Hi and salutations.

A

Amordus

Original poster
Myellow. New to Iwaku, but a veteran RP'er, reporting for duty!

A friend told me of this place, and so far I'm pretty impressed and liking it here.
As of currently I'm still just settling in, looking around and getting an idea how things work!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hey and Welcome, I also just started here too. :)

Good day, Sgt Amordus!

You have a good friend, I must say ;D Welcome to Iwaku! Lemme know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer them.

Welcome to Iwaku, Amordus. ^^

Feel free to hop on Iwaku's Discord Server as well and say hello! It's pretty active so if you ever have any questions we'll be able to answer them pretty quickly there.

Hello Amordus :D Welcome to Iwaku!

Here's a nice starter guide to help you settle in! Think of it as a mini-tour for the site!

Welcome to Iwaku fellow roleplayer! I think you'll find that the community here is pretty great and friendly and if you need any help getting around the site, all you need to do is ask!

Welcome to Iwaku!
Whoever invited you here certainly has good taste if I do say so myself. That's a spiffy looking avatar that you've got there, is it from something or just a nifty image?

Why, thank you for the kind welcomes, gentlepeople! I look forward to catch you all either in chats, discussions or fine roleplays. I'll also endeavour to make inquiries and ask questions whenever they happen to pop into my head. Though I'm afraid I may have a slight tendency to just stay quiet and study things on own, not wanting to bother people by asking newbie-ish questions.
I'm still quite astonished of all the fancy features that you do not typically see in more outdated 'traditional' types of forums!

Ah, @Kitti, I am afraid 'tis but something I cobbled together for my own use.

Why, thank you for the kind welcomes, gentlepeople! I look forward to catch you all either in chats, discussions or fine roleplays. I'll also endeavour to make inquiries and ask questions whenever they happen to pop into my head. Though I'm afraid I may have a slight tendency to just stay quiet and study things on own, not wanting to bother people by asking newbie-ish questions.
I'm still quite astonished of all the fancy features that you do not typically see in more outdated 'traditional' types of forums!

Ah, @Kitti, I am afraid 'tis but something I cobbled together for my own use.
Oh, well, nifty then! It's nice :)