Original poster

4c20b19b10bd5420561b8e1ee2877cd8.png

OOC | IC
Player Limit: 2/6
Writing Level: Advanced
Posting Speed: 1 to 2 times a week
Genre: Modern Fantasy

INTRODUCTION

The year was 2015. The world had descended into another World War, although it had ended just as quickly as it had started. The governments of the world had dove into chemical warfare, for this was no longer a fair fight. Scientist all over the world were delving into chemicals that could potentially end the war with only a few bombs being dropped. The U.S was the first to drop their bombs. The Xelapin Virus as it was called. At first, it seemed as though the war was coming to an end as the Virus was killing people in only a day. It was ignorant bliss until reports came from all over the world telling of people coming back to life. The world was then set into a panic.

Naturally, survivors had fled to areas that were once less populated or to places the government had deemed safe. The north, the backwoods of the south, even west beyond the Rocky Mountains. Soon these places began to build up in population and all it took was one person becoming infected for all of it to turn south. After only one year the areas that were once safe were now the most populated areas of infected. Now the large cities and backwoods areas are no longer safe.

As the year was coming to an end people started to settle down and build settlements and colonies. People were making homes, economies. These settlements had their own ecosystem. Their own farms, water sources, animals. Everything they need to survive. Though with all this good there is bad. The settlements tend to hold secrets that are unknown to the people there. They live in ignorant bliss. Although there is one settlement that has no secrets. In the capital, there is a settlement working towards making a cure but nothing has come of their research so far.

The year now being 2017 the world is not as it used to be. Some people took to cannibalism saying the animals they hunted could become infected too. This was never proven to be true, but that didn’t stop the rumor from spreading like wildfire. Some survivors began to band together, create groups and families in broken down cities, finding comfort in numbers. Some roam alone staying in one place then moving to another, some even jumping from one settlement to another.

PLOT
A small group of survivors has been traveling together for a month but, problems begin to arise. Food is running low and people are falling sick all around them, some from the virus others from the common flu. Not to mention the threat of the cannibals and other hostile groups. With these threats, the group needs to make a decision. Take the risk and keep traveling or settle down and hope for the best. This is where our story begins.

XELAPIN VIRUS

Symptoms

5 minutes: A mild headache, cough, and runny nose.
30 minutes: Severe cold-like symptoms. I.e Migraine, sore throat, cough, sneezing.
1 hour: Muscle spasm and cold sweats replace cold symptoms.
2 hours: Extreme body heat and loss of muscle movement.
5 hours: Infected has a hard time staying awake and sharp pains erupt through the body.
9 hours: Internal organs begin to fail and internal bleeding.
10 hours: Lungs fill with blood and infected dies.
24 hours: The body has restarted and reverted back to primal instincts.

People infected revert back to primal instincts and only think of killing. They have very little energy in the night. In the day they have a lot of energy and can jog slowly. Any shot to the body that would kill a normal human can kill them.

Creator: Andrew Harrington - U.S Medical Science Lead

Creation: It was during the 3rd war that Andrew delved into chemical warfare as were his orders. So came is time working for the military, working with other scientists to develop a virus to stop the fighting. He had been chosen to lead the project because he was well known for his work in chemistry. On June 23rd he created a virus that could kill people in 24 hours. He showed the president his discovery on July 5th using a rat. The next day they bombed the war zones, some even in the U.S. It was a week later reports of the victims coming back to life spread across the world. Panic spread and places were shut down. The DC area closed and the president built a wall to keep the virus out. The only people let in were virus clean. They researched an antidote within the walls but, so far have found nothing.

COMMODORE

Commodore is a large group full of all manner of people, from elderly to kids. They are not hostile and will let almost anyone into their group. While they are friendly they are hostile to anyone trying to raid them or hurt their people. Commodore is a dictatorship with only a few people the leader trusts. The leader's name is Bain and to the group he is seen as a charming man with many good qualities but, really he’s manipulative and easily angered. Bain is a ruthless fighter and will leave no one alive if he has too. Still, Commodore is actively searching for a cure to the virus but, have so far found nothing. There have been many setbacks including not being able to find subjects to work on. Their goal is to make a serum that will allow them to stop the spread of the virus and kill it in people just bitten.

The group settled down in Dayton Ohio, living in one of the many tall buildings. They managed to fix it up and make it a livable place though they are targeted by raiders very often making them slightly distrusting at first, they will still accept them into the group, though they will watch you carefully. Commodore occupies 7 floors and has many rooms including a cafe for people to eat in.

Floors

1st Floor - Entrance, security
2nd Floor - Training area
3rd Floor - Cafe
4th Floor - Common room
5th Floor - 7th Floor - Rooms

Commodore
3a5122d8d8bd2d9754c360654cf43004--post-apocalyptic-city-post-apocalyptic-character.jpg

THE PACK

The pack is known for their animalistic ways. Much like wolves, The Pack has a hierarchy based on strength, the alpha being the strongest. Members of the pack are separated into 3 groups, hunters, protectors, and members. The hunters go out, kill, and bring the bodies back to eat. Protectors do like the name states, they protect the group from any undead or humans. The other members of the group take care of all the other little things like cleaning, watching after the young, washing clothes, or taking care of the elders. The Pack is also known for their inhuman abilities such as heightened senses, enhanced strength or speed, etc. When eating The Pack chooses to eat like wild animals, not cooking their food instead eating it raw. The Pack has not settled anywhere and often move from place to place, though they tend to stay in houses that are near each other so they may watch over the group.

Alpha: Rogue Nate Simon (Only ever called Rogue or Alpha)
Beta: Fiona Celio Black

SETTING
data=kk1q_AsQW6TnFPYJvvhS-Yoo2_TJtj_ab0eOU3nBCneLGhx-VROw-fDkgFTluM_vXvrLlN6I8QlbhJZ1_R7i4I4ctKsUVLOtfqoWyVeZ5GVtVk5xA4fW2Ez8KbHxeKWn61HF-tAD5islz--IkdzLEkraBkIUXN3Cs4uQlA8cIViJSqwhPOKq4wXOiAWQutK4pDSM4gy45KnbSPTcnbl_ou6fR53Hyw
Huber Heights a town surrounded by highways, forests, and farms. It’s a desolate town with little supplies. While there is little supplies there isn’t many threats from wildlife. Most of the animals near and in the town are bunnies, squirrels, and deer. There is also a plentiful amount of aquatic life in the nearby rivers, the Mad River and the Great Miami River. The town is on a very hilly terrain; half the city being on higher ground.

RULES

1 - Standard Iwaku rules apply
2 - Please respect your gm (me)
3 - Swearing is okay but use it in good taste
4 - Post 2-3 times a week. If you can not do this then please do not sign up
5 - There will be blood, violence, and gore. If you do not like these things do not sign up
6 - No Mary Sue's/Gary Sue's
7 - I ask that you post at least two paragraph. No one-liners.
8 - Keep drama out of the OOC please
9 - Romance is allowed as it's a natural thing it's bound to happen to some characters
10 - Real picture or realistic drawing only! I see any anime I WILL ask you to change it
11 - Children are allowed but have a less chance of survival
12 - There is a one character limit
13 - Please be creative with your posts
14 - One week reservation period. After that week the spot will be open again
15 - Any violation of the rules will result in a warning, three warning and you’re out

CHARACTER SHEET

BASIC

Full Name -
Nicknames/alias’ -
Age -
Gender -
Sexuality -
Birthday -
Astrological Sign -
Blood Type -
Inventory -

APPEARANCE

Height -
Weight -
Build -
Hair -
Eye -
Piercings -
Markings -
Complexion -
Mode of Dress/Outfit -
Extra -

PERSONAL

Outer Personality -
Inner Personality -
Likes -
Dislikes -
Strengths -
Weaknesses -
Hobbies -
Talents -
Secrets -
Fears -
Quirks -

HEALTH

Ailments
Allergies -
Illnesses -
Disorders -
Emotional Stability -
Mental Health -

RELATIONS

Family -
Friends -
Enemies -
Significant Other -
Crush -

HISTORY

Backstory -

Theme Song -
Extra -

Spots

1. Primrose Kingston@Lulunopia
4. Sabine Lynn Night @~Dark Disney~

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be working on a CS for this tonight, have it posted tomorrow, if that's okay?

Reactions: Lulunopia
I'm sorry, got delayed moving stuff. Just moving into a new house. Starting work on the CS now xd

Reactions: Jack and Lulunopia
images.jpeg

Full Name - Nathaniel Delmundo
Nicknames/alias’ - Sphinx
Age - 25
Gender - male
Sexuality - Bisexual
Birthday - Oct 6
Astrological Sign - libra
Blood Type - B+

Inventory -
-pocket knife
-10 bread
-3 water
- flashlight
-(2) shirt (1) pants
-toothbrush and toothpaste
-comb
-watch
-camera
-cards
-diary, paper and ballpen
- sewing kit
-ocarina
-pillow( 1 ) and blanket (1)
-radio
- pack of cigars

APPEARANCE
Height -7'5
Weight -189
Build - muscle
Hair -black
Eye - black
Piercings - none
Markings -images (2).jpeg
Complexion - pale iron
Mode of Dress/Outfit - ( except the ribbon)images (5).jpeg
1240139-001_F.jpeg
( he wears a mask. a symbol that he dint want anyone to see his sinful face but just to listen on his truth yet poisonus words )images (7).jpeg

PERSONAL

Outer Personality -you may know Nathaniel is a kind man who always smile nor smirk at any problemj ahead of him. he is kind, loyal and generous. Nathaniel would give his life just to save a friend of his and give what ever he have just to save someone whi is in great need if it and most of all he is a man of his words

inner personality - Nathaniel's mind dance with blades and riddles. if you betrey him, hurt him or even so try to kill him he will tell you a riddle. Nathaniel do not wish to kill soul so simple so he made a game off of his killing, and if you ignore it he will kill you and same goes if you answer it wrong but if you answer it right well good for you. he will leave you in peace. Nathaniel protect those people who are close to him and he never fails to do so. he also act by using his mind and the people of his surrounding as Nathaniel lingers silently and moves silentl, waiting like a predator waiting for its prey on his sadistic ways

Likes - food, riddles, music and his diary
Dislikes - mean, betreying, bad and ungreateful person
Strengths - his thoughts
Weaknesses -rain, storm,ocean
Hobbies - singing, playing his ocarina and reading
Secrets - he killed his family and his lover ( situational)
Fears - losing someone important to him
Quirks -
  • "It can not be seen whenever it's there
    It fills up a room, it's much like the air.
    It can not be touched, there's nothing to hear
    It is quite harmless, there's nothing to fear."

HEALTH

Ailments - N/A
Allergies - dust
Illnesses - N/A
Disorders - Psyco
Emotional Stability - minimal attack of thoughts
Mental Health - he think hes fine, he thinks he is alright but on the other side its just sad to watch

RELATIONS
Family - decased
Enemies - OPEN
Significant Other - OPEN
Crush - OPEN

HISTORY

Backstory - a history... a nightmare that keep Nathaniel awake in great sadness to his time being. a day, 2015, a beautiful life for Nathaniel. Nathaniel is a detective from NCIA Goverment and was very successful to his cases by means he wished his successful life to proposed to his one and only love. she was special, she was the only one who understand and love him the most and most of all she was the only one who stick up with him on his time of being. different from others.

but when all seem great the world suddenly change as the world change in the most wrongful way, he was able to save his parents and girlfriend to his car as they drive off the madness that was going on but the military aint a great help when it started an explosion everywere sending people scream out in agony until they reach their home

he put them inside, yet as he turn his head to his father he was infected by a virus unknown. Nathaniel tried up his best by looking over and searching for a medicine to his father but it was too late when he realized his love and mother were infected. they were all in pain and agony from the virus the surge from their system and the only was he know how to free then was from death

he look to his love and place a gently kiss upon her head, he dint know if he could do it. but she held her head with a nood and from then and there Nathaniel can never be the same.

"
In the day or in the night
all people have seen this sight,
On the ocean or on the plain
most people have seen the same,
On this world and on no other
has been shown to me by my brother,
Some leader once generalized it
but many things have been called it.
What am I? ... ( A monster )

extra-
[/dashed][/imga][/dashed]

Last edited:
@Lulunopia hello miss ehehehe i have finish my character sheet and i hope its alright if i passed it in without asking you frist that i wanted to join. if you see something wrong with my sigh up nor you wish to change something please tell me i would gladly made some changings. thank you very muchhh ahahahah

Bill Skarsgard *swoons*

• Haha
Reactions: Jack
View attachment 168637

Full Name - Nathaniel Delmundo
Nicknames/alias’ - Sphinx
Age - 25
Gender - male
Sexuality - Bisexual
Birthday - Oct 6
Astrological Sign - libra
Blood Type - B+

Inventory -
-pocket knife
-10 bread
-3 water
- flashlight
-(2) shirt (1) pants
-toothbrush and toothpaste
-comb
-watch
-camera
-cards
-diary, paper and ballpen
- sewing kit
-ocarina
-pillow( 1 ) and blanket (1)
-radio

APPEARANCE
Height -7'5
Weight -189
Build - muscle
Hair -black
Eye - black
Piercings - none
Markings -View attachment 168638
Complexion - pale iron
Mode of Dress/Outfit - ( except the ribbon)View attachment 168639
View attachment 168640
( he wears a mask. a symbol that he dint want anyone to see his sinful face but just to listen on his truth yet poisonus words )View attachment 168642

PERSONAL

Outer Personality -you may know Nathaniel is a kind man who always smile nor smirk at any problemj ahead of him. he is kind, loyal and generous. Nathaniel would give his life just to save a friend of his and give what ever he have just to save someone whi is in great need if it and most of all he is a man of his words

inner personality - Nathaniel's mind dance with blades and riddles. if you betrey him, hurt him or even so try to kill him he will tell you a riddle. Nathaniel do not wish to kill soul so simple so he made a game off of his killing, and if you ignore it he will kill you and same goes if you answer it wrong but if you answer it right well good for you. he will leave you in peace. Nathaniel protect those people who are close to him and he never fails to do so. he also act by using his mind and the people of his surrounding as Nathaniel lingers silently and moves silentl, waiting like a predator waiting for its prey on his sadistic ways

Likes - food, riddles, music and his diary
Dislikes - mean, betreying, bad and ungreateful person
Strengths - his thoughts
Weaknesses -rain, storm,ocean
Hobbies - singing, playing his ocarina and reading
Secrets - he killed his family and his lover ( situational)
Fears - losing someone important to him
Quirks -
  • "It can not be seen whenever it's there
    It fills up a room, it's much like the air.
    It can not be touched, there's nothing to hear
    It is quite harmless, there's nothing to fear."

HEALTH

Ailments - N/A
Allergies - dust
Illnesses - N/A
Disorders - Psyco
Emotional Stability - minimal attack of thoughts
Mental Health - he think hes fine, he thinks he is alright but on the other side its just sad to watch

RELATIONS
Family - decased
Enemies - OPEN
Significant Other - OPEN
Crush - OPEN

HISTORY

Backstory - a history... a nightmare that keep Nathaniel awake in great sadness to his time being. a day, 2015, a beautiful life for Nathaniel. Nathaniel is a detective from NCIA Goverment and was very successful to his cases by means he wished his successful life to proposed to his one and only love. she was special, she was the only one who understand and love him the most and most of all she was the only one who stick up with him on his time of being. different from others.

but when all seem great the world suddenly change as the world change in the most wrongful way, he was able to save his parents and girlfriend to his car as they drive off the madness that was going on but the military aint a great help when it started an explosion everywere sending people scream out in agony until they reach their home

he put them inside, yet as he turn his head to his father he was infected by a virus unknown. Nathaniel tried up his best by looking over and searching for a medicine to his father but it was too late when he realized his love and mother were infected. they were all in pain and agony from the virus the surge from their system and the only was he know how to free then was from death

he look to his love and place a gently kiss upon her head, he dint know if he could do it. but she held her head with a nood and from then and there Nathaniel can never be the same.

"
In the day or in the night
all people have seen this sight,
On the ocean or on the plain
most people have seen the same,
On this world and on no other
has been shown to me by my brother,
Some leader once generalized it
but many things have been called it.
What am I? ... ( A monster )

extra-
[/dashed][/imga][/dashed]
Accepted!

• Love
I'm still in it for sure

• Love
It's hard for me to come up with two pars everytime but it would help if some played family or friend and such. As for romance i'll leave that open

It's hard for me to come up with two pars everytime but it would help if some played family or friend and such. As for romance i'll leave that open

ayeee ehehehe we could be brothers, i could change out my history ahahahaha or lets just be friends ahahaha

Last edited:

ayeee ehehehe we could be brothers, i could change out my history ahahahaha or lets just be friends ahahaha
Brothers and friends is best mahaha but i'll be the calmer one

• Bucket of Rainbows

Brothers and friends is best mahaha but i'll be the calmer one
ahahah sure but which one are we gonna be broters or friends xD and okey chu go calm my crazy charactwr up ahahahahah jk jk if you want that is ehehe