Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I am chronically ill, post times vary. Though I am on discord daily.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, apocalypse/post-apocalypse, survival, thriller, supernatural, satire, animal, mystery, fantasy, historical
limbathude-script.png
my name is roa. im new here! ive been trying to find a new rolayplaying community for quite some time now. me and my friends have been roaming around looking for somewherethat we can just call our happy little place on the internet. i stumbled upon this place and i really think i like what i see so far. im not very familiar with the kind of coding that's here, but i suppose im not really here for graphic design purposes, haha. anywho. ive been wtiing for upward of around twenty years now. im a walking meme and i will fight you over the last of us. im disabeled, currently going through some really rancid health issues, so my post schedule is a little wonky, but if you're okay with uncertain schedules, i'm excited to see what i can get myself into on here. have some fun facts about me, i suppose.

+ asex lesbian, yes we exist. any pronouns, cst, no life, no job, no will to live
+ cat mom to o'malley the alley cat, sara and winni sanderson, and pickles
+ literate roleplayer, i'll literally drop 10k on your forehead if you want me to
+ legally blind/color blind, chonic illness survivor! covid can suck it
+ lover and writer of supernatural, mystery, horror, survival, and magical realism.
+ collector of minerals, stickers, scented oils
+ im still into warrior cats. someone really needs to beat me up for my lunch money
_

giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, ikaro! Glad to have you here!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello I'm one of said friends wandering for a new place to nestle on in to. Excited to peruse and get my general bearings!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Megasis
Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

hi everyone~
and heya, sele! hopefully this place will work out. it looks pretty stellar so far!

• Thank You
Reactions: sele
Hello hello!
Always exciting seeing new eager writers coming to the site. I hope iwaku is everything you're looking for! We have an amazing community. I'm sure you'll have new partners and be writing in no time! 🤍

• Thank You
Reactions: panterra
Hi!! A fellow horror fan, rad!!

• Thank You
Reactions: panterra
hi!! : )) yes indeed, it's nice to meet you!

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku!