3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Action, Modern, Adventure, Drama, Angst, and more.
Hello, all--! At least, whoever bothers to look at this!

I'm coming from Facebook.
I started my roleplaying 'career' about seven years ago and have been roleplaying primarily on Facebook since then, but as I'm sure those who also use Facebook for writing have noticed, things have declined. It's nearly impossible to find decent writers, and even when you do it's a rarity that things go past the plotting stages.

And then, y'know, the drama.

So, yeah! Here I am, hoping that this will be more promising than the interactions I've had on Facebook.

I'm cripplingly a bit shy, but I'd love for anyone interested in possibly writing, or even just chatting, to message me. Or comment--? Both?
I'm not sure how this site works.

whatababe.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
CURB YOUR EXPECTATIONS, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN. THIS PLACE IS JUST AWFUL.

But ye, welcome to Iwaku and all that. We promise there's no reptiles named Zuckerberg in charge here.

If you're wanting to chat and get to know some of the goobers what lurk round here, we have a big-ass Discord server for that very purpose. Come say hi, scope out the new RPs and partner requests, see if anything takes your fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: ness.obsess
Is it still just as easy to use solely this site--? I don't have discord, rip. :')

Definitely just as easy to use only the site. :) The discord's a potential bonus if that chat's your kind of thing, and certainly not a requirement.

On that note, welcome aboard, ness! It's great to have you here. I'm sure you'll find plenty of great partners and plots. I think my longest going active roleplay started back in December of 2016. :) If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out, we'd all be happy to help, or show you around.

I will bid adieu with a song named after your thread's title. Happy roleplaying!

Hello, Noka here. It's a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully we can play sometime. Take care.

I see a kpop star and I post.

Welcome to Iwaku~!