Hello!

S

ScarlettMoon

Original poster
Hey! I'm ScarlettMoon. I am not particularly new to Roleplaying but it has been a couple years since I last did it. In the past I used to do a lot of Warriors: Cats roleplay and Hunger Games roleplay, although I did do a few other things as well with my friends.
I am pretty much up for anything except for smut, and I am not too into Sci-fi. I love dystopian roleplays.
I like to play characters around my age or younger. I have no clue how to play characters much older than my own age.
When writing I typically write a paragraph max, sometimes a little more or less. Kind of depends on the roleplay and my mood honestly.
I am not too into one on one but if we get to be close friends, then sure. Group roleplays are the best in my opinion.
Anyways hope we can all get along. Have a great day!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hello ScarlettMoon :D welcome to Iwaku!

If group roleplays are your thing, then you will not be disappointed :D not one bit! You should check the Group RP Search thread to see if any of them snag your interest, or check interest for one you might be cooking up in your head. There's definitely lots for you to enjoy!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!