Hewwo!

C

Clifford

Original poster
Hi, just a casual person here to say hello. I hope that I can become a part of what seems like an awesome community.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hi Clifford, welcome to Iwaku!

I'm glad you decided to join us, and starting by posting in this forum was a great first step to joining in the fun. If you want get started talking to some others, you should hop into General Chat. There is all kinds of quirky convos going on in there. We also have a Discord too.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them :D

Hiya Clifford :D Welcome to Iwaku! I love your name, it reminds me of Clifford The Big Red Dog. I used to read those books all the time as a kid, and the cartoon was no stranger to me either xD that family had to jump through hoops for that dog! A lot of accommodations!

The community here is indeed awesome, and I'm happy you decided to come to be a part of it! Here's a guide for getting started! It'll really help you learn your way around the site, enough to...well...get started xD if you need any help :3 don't be afraid to ask!

It is indeed an A+ community, welcome aboard! Have a cookie :cookie: and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.