1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
How do you take your coffee? Black, or do you prefer a little bit (or a lot of) milk/sugar/cream?

Do you prefer tea over coffee, and if so, what type of tea do you normally drink?

If its coffee I want a lot of creamer in it. I don't want to taste the coffee too much.

If it's tea I prefer a tea with fruit or a chai tea and for it to have some sugar in it. Just to make the fruit taste pop.

Reactions: Ardent
Deterra Sunrise beans, grind them fine, leave it to brew for a decent while once you've run it through a cafetiere. Pour, add milk, then drink the caffeine goodness.

Other beans are acceptable alternatives, but go for Brazilian or Colombian if you can. That's the good shit.

I can't do most hot drinks, they make me sick. Plus I hate most coffee XD the only coffee I'll drink is iced or blended chocolate frappe mocha styles.

As for tea....I prefer sweetened peach tea- it's one of the few teas I can drink hot and truly enjoy, and it tastes great cold, too!

For me it depends a lot on the coffee - if it's the good stuff I'll drink it black, but I usually go for a good ol double double - and none of this milk business, that's just gross. Cream all the way yo. 9/10 I'll go for coffee over tea, but if I am having tea I'll almost always drink it black. Unless it's spearmint, which I drown in so much cream it gets cold, then bury in sugar for good measure.

I usually ignore coffee. Like I can drink it if dowsed in creamer, but I guess I don't really consider it an option when I'm out.

I'm definitely more of a tea drinker. Chamomile is my favorite(out of ones I have access to) which is sort of a funny story, because when I first go into tea it was probably my least favorite. It just kind of grew on me over time since I had a bunch of blends with it in there. A couple years ago my sister bought me a set of like 10 different teas and I found that I didn't care for any of the fruity ones. Blueberry's pretty good though.

My favorite tea overall is probably matcha. It tastes so green and it's presentation is delightful. Unfortunately I probably won't get much opportunity to drink it since the local tea shop went out of business. Such a shame. It was a nice place and they made amazing lemon tarts.

line up the tea leaves on the table, use my credit card to break it up into lines and snort them leaves up to get that good shit into my bloodstream

I drink my coffee with so much creamer it might not even be considered coffee anymore.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Coffee, black or Earl Grey, hot.

Black. That's how I've always taken it and to add anything, I feel, would take away from the strength.

:cookie:

i do not, in fact, eat cookies with coffee.

Black. That's how I've always taken it and to add anything, I feel, would take away from the strength.

Well actually cream and sugar doesn't take away from the mouth feel of the brew.

Well actually cream and sugar doesn't take away from the mouth feel of the brew.

do not try to fool me with such L I E S, i will not be adding creamer to my coffee any time soon

do not try to fool me with such L I E S, i will not be adding creamer to my coffee any time soon
- works with coffee every day but you do you bo -

the overreaction was a joke lol don't take it seriously

• Love
Reactions: CherrieCafe

the overreaction was a joke lol don't take it seriously

XD

White chocolate iced mocha with a strong emphasis on the white chocolate. It's honestly the greatest thing on this planet Ngl

Though If I'm too lazy to go outside, I have the same opinion as Mary. It's more cream (White chocolate macadamia of course) than coffee. I need to expand my horizons someday.

Not a fan of tea. Too bitter and sugar doesn't sweeten it enough for me. I hate the taste of honey so that's not even an option. I'll only have a little chamomile or black tea if I'm so sick my tastebuds can't taste it Or if someone offers me some. I can't say no to kind people. o .o

Iced tea. Fruit flavors. Lemon, raspberry, lemonade-tea, cherry-limeade tea etc. Don't like hot tea. Hate coffee.

Nowadays I prefer to drink my tea without any sweetener :D and sometimes, I'll even add a bit of butter, just so I get dem' fats in the morning for energy owo it's pretty good, aye.

I don't like coffee though. The taste is something I could learn to appreciate but the caffeine is too much for me, it starts to kill me o_o.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee with caramel swirl and cream.

And I like my tea with a splash of milk and a scoop of sugar.