Hi :)

T

Tyler of Fiore

Original poster
Hi I'm Tyler :)
I found this site through nationstates, I've done some amateur RPs in regions on NS usually focusing on Anime themed worlds like Avatar the last airbender and Naruto Shippuden. I've also made some RPs based on original content I created but I would be lying if I said they were extremely successful. Upon stumbling into this place I sorta feel like Alice in wonderland. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine an RP place like this existed!! I have very high hopes for this community and the beautiful stories we can create together!

Welcome to Iwaku, Tyler. I'm glad your excited! It's always nice to see the new kids fall in love, just as we did. I'm sure you'll fine what you're looking for!

Take this cookie :cookie: and have fun! Do feel free to ask questions if you get a bit lost.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tyler of Fiore
Hi there!
If you found us through Nationstates, were you pointed this way by Vandoosa by any chance?
Your enthusiasm is great and there is a ton of stuff to find wandering around like Alice so feel free to explore! I think that Naruto and Avatar tend to be pretty popular fandoms to roleplay so you'll probably be able to find some takers.

Happy roleplaying!

Welcome Tyler! :D

Naruto is like one of the best animes ever created, and I do not care who I have to fight to make that true! XD <3 (No, it's just my personal opinion, but still :X <3) I was always more of a Minato Namikaze kind of person than a Uchiha though. . . But the Sharingan is sooooo cool (especially on Kakashi) ^^

Anyway, I hope you have tons of fun here! Happy roleplaying! :D <3