Hey Everyone! ^w^

• Thread starter Panthera Leo Animus
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
P

Panthera Leo Animus

Original poster
Hey everyone! I'm Alessandra, but I prefer you call me Alessan or Alice. I'm new to this website, but it's not hard to get around. I mainly joined because a friend of mine recommended it. I'm not sure if anyone here recognizes her but everyone calls her Majorie. :3

Well anyway, of course I love to role-play! ^_^ I will almost do anything, but no horror. Hehehe...

The Newbie,

Alessan

Welcome Alessan Hope to rp with you in group or one on one. Again welcome.

-ring ring-

tumblr_m33x6kBLPQ1r6s6uu.gif

HELLO PANTHERA!

Hope you're liking it here so far on Iwaku.

Drop me a Private Message or a Visitor Message sometime so we can chat or what not :D

Welcome to Iwaku!

*ugwagdjfsdjgsBRAAAAAIIIINNSSS*

... I mean, Welcome to Iwaku Lion-soul! :D Was my Latin correct? BAH. Anyway, Iwaku's one of the best sites for RP out there and I hope you enjoy your stay! Word of warning, avoid the rabid tribes of plot bunnies, they'll sacrifice you to the gods of roleplay.

Anyway, since you don't like horror, then it's a good thing you joined near the end of October! Iwakuween is almost over and we'll return to our normal, not-so-undead selves! Have fun, and don't forget to ask the angry mob people of Iwaku if you have any questions!

Hello Allessan! 8D We love it when people bring in their friends to play too. Welcome to the site!