk
Clothing choice: a ragged cloak mainly (he just is a black silhouette with the rest of his body)
personality: Gentle to many things but has a murderous side
Special requests: look for him in characters if you can, that might be helpful

Thank you if you are able to, its fine if you can't because he is a strange concept I created