Hello There Kitties! :3

M

MJMedusa

Original poster
──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
That a good attention grabber? :3 Of course cute kitties always do!

Been roleplaying for quite a long time and honestly always on the search for new partners everywhere and from anywhere! If you wanna know more about me don't hesitate to ask. Meanwhile while you are doing that lemme just read you some of my likes, dislikes and more *flips the page*
[Note: More might be added along the way as I think of more stuff to be put in.]

About Me!
I am just the average demon that devours your very soul... Just kidding I am just a girl in my 20s who has a love for horror, romance and fantasy. I am from Illinois USA. I have a twisted sense if humor so I guess that makes me unique?... *shrugs* I don't know what normal is at this point in my life.
I am a bisexual so I don't mind doing rps with either men or women character. Now, since I gave you a bit of information about my interest ans disinterest and so on *flips to the next page*

-~Partner Requirements~-
×First off lemme start this subject off by saying one thing. I am not a picky partner, in fact I am probably the most laid back weirdo you will ever meet. However there is atleast one main rule when it comes to RPing with me...18+ Only!!!. Sorry kitties it would feel wrong to even roleplay with someone who could be my younger brother or sister so, minors may want to continue your search. And also no one liners. Sorry biggest pet peeve.

-~My Character Archetypes~-
×Now if you are looking for a girl to play a damsel in distress... Well you are looking at the wrong girl. Playing a damsel is not the type of person I am. I love playing edgy girls, girls with a broken home... A bad girl if you will who deep down there is a softer side to those who she begins getting comfortable with. My character are always either straight or bisexual (depending on certain RPs (:)). Even if I do have the occasionally bubbly or girly girl I will always have them have a tomboy side at the very least. Now I know there are kitties here probably reading this *eyeballs all the kittens* If the adults rpers wish to a more +18 themes we can discuss those detail in a private message. Shield the innocent from your dirty minds >.>

-~Favorite Roleplay Genres~-
*Horror
*Romance (always a MUST)
*Action/Adventure
*Supernatural
*Fantasy
*Paranormal
*Modern
*Slice of Life
*Drama
*Mystery
*Crime
*Violence
*Gore
*Comedy
*LGBT
Pregnancy

-~No-Go Roleplay Genres~-
SCI-FI! SCI-FI! SCI-FI!

-~Debatable RP Genres~-
×Apocalypse/Zombie-... The one genre I am extremely picky about mainly because I feel the entire zombie genres is extremely overrated there are atleast a very few zombie movies. It has to be unique and not like any of the stereotypical zombie movie. (EX-*Gets Bitten.* *Becomes a zombie* *Loved ones make difficult choice of killing a loved one*)... BORING! I do find movies that make fun of the genre is funny./i]

Well that is basically it for now. Don't hesitate to say hi... Just beware... I bite >:)

×~MJMedusa~×

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Lots of good interests you got there. Good luck in finding people to enjoy those with (there's plenty)! Here, have a cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

Reactions: MJMedusa
Hiya MJ :D Kitties will grab a LOT of attention on this website XD a lot of people are cat crazy on Iwaku! Welcome to Iwaku, speaking of which!

You should make a search thread in Partner Connections! This is where you can post your Likes and dislikes, plot ideas, RP do's and don'ts and the like, and see who bites :3 You can also browse other people's threads and see if you find someone with interests similar to yours!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask!