1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, horror, fantasy/urban fantasy, action, adventure, crime
Made an account here long, long ago, then somehow couldn't find this forum again for the life of me, and finally managed to dig it back up by sifting patiently through a couple hundred e-mails until I found the 'welcome to Iwaku' one.
It also did not help that I used a username that I use nowhere else :')
So yeah, glad to be back!

Anyway, hello, I'm a Dutch RPer that is also a student. I play all sorts of characters, ranging from the dark, nasty characters that make fun villains, to kind, gentle souls that just want to get along with the world around them. I'm a major sucker for (urban)fantasy, crime, suspense and horror and love a little bit of worldbuilding.
While I do enjoy playing supernatural characters from time to time, I like to keep their powers on the minor side as I'm a big fan of putting mostly normal characters in abnormal situations, or at least have them start out under-qualified for the task at hand so that they must up their game somehow.

I like to draw my own characters whenever possible (although I don't mind using photo's if I either don't have the time for a drawing or the photo simply captures what I want the char to look like) and my stuff can be found on DeviantArt, ArtStation, Insta and, though severely neglected and about to finally be updated once more, Tumblr
(If linking these is not allowed, let me know and I'll remove them!)

I'm still kinda re-figuring the site out, but I'm excited to dive into some RP here!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hoi Icewater!
... Hoi and Mooi are the only words in Dutch I can remember.

Welcome back to Iwaku! ^-^ I can only assume that the website has had some major updates since you were here last time.

I checked your dA out, and woaaaaah! I really like your drawings :3

If you're looking to just chat or start an RP, you can just send me a PM and we can figure things out! \o/

Haha, lekker bezig wel! (nice going!)

And thanks! It's definitely changed indeed. But I'm just kinda figuring it all out step by step, haha, to make sure I don't go around posting stuff in the wrong boards.

And thanks!

I'd love to!

Welcome back to Iwaku!

I can only imagine your shock to how much has changed haha. If you ever need help with anything, please ask! I

Thank you!

Haha, well, less shock, more confusion, but yeah, definitely need to do some adapting. And thank you, that is good to know!