3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Apocalypse, Action and adventure, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, People with Powers, some historical eras, lots and lots of other things. Feel free to ask.
Spectre's wreck of a Test Thread
WELCOME
Hello! My name is Spectre (Or Sam, if you're feeling familiar) and welcome to my code dump. Now featuring less blindingly white text boxes! I mostly make the bbcodes for shits and giggles, though I've gotten quite good at it over the months and months and months I've been working on doing so. Kind of a calming practice for me, at this point. Feel free to look around, though I make no promises on organization. I'd love credit/notification if you're planning on using something of mine.

If you're looking for my good and/or completed codes, this thread here has that in a far more neat and orderly fashion. c:

A couple of requests:
1.) Don't post, unless you've asked permission or I said to.
2.) Please don't be afraid to ask me to explain things in PMs.

A couple of warnings:
1.) Lots and lots of gifs, images, videos. Especially on the latter pages.
2.) Lots and lots of cursing. I am an unapologetic pottymouth.

Gonna drop some interesting links:
Iwaku Color Guide
Div Shit
Color Picker
Filler Text Generator
Photo Editor 1 - Collage edition
Photo Editor 2 - Filter edition
This post about writing accents
Text replacer!! - literally saves my live on a weekly basis
Room Sketcher
FREE Image background remover
Imgur - my current image storer
Google Font List
Flex boxes? Flex boxes.
Useful Tumblr blog - Clothes and Historical Shit
Useful Tumblr post - big ass list of mythical creatures

FACECLAIMS
I made an alphabetized FC list! Fuck yeah. Fuck, that was a massive pain in my ass. The people are sorted by gender then surname, and the symbols are my own ranking system. More * means I like their face more, and a ☆ means I've used them as an FC in the past or am currently using them as an FC.
also pls tell me if I made a mistake. pls, for realsies.
BOIS
name surname - Image search -

David Agbodji - **
Johan Akan - ***
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje - **
Dawid Auguscik - ***
Pedro Aurelian - *
Braeden Baade - *
Daniel Bamdad - ☆ ***
Ben Barnes - **
Daniel Bederov - ☆ **
Brandon P. Bell - ***
Matthew Bell - **
Don Benjamin - ☆ ***
Jon Bernthal - ☆ ***
Gijs Blom - *
Tim Borrmann - **
Alex Bouchard - *
Ryan Bowden - **
David Brandt - Gallery Site - **
Matthew Brue - **
Caleb Callahan - **
Mario Casas - *
Cristian Codrin - **
Joe Collier - **
Andrew Cooper - **
Alejandro Corzo - **
Jai Courtney - ☆ **
Ben Dahlhaus - **
Arthur Daniyarov - *
Craig David - *
Casey Deidrick - ***
Andrea Denver - **
Benjamin Eidem - *
Boy Epic - **
Ben Feldman - **
Alexander Ferrario - **
Daniel Feuerriegel - **
Diego Fragoso - **
Dave Franco - **
Adam Gallagher - ☆ **
Dan Garland - ***
Daniel Garofali - **
Anthony Gastelier - ☆ ***
Dean Geyer - *
Baptiste Giabiconi - **
Artjom Gilz - **
David Giuntoli - **
Arthur Gosse - **
Frank Grillo - **
Adam Gurr - *
Quim Gutierrez - *
Armie Hammer - ☆ **
Thorbjorn Harr - ☆ **
Anders Hayward - *
Daniel Henney - **
Alfonso Herrera - **
Aldis Hodge - **
Craig Horner - **
Michiel Huisman - *
Billy Huxley - ☆ ***
Allan Hyde - *
Cheyanne Jackson - **
Stephen James - **
Erko Jun - *
Julien Kang - ***
Harshvardhan Kapoor - ***
Marwan Kenzari - **
Boris Kodjoe - *
Rahul Kohli - **
Francisco Lachowski - ☆ *
Miles Langford - *
Toby Leonard - ☆ **
Leandro Lima - ☆ **
Anton Lisin - *
Franco Lo Presti (? uncertain) - **
Alexander Ludwig - *
Daniel Madison - **
Rami Malek - ☆ **
Sasha Marini - **
Callan Mulvey - ☆ **
Sergio Muniz - *
Hideo Muraoka - ***
Cillian Murphy - **
Antonio Navas - **
Victor Norlander - **
Sean O'Pry - *
Alexis Papas - *
James Quaintance (Jimmy Q) - ☆ ***
Felix Rahmer - **
Matt Raimo - **
Edgar Ramirez - **
Blair Redford - **
Trevante Rhodes - ***
Drew Roy - **
Jesse Rutherford - ***
Benjamin Sadler - **
Adrien Sahores - **
AJ Saudin - ***
Adam Senn - *
Arran Sly - *
Clement Stevenant - *
Johnny Stevens - *
Levi Stocke - ☆ **
Chay Suede - **
Rajiv Surendra - ***
Alexander Uloom - **
Casper Van Dien - **
Bastiaan Van Gaalen - **
Simon Van Meervenne - **
Mateus Verdelho - ☆ **
Adam Von Rothfelder - ☆ ***
Hannes Wengle - ***
Edward Wilding - **
Finn Wittrock - **
GRILS
name surname - Image search -

Amy Acker - **
Clara Alonso - **
Angela Bassett - ☆ **
Valentina Belleza - ☆ ***
Alana Bunte - ☆ **
Amra Cerkezovic - **
Benthe De Vries - **
Alice Francis - **
Ashley Frangipane (Halsey) - **
Noni Gasa - ☆ ***
Beck Holladay - ☆ ***
Ellen Hollman - **
Alyosha Kovalyova - **
Katrina Law - **
Noemie Lenoir - **
Aiyana Lewis - ***
Gugu Mbatha-Raw - ***
Thandie Newton - **
Lupita Nyong'o - ***
Oluchi Onweagba - **
Felicia Porter - ☆ ***
Hilary Rhoda - **
Isabella Rossellini - **
Emily Rudd - **
Scarlett Simoneit - ☆ ***
Antonia Thomas - ***
Antje Traue - ☆ ***
Denise Vasi - ☆ **
Alek Wek - **
Michelle Yeoh - **
Elodie Yung - ☆ ***
Amelia Zadro - **
Ziyi Zhang - **

Last edited:
Deets and stuff and things
LOCAL WOMAN PANICS UPON DISCOVERING NEW CODING TAG

Me. The local woman is me.

Last edited:
dDTneKt.png
LLyLrkn.jpg
6uULjQJ.png
Oh, I got troubles / They won't let me be
The Hired Gun - Felix De Luca
But I won't get tired, set the town on fire / 'Til my troubles got trouble with me
[stabs=bleft|97%x480]
{slide=tab 1|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}

{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}

{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}

{tab=4}
Extra
{/tab}
STATISTICS:
Strength: 5
Perception: 7
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 9
Luck: 2
NAME:
Felice De Luca

PRONUNCIATION:
fuh-LEE-chai dey loo-ka

NICKNAMES:
Felix - common, preferred

RACE:
Human Cyborg

SEXUALITY:
Bisexual

MORAL ALIGNMENT:
Chaotic Neutral
Darkflames13 made the stabs code. Yes, they're officially dubbed "stabs".​

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}

{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}

{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}

{tab=4}
Extra
{/tab}
DESCRIPTION:
The typical first impression of Felix is that he's a shady character of some sort. Perhaps it's the dark scowl that so often adorns his otherwise handsome face, perhaps it's his penchant for black clothing and vague answers to personal questions. Perhaps it's the fact that he watches others a touch too warily and tends to be too suspicious of sudden movement. Perhaps it's how his flesh-and-blood hand hovers close to the handle of his gun, even when he's perfectly safe. Or, perhaps, he's deemed shady simply because he's not completely a man, his arm and leg more like the machines of the pre-eruption factories than an actual limb.

Regardless, Felix's body language is nearly as difficult to read into as his one-word answers. He carries himself with self-assurance, that's for certain, even if there's something undefinably off about how he stands and walks. He also has a notable tendency to collect edible plants and the like to chew on throughout the day. It's never a good time to touch his hat, and attempting to do so will earn Felix's ire at an incredible rate. Other than those, though, his tells are subtle, such as the narrowing of his eyes when he lies or the specific pattern his thumb traces over his belt when he's nervous.

As for his manner of dress, Felix's clothes are undeniably well made and expensive-looking, despite the wear and tear of travel. His usual outfit is an off-white buttoned shirt, a darkly colored and decoratively embroidered waistcoat, and a pair of black trousers; he keeps a thick overcoat amongst his belongings for wear on colder days or use as a blanket. He wears boots on both of his feet, and the ones he has at the moment are made of dark leather and quite newly replaced. Wise not to ask why. The other noteworthy item he tends to wear is his pitch black fedora, worn from general use but very well taken care of. Does he wear too much black for the desert region he travels through? Yes. Is he willing to change his "look" for the sake of his own comfort? No.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Resting bitch face Tattoo of a compass between his shoulder blades Several surgical scars on his scalp, especially the back of his head More surgical scarring on his left shoulder and on his right knee, where the limbs were removed Dozens of small scars dotting the knuckles and forearm of his right arm

PROSTHESES:
Left Arm - Ref - A cold metal arm with a design that roughly imitates human bone structure. Scars mar its surface, cuts and dings and dents and heat marks that signify its owner hasn't been particularly gentle with it in the years he's had it. It seems to be made of some sort of steel and is alien in design, if the power source in the round shoulder of it - something of an improvised source of light, as it glows a soft green - is any indication. It's attached to a leather sleeve that goes over Felix's shoulder and is strapped to his chest.
Right Leg - Ref, the second from the right - Similar in design to his arm, Felix's knee, lower leg, and foot are constructed of steel and have a somewhat bony appearance. The joints of the prosthesis are considerably more sophisticated than its counterpart, however, utilizing gears and other mechanical devices to emulate correct knee/ankle bending and resistance to stress. There is a power source in the joint of the knee, its light hidden by the metal of the joint itself, and it bears far fewer signs of mistreatment. It is directly connected to his thigh and cannot be removed without significant surgery.

HAIR:
Dark brown, straight in texture, surprisingly fluffy; he keeps the sides and back trimmed short and grows out the top

EYES:
Golden brown, tinged with green towards the outer edge of the iris

HEIGHT:
6'0" 1.83 m

WEIGHT:
263 lbs 119 kg

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}

{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}

{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}

{tab=4}
Extra
{/tab}
PERSONALITY:
Felix is, suffice to say, awkward with people. He isn't particularly good with words and he's not the most socially adept person, so conversations with others tend to go badly without even taking into account that his manners are barely passable. He is, however, quite good at reading others and assessing their motivations and intentions. Which only feeds into his cynicism, as most folk these days are motivated by self-centered things. Which, in turn, makes him more reluctant to converse with others. Which, in turn, makes him more awkward with people. It's a fairly vicious and somewhat self-destructive cycle. It does bother him, his profession and his inability to trust others, but he's not certain where or even how he can begin to fix either situation. Besides, he's afraid of what he'd find behind his deep-rooted pessimism and suspicion.

Most don't see that, though.
Keywords:
Intelligent Open-minded Cautious Enigmatic Standoffish Cynical

Warm weather The colors black and green Comfortable beds Privacy Firm direction Good food His hat A good debate

DISLIKES:
Bland food Unnecessarily loud people Direct orders Laws; lawmen Hot weather People touching his hat Rain Sand

AMBITIONS:
Become rich Find a purpose Obtain money Belong somewhere

FEARS:
Responsibility Connecting to others Flying insects of all sorts Deep water

{/slide}
{slide=tab 4|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}

{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}

{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}

{tab=4}
Extra
{/tab}
BACKSTORY:
Felix's earliest memories are being on the run. He didn't understand it, then, but his mother was running from something and taking herself and her son all across southern California in the process. He doesn't know the reasons why, doesn't understand what his mother did or what she ran from, but he is certain of three things: one, the men that caught up to the pair took some sort of information from his mother; two, they took the lower half of his left arm; and three, they took his mother's head. The men abandoned Felix on the outskirts of a coastal town called San Diego, likely some small mercy in attempt to make up for the fact they'd stripped a seven-year-old boy of one of his hands and his only family member.

Felix survived the amputation, but it's difficult to say if the alternative would have been better. San Diego had been recently resettled by a tightly knit community and he was looked on with suspicion. People were cruel. Times were hard. Ekeing out a living was no easy task, and yet he did it for years. Then an accident crushed his right foot and much of his shin when he was seventeen. That likely would have been the event to finally do the stubborn kid in. He wasn't rescued from that fate, exactly, but he was spared from it. An alien - a scientist of old, as well as the de facto leader of those that had resettled the town - approached young Felix with an offer the young man couldn't easily refuse. Said alien was a figure of highly questionable morality, only ever referring to himself as "Bishop", but he did keep his word. So, Felix got new limbs and a chance to travel for the cost of doing Bishop's dirty work, which could be anything from smuggling to outright assassinations. The work suited Felix about as well as it could; he'd never been much of a moral individual, anyways.

Bishop released Felix from his service after nearly seven years, and Felix has been wandering the southwest since. His only real skill is his shooting, so he markets himself as a mercenary, a gun for hire, a bodyguard. Whatever might get him work.

SKILLS:
Marksmanship
Lying
Sneaking
Stealing
Ignoring local laws/codes of conduct
Being frustratingly unforthcoming
Cooking

OTHER:
Faceclaim is Mariano Di Vaio
Color code is #364734
Primary weapon is a laser revolver, something like these in design
Can't twirl his gun all fancy like to save his life
Learned Italian from his mother as a child, but only really remembers the curses

{/slide}[/stabs]

Last edited:
NOT MY CHARACTER NOT MY CHARACTER NOT MY CHARACTER
@Kit Kat offered her up for me to code a thing. c:

Zahara Trevelyan
"No man will break my spirit."

m1TAiJ.jpg
Texty text goes HERE

[spoili]
[center][div=display: inline-block; background: url(https://static8.depositphotos.com/1000804/837/v/950/depositphotos_8375417-Seamless-Background-Violet-royal-set-retro-style-wallpaper-vinta.jpg) repeat center; background-size: contain; padding: 2%; font-family: georgia; margin: auto; min-width: 90% !important;][div=display: inline-block; opacity: 0.9; background: #202020; color: white; text-align: center; padding: 5px 10px; margin: auto auto; margin-bottom: 2%;][div=font-size:40px; line-height: 30px; color: #A95360;][div="float: right; display:inline-block; border-radius: 4px; width: 32px; height: 32px; box-shadow: 0 0 2px 1px #A95360; margin-left: 15px;"][div="opacity: 0.3; width: 32px; height: 32px; overflow: hidden;"][div="position: absolute; top: -134px; left: 0;"][media=youtube]jL7vCBoVvcA[/media][/div][/div][/div][FONT=Alex Brush]Zahara Trevelyan[/FONT][/div][FONT=Crimson text][SIZE=5][I]"No man will break my spirit."[/I][/SIZE][/font][/div]
[div=float: left; width: 30%; display: inline-block; margin-right: 2%;][img]https://cdnw.nickpic.host/m1TAiJ.jpg[/img][/div][div=opacity: 0.9; background: #202020; color: white; width: 65%; display: inline-block; padding: 5px;][div=height: 460px; overflow: auto;][FONT=Crimson text]Texty text goes HERE[/font][/div][/div][/div][/center][/spoili]

Header code base by BladeX. <3​
"Dammit."

The curse, along with the nearly disgusted expression on Felix's face, were directed at the perfectly innocent piece of vegetation resting in the palm of his right hand. Said vegetation was a wholesome and upright cut of licorice root, about an inch and a half long. It hadn't done anything to harm him. If anything, he'd been the one to harm it, seeing as he went to all the trouble of skidding down into the ditch and pulling it out of the ground and cutting it off the plant it had previously been attached to. The disgust wasn't for the taste of the root, either, as licorice root didn't taste terrible. The tough string at the core of it was a pain, but the root itself was fine. A bit sweet, even. Felix's disgust had more to do with the fact it wasn't tobacco. Since the root wasn't tobacco, it was, therefore, disappointing. A damn fool thing to be disappointed about, Felix knew, since he hadn't had real tobacco in months. The chances of finding or purchasing real tobacco anytime soon were slim to none, and Felix knew that too. He was just....craving. A craving such as that shouldn't be enough to ruin his morning. Yet, here he was, sitting on his cot and glaring sullenly at a root.

Well, that line of thought was leading nowhere.

With a soft noise of disgust at his own antics, Felix popped the root into his mouth, chewing contemplatively for a few moments. Then he fussed with it for a few more moments, ensuring as much of the root as possible was tucked between his cheek and his gums. Out of sight, if he opened his mouth or something. So there, he told himself, it was done. Over with. Still disappointing. Still wasn't the buzz of tobacco. But dammit, he was a grown man and he would deal with it.

Now that he'd overcome one of his more childish behaviors for the morning, however, he had to surmount an entirely different obstacle. Namely, his dislike of people. He'd been awake for an hour and a half or so, long enough to watch the sunrise and walk out to the water source and fill the shoddy metal water basin in the corner of his equally shoddy cabin. The shoddy cabin was worth about what he'd paid for the privilege of staying in it, really, which wasn't much. And the rest of the cabins - and saloon, and store, and post office - that, collectively, made up the town of Goodsprings weren't in a much better state. Either way, he hadn't done much that morning other than frown at a root and collect water. Seeing as he was a hired gun that had yet to be hired, that wasn't much good.

Felix got up off the hard cot that had come with the shoddy cabin with another huff of air and stepped over to the metal basin. It was near full with probably-clean water, though there was little good he could do with it. The basin wasn't near big enough for someone of his stature to sit in. Filling it had just...felt like the thing to do, as it was obviously meant for water. He could wash his face, at least?

Crouching low and dipping his hands in the water, Felix rinsed his dusty hair and scrubbed at his scalp and washed off his face. He'd had his peculiar left hand for so many years that he didn't startle when the cold metal of it came into contact with his skin. He did, however, shake the water off and check the limb was working after he was finished cleaning himself up. Too many memories of seeing what a little water could do to any number of Bishop's mechanisms had left an impression, to say the least. The conscious knowledge that his arm was safe enough to get wet - Bishop had confirmed that then offered a test or three to prove it to Felix in front of Felix - didn't help much with the unreasonable worry. After making sure his hand had not exploded or anything of the sort this time, he used that same hand to slick his hair back and tuck it under the hat he'd collected with his right hand. That done, he checked over the rest of his apparel. Boots, new enough to still have a bit of a shine to them. Pants, worn but definitely serviceable. Belt, as pristine as usual with the holster of his equally pristine laser gun hanging off his right hip. Shirt, neatly buttoned. Waistcoat, also neatly buttoned, if a bit dusty. Hat, very well worn but safely in place.

All was reasonably in order, so Felix felt he was good to go out and "socialize".

"Socialize" meaning settling himself down on the rickety bench on the porch of the saloon. With luck, none of the townsfolk would dare approach him with any sort of attempt at casual conversation because he would seem far too mysterious for such common methods of time-wasting. With even more luck, he'd seem dangerous enough that some obscenely rich caravan leader would go out of their way to offer work to him and he'd be set up with cushy security work for a few months. But, Felix was nothing if not an unlucky sonuvabitch. Even so, the bench was still a solid destination. The saloon was right there, if and when he actually felt like breakfast, and its porch looked out onto Goodsprings' excuse for a main road. As the only destination for no small number of miles with a cheap source of water and a decently-stocked general store, that main road got a decent amount of through traffic, despite the town's general shittiness. Good place for a man like Felix to try and find work.

Leveling a sullen gaze at the cabin's tiny door - a gaze that managed to be even more sullen than the gaze he'd given the root tucked in his cheek - Felix hesitated. Facing people. Unpleasant. It was easier once he was out on the road with whoever had bothered hiring him, and it was even easier than that when he was by himself. But interacting with strangers was something he found distinctly repugnant. Why? Hard to say. Something about the unease in his gut and his half-buried memories.

Felix pushed the door open with yet another noise of disgust, marching the twenty yards or so from his cabin to the "main road" with a fire in his stride. No point in cowardice.

The route he took to the saloon was as direct as it could be, given his cabin was on the opposite side of town, and most of the hurry drained from his stride before he got too far down the "main street". He arrived at the steps of the big building at a nearly reasonable walking pace. The saloon itself was a tall structure, surprisingly spacious, with a false front to hide the roof, a porch, and even a second floor. It looked sturdy enough, especially for how recently it'd been built, though Felix was quite convinced one wayward match could send it up in smoke. He didn't care all that much for spending time inside it.

The bench outside, though, right up next to the batwing doors that served as the saloon's entrance, suited him just fine. It looked like sitting down too forcefully might collapse it, sure, but Felix preferred maybe falling on his ass to the risk of fire. So, he settled himself down on it, taking his time as he did so he could better hear the creaks and groans of the rickety thing. Best to figure out any particularly weak points in its construction, if he was planning to sit here for any amount of time. He just got comfortable enough to lean back, then a glass quite suddenly shattered inside the saloon and Felix straightened up again.

There was a shout, more shattering.

"I oughta kill you!" came another, much closer shout. A person was roughly tossed out the saloon's doors, sending them swinging. "Kicking you out on your ass'll have to suffice!"

Felix's attention went directly to the individual that'd been tossed out, but he'd be lying if he said he noticed much beyond the fact that they were someone unfamiliar. The poor SOB wasn't what he was interested in. No, he was far more curious about the damage...and whoever had kicked them out. Sensible to keep track of who he should avoid provoking, wasn't it? That in mind, Felix scrambled to his feet after a moment or two, walking over to the saloon doors with hesitance in his step and a deeper scowl than usual. Steadying their rapid swinging with his left hand, Felix poked his head into the saloon with no small amount of caution and right hand resting on the handle of his pistol.

♤ The Hired Gun - Felix De Luca ♤

Last edited:
here goes nothing...
Random note, these characters are old as hell. I've had Dorian for two-or-three-ish years, and Dean is one of the leftovers from my early roleplay days, so I've had him for...seven years? Six?
Why am I tempted to leave the cat pics?

Dean
YixsTmU.jpg
NAME:
The name, obviously. Full, from start to finish

PRONUNCIATION:
Deets on how to pronounce that sucker

NICKNAMES:
Stuff people call them! c:

AGE/BIRTHDATE/LOCATION:
All those things symbol combined but seperate symbol like this

SEXUALITY:
Probably bi/pan, honestly, I am shameless

DESCRIPTION:
Physical description and obvious quirks

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Tattoos! Scars! Dimples! Birthmarks! Features they are known for.

HAIR:
Deets on hair. Color, prefered length, texture, etc

EYES:
Deets on eyes. Detailed description of color, oddities, etc

HEIGHT:
Some length

WEIGHT:
Some number

PERSONALITY:
Paragraph personality description
Keywords:
Broken cymbal Up cymbal Like cymbal This cymbal Or
+ maybe
+ organized
+ a bit
- more
- this

Some stuff! Maybe with symbols, maybe not

DISLIKES:
More stuff! Still a maybe on the symbols

AMBITIONS:
The symbols thing is kind of depending

FEARS:
Changes for each character

BIOGRAPHY:
The dirty details of their deep dark past because we both know their past is going to be painful.

OTHER:
symbol Faceclaim/art credit is
symbol Color code is
symbol Stuff n things
symbol Things n stuff

Dorian
BFd48p1.jpg
NAME:

PRONUNCIATION:

NICKNAMES:

AGE/BIRTHDATE/LOCATION:

SEXUALITY:

DESCRIPTION:

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:

HAIR:

EYES:

HEIGHT:
Some length

WEIGHT:
Some number

PERSONALITY:
Keywords:
+ maybe
+ organized
+ a bit
- more
- this

DISLIKES:

AMBITIONS:

FEARS:

BIOGRAPHY:
The dirty details of their deep dark past because we both know their past is going to be painful.

OTHER:
symbol Color code is
symbol Stuff n things
symbol Things n stuff

Last edited:
Mysterious Bad Motherfucker

Location | The Skydocks - Mirefield, Netima
Mood | Probably excited, perhaps evil
Mentions | Some poor, poor people

Texty texters
Recommended color code
Shmexty shmexters
Plain:
[spoili]
[div=margin-left: 6%; margin-right: 6%; background-color: black; padding: 1px;][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/T6vfiY6.jpg) repeat center fixed; background-size: cover; text-align: center; border-right: 10px #9498a1 groove; border-bottom: 10px #9498a1 groove; border-top: 10px #9498a1 ridge; border-left: 10px #9498a1 ridge; color: white; padding: 10px; font-family: book antiqua;][SIZE=6]Mysterious Bad Motherfucker[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Location | The Skydocks - Mirefield, Netima
Mood | Probably excited, perhaps evil
Mentions | Some poor, poor people[/SIZE]

[div=margin-left: 4%; margin-right: 4%; background-color: #5D5F65; color: white; padding:5px; font-family:georgia;][div=height: 500px; overflow-y: auto;]Texty texters
[color=#133B1B]Recommended color code[/color]
Shmexty shmexters[/div][/div][/div][/div][/spoili]

Mysterious Crazy Motherfucker

Mood | Definitely evil

Texty texters
Recommended color code
Shmexty shmexters
Plain:
[spoili]
[div=margin-left: 6%; margin-right: 6%; background-color: black; padding: 1px;][div=background:url(https://img00.deviantart.net/3b68/i/2010/151/f/8/purple_night_texture_by_ravenmaddartwork.jpg) repeat center fixed; background-size: cover; text-align: center; border-right: 10px #9498a1 ridge; border-bottom: 10px #9498a1 ridge; border-top: 10px #9498a1 groove; border-left: 10px #9498a1 groove; color: white; padding: 10px; font-family: book antiqua;][SIZE=6]Mysterious Crazy Motherfucker[/SIZE]

Mood | Definitely evil

[div=margin-left: 4%; margin-right: 4%; background-color: #5D5F65; color: white; padding:5px; font-family:georgia;][div=height: 500px; overflow-y: auto;]Texty texters
[color=#461C5E]Recommended color code[/color]

Mysterious Crazy Motherfucker

Mood | Definitely evil

Texty texters
Recommended color code
Shmexty shmexters
Plain:
[spoili]
[div=margin-left: 6%; margin-right: 6%; background-color: black; padding: 1px;][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CWK1IX.jpg) repeat center fixed; background-size: cover; text-align: center; border-right: 10px #9498a1 ridge; border-bottom: 10px #9498a1 ridge; border-top: 10px #9498a1 groove; border-left: 10px #9498a1 groove; color: white; padding: 10px; font-family: book antiqua;][SIZE=6]Mysterious Crazy Motherfucker[/SIZE]

Mood | Definitely evil

[color=#481C53]Recommended color code[/color]

Mysterious Good Motherfucker

Location | Bexley?
Mood | Probably good
Mentions | Plotty personages

Texty texters
Recommended color code
Shmexty Shmexters
Plain:
[spoili]
[div=margin-left: 6%; margin-right: 6%; background-color: black; padding: 1px;][div=background:url(https://hdwallsource.com/img/2015/8/steampunk-wallpaper-hd-45179-46370-hd-wallpapers.jpg) repeat left fixed; text-align: center; border: 10px white double; color: white; padding: 10px; font-family: book antiqua;][SIZE=6]Mysterious Good Motherfucker[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Location | Bexley?
Mood | Probably good
Mentions | Plotty personages[/SIZE]

[div=margin-left: 4%; margin-right: 4%; background-color: white; color: black; padding: 5px; font-family:georgia;][div=height: 500px; overflow-y: auto;]Texty texters
[color=#BF9B30]Recommended color code[/color]
Shmexty Shmexters[/div][/div][/div][/div][/spoili]

Mysterious Good Motherfucker

Location | Bexley?
Mood | Probably good
Mentions | Plotty personages

Texty texters
Recommended color code
Shmexty Shmexters
Plain:
[spoili]
[div=margin-left: 6%; margin-right: 6%; background-color: black; padding: 1px;][div=background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/e4/96/c4e496bace6474edc04ac86c8735b437.jpg) repeat top center fixed; text-align: center; border: 10px white double; color: white; padding: 10px; font-family: book antiqua;][SIZE=6]Mysterious Good Motherfucker[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Location | Bexley?
Mood | Probably good
Mentions | Plotty personages[/SIZE]

[div=margin-left: 4%; margin-right: 4%; background-color: white; color: black; padding: 5px; font-family:georgia;][div=height: 500px; overflow-y: auto;]Texty texters
[color=#D4AF37]Recommended color code[/color]
Shmexty Shmexters[/div][/div][/div][/div][/spoili]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lillian Gray
ANIMATIONS?!??!!
this is help:
animation: name duration timing-function delay iteration-count direction fill-mode play-state;
spin is def. the most fun

This isn't animated or anything, this is just a dope GIF:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
im so fukin proud of this

Something
[stabs=bleft|97%x480]
{slide=tab 1|center}
Retrieving Agent Data...
{tab=2}
View Intel
{/tab}

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
{tab=4}
{/tab}
LEGAL NAME:
Anton

CODENAMES:
Nova┃#092705

ALIASES:

AGENT STATUS:
Alive, Deployed to REDACTED

AGE/BIRTHDATE/BIRTHPLACE:

MBTI TYPE:

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
{tab=4}
{/tab}
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:

MANNERISMS:

HAIR:

EYES:

HEIGHT:
Some length

WEIGHT:
Some number

BLOOD TYPE:

PHYSICAL CONCERNS:

{/slide}
{slide=tab 4|center}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
{tab=4}
{/tab}
PERSONAL EVALUATION:
Key Traits:
Broken cymbal Up cymbal Like cymbal This cymbal Probably

MENTAL CONCERNS:

SEXUALITY:

PERSONAL OBJECTIVES:

MORAL ALIGNMENT:
True Neutral

SKILLS:

MISSION HISTORY:

{/slide}[/stabs]

Last edited:
ugh, need to improve this. Looks awkward on mobile.

But um! Based off of these itty bitty post-ty things in R✿bbit's test thread, though I remixed it and made it suit my maniacal purposes. Original is super adorable, though, you should take a peek. c:

l6mHj5k.jpg
Kingsley Leigh
♠ Earth Affinity, Boxer, Badass

♠ Tol bb

♠ Nerdy AF
♠ Looks like could kill you, is actually a cinnamon roll

♠ Too Good™ with firearms

INSERT IMPORTANT HISTORY NOTES, NICKNAMES, RELATIONSHIPS, AND OTHER REFERENCE SHIT HERE. DON'T FORGET COLOR CODE.
....IF YOU FIND THIS, GOOD JOB
Color code: #24364C
Background: #03070B
Dark Button: #0C1C2C
Light Button: #2A3846
Links: #5B6879
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
MBTI type: ENTP

Alexander King
"Ad Astra Per Aspera."
29 Beta 6'0" Bisexual ENTP
[stabs=bleft|97%x480]
{slide=tab 1|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Full Name:
Alexander James King

Age & Birthday:
29 December 19th, Sagittarius

Orientation:
Bisexual

Fashion Style:
Alex absolutely refuses to keep up with clothing trends. He ignores anything that might be something like fashion advice with determination and palpable (if silent) force. The only things Alex dresses for are his own comfort and his own preferences, and he will mismatch his socks if he damn well pleases. What that means is he tends to go for jeans and faded shirts, tees with low collars and rolled up sleeves to show off his ink. If you catch him while he's at work or just after he got off, however, there's a different picture to be seen; he actually dresses professionally, in button-ups and slacks with styled hair instead of the "intentionally messy" look. There is one consistent element in his outfits, however. No matter the day or the time, one will always find a single specific thing on him or near him: a leather jacket. Despite his whole rebel schtick and the patches he covers the damn thing with, the jacket is for practical purposes; he does drive a motorcycle, after all.

Network security at a bank - he works regular hours and gets weekends off unless something exploded or maintenance needs to be done

Nationality:
Spectrum

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Personality:
Alex is a blunt and sharp-edged individual, a beta who it's difficult to be neutral about. Ask him opinion questions at your own risk; he'll give you an honest answer, but he doesn't sugarcoat much and he's got little to no tact to speak of. What little tact he does have is reserved exclusively for higher-ups at the bank he works for. That said, he's smarter than he looks (and acts) and his advice tends to be solid. He's also a solid person - never late to work, never late for appointments, never the type to break a promise. He might even make a decent friend, if one can overlook the blunt honesty and his ability/willingness to debate any side of any subject at any time. Getting to know who Alex is, past all that blunt honesty and his questionable political opinions and the very un-beta-like front he puts on for others, requires a true effort - that means his real friends are few, but he does his best for them.
Keywords:
Charismatic Reliable Observant Intelligent Argumentative Noncommital Secretive Easily Bored​

Reds, blues, blacks Cold weather, snow Debates People who hold their own in a debate Snark Bitter/savory foods and drinks Patterned socks Metal music

Dislikes:
The "System" Yellows Sweet foods and drinks Baby-proof door handles Peanuts, tree nuts Humid weather Ironing clothes Knuckle cracking

Kinks?
Bondage (Giving) Being dominant Danger Rough sex Bottoming from the top Dirty talk

Extra:
Faceclaim is Levi Stocke.
Color code is #24364C.
Theme song is Danzig - Mother.
Allergic to peanuts and an unknown number of tree nuts. He's had enough allergic reactions (two: one with peanuts and one with pecans) that he avoids all nuts completely.

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Are you mated?
"Nope. I can't imagine who wouldn't want this seething ball of issues, but there you go. Now, do I want to be mated? That's the real question."

What was your childhood like?
"Quiet, until Dad convinced Pops to adopt my little brother. You'd think I would have been the bad influence, but let me assure you that was not the case. At all. Matt roped me into more shenanigans than I could name. There was the time we TP'd a teacher's house, or the time we almost got arrested, or the other time we got chased by a cop through a bunch of backyards. I still have a scar from that last one."

Tell me about your parents and siblings:
"I have two parents, as most do. No grandparents, seeing as Pops' proud alpha family wouldn't accept a beta grandkid and Dad didn't have living parents to speak of. No siblings, other than my little brother, but he's dead. Going on twelve years, now."

What's a significant event in your life?
"My little brother's death. Pretty morbid, I know, but I'm a morbid guy. You try and keep a sense of optimism after your sixteen-year-old brother kills himself because of some bullshit with an alpha."

What's your most embarrassing moment?
"Every single moment of my goth phase in college. Yes, I used eyeliner. No, there aren't pictures. Ask either of my fathers and you will be dead to me."

What's the scariest thing you've ever experienced?
"Back to Matt's suicide. He- he texted me. Before. Out of character messages. Personal stuff. I'm not about to share my dead brother's business with you, but suffice to say I ran all the way home. Walking up to the door of his room was...It sucked. It all sucked."

What was/is your school life like?
"I did all right. Grades tanked after the highly traumatic event you just happen to keep asking about, but I still got to college. Majored in IT and cybersecurity, then I did a work study at a bank and got hired after I graduated. What, you wanted to hear about the crazy partying and shit? I was a nerdy, horny workaholic in college. I didn't go to parties."

What languages do you know?
"English, some Russian. I'm tempted to go for something off the wall, like Latin, but who has the time? You have any idea how much ink I could get instead of wasting time learning a dead language?"

What is your most prized object?
"My motorcycle, hands down. She is my precious baby, an absolute beast, and I work on her myself."

Do you have any pets?
"I don't, actually. I have yet to meet my 'soul dog', but I'm waiting for the day."

{/slide}[/stabs]

Alexander King
"Ad Astra Per Aspera."
29 Beta 6'0" Bisexual ENTP
D-JJ0lj_.jpg

Full Name:
Alexander James King

Age & Birthday:
29 December 19th, Sagittarius

Orientation:
Bisexual

Fashion Style:
Alex absolutely refuses to keep up with clothing trends. He ignores anything that might be something like fashion advice with determination and palpable (if silent) force. The only things Alex dresses for are his own comfort and his own preferences, and he will mismatch his socks if he damn well pleases. What that means is he tends to go for jeans and faded shirts, tees with low collars and rolled up sleeves to show off his ink. If you catch him while he's at work or just after he got off, however, there's a different picture to be seen; he actually dresses professionally, in button-ups and slacks with styled hair instead of the "intentionally messy" look. There is one consistent element in his outfits, however. No matter the day or the time, one will always find a single specific thing on him or near him: a leather jacket. Despite his whole rebel schtick and the patches he covers the damn thing with, the jacket is for practical purposes; he does drive a motorcycle, after all.

Network security at a bank - he works regular hours and gets weekends off unless something exploded or maintenance needs to be done

Nationality:
Spectrum

Personality:
Alex is a blunt and sharp-edged individual, a beta who it's difficult to be neutral about. Ask him opinion questions at your own risk; he'll give you an honest answer, but he doesn't sugarcoat much and he's got little to no tact to speak of. What little tact he does have is reserved exclusively for higher-ups at the bank he works for. That said, he's smarter than he looks (and acts) and his advice tends to be solid. He's also a solid person - never late to work, never late for appointments, never the type to break a promise. He might even make a decent friend, if one can overlook the blunt honesty and his ability/willingness to debate any side of any subject at any time. Getting to know who Alex is, past all that blunt honesty and his questionable political opinions and the very un-beta-like front he puts on for others, requires a true effort - that means his real friends are few, but he does his best for them.
Keywords:
Charismatic Reliable Observant Intelligent Argumentative Noncommital Secretive Easily Bored​

Reds, blues, blacks Cold weather, snow Debates People who hold their own in a debate Snark Bitter/savory foods and drinks Patterned socks Metal music

Dislikes:
The "System" Yellows Sweet foods and drinks Baby-proof door handles Peanuts, tree nuts Humid weather Ironing clothes Knuckle cracking

Kinks?
Bondage (Giving) Being dominant Danger Rough sex Bottoming from the top Dirty talk

Extra:
Color code is #24364C.
Theme song is Danzig - Mother.
Allergic to peanuts and an unknown number of tree nuts. He's had enough allergic reactions (two: one with peanuts and one with pecans) that he avoids all nuts completely.

Are you mated?
"Nope. I can't imagine who wouldn't want this seething ball of issues, but there you go. Now, do I want to be mated? That's the real question."

"Quiet, until Dad convinced Pops to adopt my little brother. You'd think I would have been the bad influence, but let me assure you that was not the case. At all. Matt roped me into more shenanigans than I could name. There was the time we TP'd a teacher's house, or the time we almost got arrested, or the other time we got chased by a cop through a bunch of backyards. I still have a scar from that last one."

"I have two parents, as most do. No grandparents, seeing as Pops' proud alpha family wouldn't accept a beta grandkid and Dad didn't have living parents to speak of. No siblings, other than my little brother, but he's dead. Going on twelve years, now."

"My little brother's death. Pretty morbid, I know, but I'm a morbid guy. You try and keep a sense of optimism after your sixteen-year-old brother kills himself because of some bullshit with an alpha."

"Every single moment of my goth phase in college. Yes, I used eyeliner. No, there aren't pictures. Ask either of my fathers and you will be dead to me."

"Back to Matt's suicide. He- he texted me. Before. Out of character messages. Personal stuff. I'm not about to share my dead brother's business with you, but suffice to say I ran all the way home. Walking up to the door of his room was...It sucked. It all sucked."

"I did all right. Grades tanked after the highly traumatic event you just happen to keep asking about, but I still got to college. Majored in IT and cybersecurity, then I did a work study at a bank and got hired after I graduated. What, you wanted to hear about the crazy partying and shit? I was a nerdy, horny workaholic in college. I didn't go to parties."

"English, some Russian. I'm tempted to go for something off the wall, like Latin, but who has the time? You have any idea how much ink I could get instead of wasting time learning a dead language?"

"My motorcycle, hands down. She is my precious baby, an absolute beast, and I work on her myself."

Do you have any pets?
"I don't, actually. I have yet to meet my 'soul dog', but I'm waiting for the day."​

INSERT IMPORTANT HISTORY NOTES, NICKNAMES, RELATIONSHIPS, AND OTHER REFERENCE SHIT HERE. DON'T FORGET COLOR CODE.
Color code: #701313
Background: #0C0201
Dark Button: #460B0B
Light Button: #8C191A
Links: #A66C6C
Alignment: Heroic Neutral
MBTI type: ESFJ

Carlos "Monty" Monterrosa
"Audax At Fidelis."
35 Alpha 6'3" Gay ESFJ
[stabs=bleft|97%x480]
{slide=tab 1|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Full Name:
Carlos Santiago Diaz Monterrosa

Age & Birthday:
35 June 26th, Cancer

Orientation:
Gay

Fashion Style:
Monty's taste in clothes is simple and he dresses perhaps excessively appropriately for the weather, piling on layers on days forecast to be cold and wearing the bare minimum when the weather is supposed to be warm. He prefers jeans, half sleeves, grays and blues, and striped patterns, but one will occasionally see him in an old band tee or some such every once and again. He tries to keep his hair trimmed well enough that styling it isn't too much of a hassle, and he does shave most mornings, but he still somehow maintains a perpetual layer of reddish stubble. As for whether he bothers to dress up for work, the answer is no. He owns the bar he works in. It's not like anyone's going to report him for being out of the non-existent uniform.

Owner of "The Brass House Bar & Grill" - he works there as cook and third bartender from Tuesday through Saturday.
The Brass is a pub-style bar with a casual atmosphere and a good reputation. It's become something of a local institution in the years since Monty bought it. A pair of brass budgies sit above the bar's door; Monty claims they're modeled after his own birds.

Nationality:
Spectrum

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Personality:
Outwardly, Monty is quite the approachable person. He's not exactly an extrovert, but he is pleasant to converse with, as he's an excellent listener and he's got a supernaturally good sense of how to keep a conversation going. He's laid back enough to take everything in stride, without being so laid-back that he's lax when it comes to work or serious matters. He does get a bit emotional, which is perhaps odd for an alpha, but he's without a doubt the sort who wears his heart on his sleeve and tends to be too empathetic for his own good. That said, he is still an alpha, who is far from soft, equally far from naive, and certainly no idealist. Inwardly, though, Monty is...well, a mess. He still struggles with the psychological scars his military service left him with and he's still working through the issues his last relationship created. He's confident enough, and while that isn't completely an act, he's got an ever-present sense of insecurity and doubt that others think well of him.
Keywords:
Charismatic Empathetic Mellow Touchy-Feely Insecure Aggressive Sentimental Untrusting​

The ocean [color= #701313]◈[/color] Greens, blues, reds [color= #701313]◈[/color] Connecting with people [color= #701313]◈[/color] Poker, billiards [color= #701313]◈[/color] Warm weather [color= #701313]◈[/color] Cuddles [color= #701313]◈[/color] Honesty [color= #701313]◈[/color] Classic rock

Dislikes:
Cold weather [color= #701313]◈[/color] Rude people [color= #701313]◈[/color] Boring colors [color= #701313]◈[/color] Snakes, reptiles [color= #701313]◈[/color] Conflict [color= #701313]◈[/color] Lying, liars, dishonesty [color= #701313]◈[/color] Too much silence

Kinks?
Biting / scratching (Receiving) [color= #701313]◈[/color] Hair pulling [color= #701313]◈[/color] Emotional sex [color= #701313]◈[/color] Blowjobs [color= #701313]◈[/color] Rimming [color= #701313]◈[/color] Shorter partners [color= #701313]◈[/color] Blonds

Extra:
Faceclaim is Manuel Garcia-Rulfo.
Color code is #701313.
Theme song is Devlin - Watchtower.
He has several nicknames. Monty is the most common, his preferred manner of address, and the name he uses when he introduces himself in casual situations. Santi is how his family and close friends address him. "The Full Monty" was his military nickname, and it's only rarely used these days. He does respond to Carlos, but he'll probably give anyone who calls him that an odd look.
Scary good with guns.

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Are you mated?
"No, my last relationship...let's say it ended badly. He was my best friend, then we started to date, then it got serious. 'Spend my breaks looking for bracelet ideas on Pinterest' serious. Then...then he fucked my friend. I'm hesitant to get into a relationship, after that."

"It was good. Very loud, though. I have four siblings, three younger, and they were all...hm. Energetic is a word for it. I guess that was easier to deal with because my family owns a ranch, which meant lots of room for us kids to run around, but there was work, too. Everyone pitched in somehow. As I got older and my younger brothers got quicker and my older sister started focusing on college, I got volunteered for babysitting more and more, and then they were teenagers and I went into the military. It feels like it all happened so fast, when I think about it. I....wish I'd had more time to spend with my parents."

"My parents are deceased, sadly. Lung cancer, for my mother, and a heart attack for my father. It was a few years ago, now, but I still miss them every day. My siblings, though, they are all fine. As the eldest Alpha, I took control of the family's finances after my father passed, and gave my brothers control of the family ranch. Both of them are better at managing it than I am, so I felt the ranch would do better in their hands. My younger sister is working on her doctorate in...something very math-y. My older sister is mated and lives in Sanctum, but I don't see her or her children nearly as much as I'd like to."

"Such a difficult question. Joining the military, or getting shot. My parents' deaths, or the birth of my sister's first child. The start of my first real relationship, or the end of the last one. The moment when I finally held the deed to my bar in my hands, or the day it first opened. All of these are significant events for me. How am I supposed to pick one?"

"I don't know if it's the most embarrassing, but the first moment that comes to mind would be from boot camp. A couple of idiots in my platoon decided it would be funny to steal my clothes while I was taking a shower. And hide all the towels. I had to run down the hall back to my locker in nothing but my dog tags. And, of course, I ran straight into one of the sergeants. I opted to salute instead of...cover myself, and he made a crack about 'trying to give him the full monty'. Those two idiots were somehow in hearing range, and the nickname spread like fucking wildfire. Much to my exasperation. I could certainly think of worse places to go, though, so."

"I was shot in the leg while I was on a tour during my military service. Upper thigh. Too close to my famor...femar...the important artery in your leg? That one. Too close to that for comfort. There was so much blood. So much. Too much. I had never been so scared for my life before. The scar from that is bad, to put it lightly. I still have trouble resting weight on my right leg."

"It was good. I'm a social person, and I'm an alpha, which makes making friends much easier. My grades were fine, as well. I like to think it's because I put the work in, not because of my status, but how would I know? No college, though, or degrees or anything. I did learn to bartend after my military service was up, but that's all."

"English, Spanish, and Dutch. I took a couple of classes on Portuguese, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it. Too many sounds."

"Is my bar an acceptable answer? That's my pride and joy. After my parents passed, I took some of the money left in savings and bought it for myself. I took a loss the first year, if you can believe it, but the business is doing very well now. If that doesn't count as an answer, I suppose I would say the arcade machines I have in my bar. Finding them all in working order, or in a state where they could actually be repaired, took years. And a lot of money. I think it was worth it, though."

Do you have any pets?
"I have two parakeets, Merry and Pippin. I wish I could say I thought of the names, but the credit for that goes to my nephew. He helped me pick them out."

{/slide}[/stabs]

Carlos "Monty" Monterrosa
"Audax At Fidelis."
35 Alpha 6'3" Gay ESFJ
manuel-10.jpg

Full Name:
Carlos Santiago Diaz Monterrosa

Age & Birthday:
35 June 26th, Cancer

Orientation:
Gay

Fashion Style:
Monty's taste in clothes is simple and he dresses perhaps excessively appropriately for the weather, piling on layers on days forecast to be cold and wearing the bare minimum when the weather is supposed to be warm. He prefers jeans, half sleeves, grays and blues, and striped patterns, but one will occasionally see him in an old band tee or some such every once and again. He tries to keep his hair trimmed well enough that styling it isn't too much of a hassle, and he does shave most mornings, but he still somehow maintains a perpetual layer of reddish stubble. As for whether he bothers to dress up for work, the answer is no. He owns the bar he works in. It's not like anyone's going to report him for being out of the non-existent uniform.

Owner of "The Brass House Bar & Grill" - he works there as cook and third bartender from Tuesday through Saturday.
The Brass is a pub-style bar with a casual atmosphere and a good reputation. It's become something of a local institution in the years since Monty bought it. A pair of brass budgies sit above the bar's door; Monty claims they're modeled after his own birds.

Nationality:
Spectrum

Personality:
Outwardly, Monty is quite the approachable person. He's not exactly an extrovert, but he is pleasant to converse with, as he's an excellent listener and he's got a supernaturally good sense of how to keep a conversation going. He's laid back enough to take everything in stride, without being so laid-back that he's lax when it comes to work or serious matters. He does get a bit emotional, which is perhaps odd for an alpha, but he's without a doubt the sort who wears his heart on his sleeve and tends to be too empathetic for his own good. That said, he is still an alpha, who is far from soft, equally far from naive, and certainly no idealist. Inwardly, though, Monty is...well, a mess. He still struggles with the psychological scars his military service left him with and he's still working through the issues his last relationship created. He's confident enough, and while that isn't completely an act, he's got an ever-present sense of insecurity and doubt that others think well of him.
Keywords:
Charismatic Empathetic Mellow Touchy-Feely Insecure Aggressive Sentimental Untrusting​

The ocean [color= #701313]◈[/color] Greens, blues, reds [color= #701313]◈[/color] Connecting with people [color= #701313]◈[/color] Poker, billiards [color= #701313]◈[/color] Warm weather [color= #701313]◈[/color] Cuddles [color= #701313]◈[/color] Honesty [color= #701313]◈[/color] Classic rock

Dislikes:
Cold weather [color= #701313]◈[/color] Rude people [color= #701313]◈[/color] Boring colors [color= #701313]◈[/color] Snakes, reptiles [color= #701313]◈[/color] Conflict [color= #701313]◈[/color] Lying, liars, dishonesty [color= #701313]◈[/color] Too much silence

Kinks?
Biting / scratching (Receiving) [color= #701313]◈[/color] Hair pulling [color= #701313]◈[/color] Emotional sex [color= #701313]◈[/color] Blowjobs [color= #701313]◈[/color] Rimming [color= #701313]◈[/color] Shorter partners [color= #701313]◈[/color] Blonds

Extra:
Faceclaim is Manuel Garcia-Rulfo.
Color code is #701313.
Theme song is Devlin - Watchtower.
He has several nicknames. Monty is the most common, his preferred manner of address, and the name he uses when he introduces himself in casual situations. Santi is how his family and close friends address him. "The Full Monty" was his military nickname, and it's only rarely used these days. He does respond to Carlos, but he'll probably give anyone who calls him that an odd look.
Scary good with guns.

Are you mated?
"No, my last relationship...let's say it ended badly. He was my best friend, then we started to date, then it got serious. 'Spend my breaks looking for bracelet ideas on Pinterest' serious. Then...then he fucked my friend. I'm hesitant to get into a relationship, after that."

"It was good. Very loud, though. I have four siblings, three younger, and they were all...hm. Energetic is a word for it. I guess that was easier to deal with because my family owns a ranch, which meant lots of room for us kids to run around, but there was work, too. Everyone pitched in somehow. As I got older and my younger brothers got quicker and my older sister started focusing on college, I got volunteered for babysitting more and more, and then they were teenagers and I went into the military. It feels like it all happened so fast, when I think about it. I....wish I'd had more time to spend with my parents."

"My parents are deceased, sadly. Lung cancer, for my mother, and a heart attack for my father. It was a few years ago, now, but I still miss them every day. My siblings, though, they are all fine. As the eldest Alpha, I took control of the family's finances after my father passed, and gave my brothers control of the family ranch. Both of them are better at managing it than I am, so I felt the ranch would do better in their hands. My younger sister is working on her doctorate in...something very math-y. My older sister is mated and lives in Sanctum, but I don't see her or her children nearly as much as I'd like to."

"Such a difficult question. Joining the military, or getting shot. My parents' deaths, or the birth of my sister's first child. The start of my first real relationship, or the end of the last one. The moment when I finally held the deed to my bar in my hands, or the day it first opened. All of these are significant events for me. How am I supposed to pick one?"

"I don't know if it's the most embarrassing, but the first moment that comes to mind would be from boot camp. A couple of idiots in my platoon decided it would be funny to steal my clothes while I was taking a shower. And hide all the towels. I had to run down the hall back to my locker in nothing but my dog tags. And, of course, I ran straight into one of the sergeants. I opted to salute instead of...cover myself, and he made a crack about 'trying to give him the full monty'. Those two idiots were somehow in hearing range, and the nickname spread like fucking wildfire. Much to my exasperation. I could certainly think of worse places to go, though, so."

"I was shot in the leg while I was on a tour during my military service. Upper thigh. Too close to my famor...femar...the important artery in your leg? That one. Too close to that for comfort. There was so much blood. So much. Too much. I had never been so scared for my life before. The scar from that is bad, to put it lightly. I still have trouble resting weight on my right leg."

"It was good. I'm a social person, and I'm an alpha, which makes making friends much easier. My grades were fine, as well. I like to think it's because I put the work in, not because of my status, but how would I know? No college, though, or degrees or anything. I did learn to bartend after my military service was up, but that's all."

"English, Spanish, and Dutch. I took a couple of classes on Portuguese, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it. Too many sounds."

"Is my bar an acceptable answer? That's my pride and joy. After my parents passed, I took some of the money left in savings and bought it for myself. I took a loss the first year, if you can believe it, but the business is doing very well now. If that doesn't count as an answer, I suppose I would say the arcade machines I have in my bar. Finding them all in working order, or in a state where they could actually be repaired, took years. And a lot of money. I think it was worth it, though."

Do you have any pets?
"I have two parakeets, Merry and Pippin. I wish I could say I thought of the names, but the credit for that goes to my nephew. He helped me pick them out."​

Color code: #3B105D
Background: #070303
Dark Button: #220A37
Light Button: #451476
Links: #6C4C85
MBTI type: ESTP

Desmond Montagne
"Audentis Fortuna Iuvat."
23 ✘ Omega ✘ 6'1" ✘ Pansexual ✘ ESTP
[stabs=bleft|97%x480]
{slide=tab 1|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Full Name:
Desmond Jean-Bernard Montagne

Age & Birthday:
23 November 19th, Scorpio

Orientation:
Pansexual

Fashion Style:
If there's one thing to be said about Desmond's sense of style, it's that he wouldn't be caught dead in a bad-fitting suit or a dirty pair of shoes. The tailoring on every one of his suits and coats is inch-perfect, and even his shirts and jeans are cut to fit him exceptionally well. In fact, every item in his closet is well-tailored and made of quality materials - all paid for by his father's wealth. He makes good use of his expensive wardrobe, too; his outfits tend to be fairly European and perhaps a little preppy in style, with lots of layers and a well-coordinated scarf on colder days, but there's no denying he has an eye for ensuring he looks damn good. As for colors, he tends to stick to neutrals (grays, browns, blacks) and purples that nicely compliment the deep purple of his eyes.

Full-time Student - Majoring in entrepreneurship, with a minor in finance
Pickpocket - Desmond can use his impressive manual dexterity in not-quite-legal fashions when he wants some spare pocket money

Nationality:
French-American Born in Lyon, France

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Personality:
Some would use the word "quiet" to describe Desmond. Or, alternately, "respectful". Or, as a wealthy alpha might tell you, he's downright "demure". It is perhaps ironic that the people who use those terms tend to be the very same people Desmond has pickpocketed. Spend any real length of time around him, however, and one will realize none of those fit very well. He knows very well what the stereotypes for omegas are, and he's awfully good at putting on a mask that looks just like them, for the sake of achieving his own ends or making a good impression on the right person. He isn't merely the mask, though, of course; beneath that, he's well-mannered, certainly, but he's bold and he's fiesty and he's smart, passionate and diligent and confident to the point of cockiness. His politics lean strongly toward the liberal and the only place he'll take an order is in the bedroom. For all his daring and extroversion, though, he struggles to really connect with others, and he doesn't know how to truly trust another person.
Keywords:
Daring Flexible Industrious Perceptive Overconfident Aloof Impatient Unforgiving​

Heights Freerunning, kickboxing Rain His hair being played with Riddle games Purples, black, silver Coffee Proving others wrong, especially when it comes to expectations of himself

Dislikes:
Touchy people Being talked down to Flying insects Admitting he was wrong Passivity Greens Lateness Talking about himself

Kinks?
Competence Dominant partners Kissing, cuddling Teasing Hair pulling/petting

Extra:
Faceclaim is Corentin Huard.
Color code is #3B105D.
Theme song is Barns Courtney - Rather Die.
His father is an influential A-list actor, not that anyone in Spectrum besides he and his father know that. His cover story for how he can afford schooling, given his gender, is that he's from an obscure but very wealthy French family.

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Are you mated?
"No. I'm not opposed to the idea, to be honest. Romance would be...nice. But I doubt I have the time, and I certainly don't want children."

"Ah. Traditionally, I'd lie, but I was told to be honest, so honest I will be. My mother was a...hm...middle class beta with a mysterious job that required we move every few months, or year. I think the longest we stayed in one place was two years, and we left that place very quickly when we did leave. I only had pocket money when I earned it myself. I did, of course. I was as dishonest with my mother about how as she was with what exactly she did all day. That should give you an idea of what my childhood was like."

"Again, traditionally I'd lie. But the truth is that my mother is alive and well, still doing the same work and living in Paris with her girlfriend. She is due to move soon, I think. We are...not on good terms. As for my father, he lives in Spectrum with his 'real' family, and he pays for my education to keep me from speaking to the media. Suffice to say our relationship is tense. I don't know either of my half-siblings and getting to know them is not possible."

"The day I stumbled over my mother's web of lies. I was nine years old and we-...No. No, I won't discuss the details of this. She lost my trust, and she's done little to repair our relationship since."

"...Alright. It was during my first attempt at a first time. My, er, boyfriend was fingering me, and he leaned down to...to give me head, I suppose, and he did a thing with his hand at the same time. I kneed him in the face. Accidentally. Explaining his nosebleed to my mother was terrible."

"Honestly? It has to be waiting for the results of the paternity test that proved my father was...well, my father. I know I climb high things and do crazy shit, but all that is...it's fear, but it's an exciting fear. Strangely enjoyable. Nothing like the dread of waiting for those results."

"When I was younger, it was difficult. Not academically, I've tended to excel in that aspect, but socially. I was different, and awkward, and not very good at talking to others. Learning the art of small talk was difficult, but I've gotten there. I still don't keep close friends, though. Putting any real faith into others is asking for trouble."

"French and English. My English is very good, isn't it? I have lots of practice."

"My most valuable must be my laptop. Very expensive. But you didn't ask for value, did you? You asked for which I prized the most. Well, besides my cat, I would say a deck of cards I've had since I was eight years old. Such a sentimental thing, I know, but I practiced for a very long time with that deck of cards, learning tricks. I wouldn't have the skills I do without that deck."

Do you have any pets?
"I do! I have a sphynx cat named Luna. She's so cute."

{/slide}[/stabs]

Desmond Montagne
23 ✘ Omega ✘ 6'1" ✘ Pansexual ✘ ESTP
dAaUitX.jpg

Full Name:
Desmond Jean-Bernard Montagne

Age & Birthday:
23 November 19th, Scorpio

Orientation:
Pansexual

Fashion Style:
If there's one thing to be said about Desmond's sense of style, it's that he wouldn't be caught dead in a bad-fitting suit or a dirty pair of shoes. The tailoring on every one of his suits and coats is inch-perfect, and even his shirts and jeans are cut to fit him exceptionally well. In fact, every item in his closet is well-tailored and made of quality materials - all paid for by his father's wealth. He makes good use of his expensive wardrobe, too; his outfits tend to be fairly European and perhaps a little preppy in style, with lots of layers and a well-coordinated scarf on colder days, but there's no denying he has an eye for ensuring he looks damn good. As for colors, he tends to stick to neutrals (grays, browns, blacks) and purples that nicely compliment the deep purple of his eyes.

Full-time Student - Majoring in entrepreneurship, with a minor in finance
Pickpocket - Desmond can use his impressive manual dexterity in not-quite-legal fashions when he wants some spare pocket money

Nationality:
French-American Born in Lyon, France

Personality:
Some would use the word "quiet" to describe Desmond. Or, alternately, "respectful". Or, as a wealthy alpha might tell you, he's downright "demure". It is perhaps ironic that the people who use those terms tend to be the very same people Desmond has pickpocketed. Spend any real length of time around him, however, and one will realize none of those fit very well. He knows very well what the stereotypes for omegas are, and he's awfully good at putting on a mask that looks just like them, for the sake of achieving his own ends or making a good impression on the right person. He isn't merely the mask, though, of course; beneath that, he's well-mannered, certainly, but he's bold and he's fiesty and he's smart, passionate and diligent and confident to the point of cockiness. His politics lean strongly toward the liberal and the only place he'll take an order is in the bedroom. For all his daring and extroversion, though, he struggles to really connect with others, and he doesn't know how to truly trust another person.
Keywords:
Daring Flexible Industrious Perceptive Overconfident Aloof Impatient Unforgiving​

Heights Freerunning, kickboxing Rain His hair being played with Riddle games Purples, black, silver Coffee Proving others wrong, especially when it comes to expectations of himself

Dislikes:
Touchy people Being talked down to Flying insects Admitting he was wrong Passivity Greens Lateness Talking about himself

Kinks?

Extra:
Faceclaim is Corentin Huard.
Color code is #3B105D.
His father is an influential A-list actor, not that anyone in Spectrum besides he and his father know that. His cover story for how he can afford schooling, given his gender, is that he's from an obscure but very wealthy French family.

Are you mated?
"No. I'm not opposed to the idea, to be honest. Romance would be...nice. But I doubt I have the time, and I certainly don't want children."

"Ah. Traditionally, I'd lie, but I was told to be honest, so honest I will be. My mother was a...hm...middle class beta with a mysterious job that required we move every few months, or year. I think the longest we stayed in one place was two years, and we left that place very quickly when we did leave. I only had pocket money when I earned it myself. I did, of course. I was as dishonest with my mother about how as she was with what exactly she did all day. That should give you an idea of what my childhood was like."

"Again, traditionally I'd lie. But the truth is that my mother is alive and well, still doing the same work and living in Paris with her girlfriend. She is due to move soon, I think. We are...not on good terms. As for my father, he lives in Spectrum with his 'real' family, and he pays for my education to keep me from speaking to the media. Suffice to say our relationship is tense. I don't know either of my half-siblings and getting to know them is not possible."

"The day I stumbled over my mother's web of lies. I was nine years old and we-...No. No, I won't discuss the details of this. She lost my trust, and she's done little to repair our relationship since."

"...Alright. It was during my first attempt at a first time. My, er, boyfriend was fingering me, and he leaned down to...to give me head, I suppose, and he did a thing with his hand at the same time. I kneed him in the face. Accidentally. Explaining his nosebleed to my mother was terrible."

"Honestly? It has to be waiting for the results of the paternity test that proved my father was...well, my father. I know I climb high things and do crazy shit, but all that is...it's fear, but it's an exciting fear. Strangely enjoyable. Nothing like the dread of waiting for those results."

"When I was younger, it was difficult. Not academically, I've tended to excel in that aspect, but socially. I was different, and awkward, and not very good at talking to others. Learning the art of small talk was difficult, but I've gotten there. I still don't keep close friends, though. Putting any real faith into others is asking for trouble."

"French and English. My English is very good, isn't it? I have lots of practice."

"My most valuable must be my laptop. Very expensive. But you didn't ask for value, did you? You asked for which I prized the most. Well, besides my cat, I would say a deck of cards I've had since I was eight years old. Such a sentimental thing, I know, but I practiced for a very long time with that deck of cards, learning tricks. I wouldn't have the skills I do without that deck."

Do you have any pets?
"I do! I have a sphynx cat named Luna. She's so cute."​

Color code: #295B39
Background: #010A03
Dark Button: #021C07
Light Button: #214F30
Links: #407B54

Maddox Lau
"Deus Ex Machina."
28 ✚ Beta ✚ 5'10" ✚ Bisexual ✚ TBD
[stabs=bleft|97%x480]
{slide=tab 1|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Full Name:
Maddox Lau

Age & Birthday:

Orientation:
Bisexual

Fashion Style:

Tattoo artist Model Social media influencer ORM Unity member

Nationality:
Spectrum

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Personality:

Keywords:
Blunt Laid-back Perceptive Overconfident Aloof Impatient Unforgiving​

Dislikes:

Kinks?

Extra:
Faceclaim is Adam Pu.
Color code is #295B39.
He got a kiddo!

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}
{tab=2}
{/tab}
{tab=3}
{/tab}
Are you mated?

Do you have any pets?

{/slide}[/stabs]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lillian Gray
I'm back, hello! And I'm trying again with these little thingies. Credit is up above...I want to get them to be mobile friendly and stack well. This is gonna be a heck of an adventure.

l6mHj5k.jpg
Kingsley Leigh
♠ Earth Affinity, Boxer, Badass

♠ Tol bb

♠ Nerdy AF
♠ Looks like could kill you, is actually a cinnamon roll

♠ Too Good™ with firearms
Zq5ZgCe.jpg
Oran Gallagher
❖ Druid, Irish, Hetero-ish

❖ Basically a puppy

❖ Concept artist
❖ Sinnamon roll

❖ Hyperactive as hell

❖ Surprisingly sweet

Let's switch it up:
Zq5ZgCe.jpg
Oran Gallagher
Druid, Irish, Hetero-ish
Basically a puppy
Concept artist
Sinnamon roll
Hyperactive
Surprisingly sweet
onJKVgI.jpg
Kingsley Leigh
Earth Affinity, Boxer, Badass
Tol bb
Nerdy AF
Secretly a cinnamon roll
Too Good™ with firearms
Gay as hell for his captain

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Right! Doing more stuff tonight, whoo. Remixing an old code with some newer-ish codes and techniques. c: Here goes.

That went better than expected...

nIBM8v7.gif
NAME
LHj3DYn.gif
Basics
NAME:

PRONUNCIATION:

NICKNAMES:

AGE/BIRTHDATE/LOCATION:

SEXUALITY:

Outer
DESCRIPTION:

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:

HAIR:

EYES:

HEIGHT:
Some length

WEIGHT:
Some number

Inner
PERSONALITY:
Keywords:
Broken cymbal Up cymbal Like cymbal This

DISLIKES:

AMBITIONS:

FEARS:

Background
BIOGRAPHY:

OTHER:
symbol Faceclaim is Tyler Maher
symbol Color code is #87CEEB
symbol Stuff n things
symbol Things n stuff

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
And now for something completely different:

[stabs=bleft|97%x480]
{slide=tab 1|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Other
{/tab}
Alexander King
D-JJ0lj_.jpg
34 Male 6'0" Bisexual Chaotic Neutral ENTP

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Other
{/tab}
DESCRIPTION:

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Tattoos. Lots of tattoos

HAIR:
Dark brown, faintly wavy in texture, and he tends to wear it in an undercut

EYES:
Green, flecked with brown

HEIGHT:
6'0" 1.83 m

WEIGHT:
I had a formula for this once upon a time

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Other
{/tab}
PERSONALITY:
Keywords:
+ Charismatic
+ Reliable
+ Observant
+ Cunning
- Argumentative
- Noncommital
- Secretive
- Easily Bored

DISLIKES:

AMBITIONS:
Learn Find a real purpose Have an ideal life Face his fears...eventually

FEARS:
Losing control Letting go of his past Falling into a rut Airplanes, heights, falling

{/slide}
{slide=tab 4|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Other
{/tab}
BACKSTORY:
A love. Tragedy. Death. A crime committed, a debt owed. That's Alexander's story. The real details, all of them, aren't things Alexander discusses often. That said, a particularly inquisitive person won't get told off, shut down, or recieve an evasive answer when they ask too many questions. They'll get a barefaced lie, told with a dangerous smile.

Considering how mysterious he is about his past, one would expect his origins to be...interesting, but beyond the place of his birth, they aren't. He was born in Russia to parents he never got to know. By age 3, he was in an orphanage. By age 4, he was adopted by a well-meaning and perfectly nice pair of Americans. They lived in Virginia, and that is where he spent the next fifteen years of his life. Aside from being frustratingly distant with his new parents and him going through one hell of a rebellious phase, Alexander's childhood looks perfectly normal. His adulthood, however...well, that's harder to track. That's also where he gets really mysterious.

Read: I have yet to write this whoopsies

OTHER:
Color code is #24364C.
Mother - Danzig.

{/slide}[/stabs]

Dark as hell, blue as hell, and based on a vague concept I have for a highly suspect character. Subject to change and whatnot, if I ever get around to making this a proper character, but...I'm pretty satisfied with the coding.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Personal project for a side thing I'm writing solo. Takes place in the Mass Effect universe, so warning for lore stuff relevant to that universe.
Gonna try and do this one without character pictures. Plus I'm violently hyper. Wish me luck, leggoooooo
I picked some of the fields off of this handy list that is...well, it's a big-ass character sheet.
everything in this is subject to sudden and violent change because I can't commit

"Dude, let me put some pants on, I’ll help you with whatever you want."
Dalton T'Pera
[stabs=bleft|97%x480]
{slide=tab 1|center}
NAME: Dalton T'Pera
SPECIES: Human
PROFESSION: Pirate/Smuggler
HOMEWORLD: The Citadel
GENDER IDENTITY: Male
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Pansexual
ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Good

MORE INFO:
{tab=2}
Physical
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mental
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Combat
{/tab}

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
{tab=2}
Physical
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mental
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Combat
{/tab}
{tab=1}
Home
{/tab}
BLOOD TYPE: B-
PREFERRED HAND: Right
FACIAL TYPE: Oblong
EYE COLOR: Green, yellowing out towards the outer edge of the iris
HAIR COLOR: Black
HAIRSTYLE: Crew cut, neat
SKIN TONE: Olive
COMPLEXION: Medium-light
BUILD: Lean, with long legs
HEIGHT: 1.8m
WEIGHT: 78kg
FACIAL HAIR: Very little; shaves regularly
BIRTHMARKS/SCARS:
Ω A large scar on right side of jaw from an omniblade
Ω A thin scar on his left side from a close call with a gunshot; the mark is shockingly old given his age
Ω A number of smaller marks in a few places, minor injuries that weren't worth wasting medigel on
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Ω A geometric design in black on the left side of his jaw, acquired well before the scar on the opposite half
Ω A grid pattern in black covering his right forearm
Ω A number of skulls and other macabre injuries dotting his other forearm and biceps, all in black
Ω The insignia for a ship on the outside of his right bicep; the symbol appears to belong to an asari-made vessel
Ω A full color tattoo of a mass relay on his back that glows when he uses his biotics, courtesy of eezo in the ink
WRITTEN DESCRIPTION:
Stuff things

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
{tab=2}
Physical
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mental
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Combat
{/tab}
{tab=1}
Home
{/tab}
IQ: 136
MBTI TYPE: ENFP
TEMPERAMENT: Sanguine
RELIGIOUS BELIEFS: Neutral; open to there being a deity/multiple deities, but doesn't chose to actively worship any in particular
MORALS: Chaotic good; tends to disagree with and disapprove of laws, regulations, and restrictions of personal freedom, but he's also inherently kind/good
CRIMINAL RECORD: Strong distrust for authority and authority figures, has committed many crimes but rarely been caught doing them
MOTIVATION: Safety, later personal fulfillment
PRIORITIES: Survival, personal freedom, helping others
PHILOSOPHY: Optimistic
MAIN GOAL:
MINOR GOALS:
LIKES: Energetic people, spicy food, good whiskey, the color green, meeting new people and exploring new places, rain, cutting loose with his biotics, a good hot shower
DISLIKES: Pessimism, his current direction in life, discussing his past, the three main mercenary groups, dealing with those biased against human biotics, being fussed over, fruit smoothies
SENSE OF HUMOR: Dark, dry, sarcastic
PET PEEVES: Bossy people, being told to "calm down"
PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
Stuff things

{/slide}
{slide=tab 4|center}
{tab=2}
Physical
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mental
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Combat
{/tab}
{tab=1}
Home
{/tab}
STATISTICS:
Strength: 8
Perception: 4
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 4
Luck: 2
CLASS: Vanguard
RATINGS:
Ω Biotics: 8
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [▪] [▪]
Ω Combat: 6
[] [] [] [] [] [] [▪] [▪] [▪] [▪]
Ω Tech: 1
[] [▪] [▪] [▪] [▪] [▪] [▪] [▪] [▪] [▪]
ABILITIES:
Ω Charge - uses biotics to alter his mass and send himself smashing into a target with incredible force.
Ω Pull - a thrown projectile that lowers a target's mass and levitates them in midair for a few seconds.
Ω Barrier - augments his armor's shield generators with his own biotics, allowing him to soak up large amounts of damage.
Ω Incendiary ammunition - alters his weapon ammunition to set targets on fire and deal higher damage to armored targets.
ARMOR:
Ω A patchwork of medium and heavy armor pieces that prioritzes protection and biotic efficiency over mobility. It's got a full helmet, though he doesn't often wear it in safe atmospheres, and its environmental seal works perfectly well.
GEAR:
Ω An M-22 Eviscerator shotgun, well used
Ω A Carnifex hand cannon, well used
Ω A civilian-standard omnitool that lacks melee functionality and has been loaded with a few dozen games, a pretty sweet camera app, and a very well used notepad app
Ω an L3 implant with a Serrice Council amp, new
EXTRA:

{/slide}[/stabs]

Last edited:
  • Love
FAILED CYBERPUNK CHARACTER REMIX WHAT UP
....gonna add character photos in the morning. Pretty satisfied with this so far.
The morning turned out to be quite a long time later, oops. But um. Been playing a new video game which has given me hella ideas for this guy.
I'm gonna need to rework the color scheme...a problem for another day, I think

[stabs=bleft|97%x480]
{slide=tab 1|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Other
{/tab}
LEGAL NAME:
Alexander King

HANDLE:
Something cool probs

PSIONIC?
Yes - Telekinetic

MBTI TYPE:
ENTP

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Other
{/tab}
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Lots of tattoos. Lots.

KNOWN MANNERISMS:

HAIR:
Dark brown, faintly wavy in texture, typically worn in an undercut

EYES:
Green, flecked with brown

HEIGHT:
6'0" | 1.83 m

WEIGHT:
Some number

BLOOD TYPE:

CYBERNETICS:
A hand for sure, mostly TBD

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Other
{/tab}
PERSONALITY PROFILE:
Key Traits:
Charismatic | Reliable | Observant | Cunning | Argumentative | Noncommital | Secretive | Easily Bored

HABITS:
Smoking, some other things

MORAL ALIGNMENT:
Chaotic Neutral

SEXUALITY:
Bisexual

PERSONAL OBJECTIVES:
Learn | Find a real purpose | Obtain the ideal life | Face his fears

FEARS:
Losing control | Letting go of his past | Falling into a rut | Airplanes, heights, falling

{/slide}
{slide=tab 4|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Body
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Mind
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Other
{/tab}
TIMELINE:
Stuff goes here

SKILLS:
Things

EQUIPMENT:
Guns, and stuff.

OTHER:
1. Faceclaim is Levi Stocke, art credit is Adrian Marc.
2. Color code is #5FA1D8.
3. Allergic to peanuts and an unknown number of tree nuts.

{/slide}[/stabs]

Dunno how I cyberpunk I think the color palette is, to be honest, but I like the way it looks.
Hiding a bunch of stuff here. Fun exercise, but I'm not into how it turned out. :/ Might rewrite at a later date.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Header/name for a thing I'm braining up. Might work on it tomorrow, we'll see.

Emiliano Herrero
"It takes real work to be crazier than me. Well done!"

Last edited:
u no wat wrks rlly well 4 sum reson?
This. This works really well for some reason. Don't get excited; still well into a roleplay hiatus, but I found pretty art that made me think of Lee and I had to code for it

The oh so lovely arts are by Marcela Bolivar, viewable here, in all their glory. I'm going to edit the sheet and add in this credit. At some point.

Kingsley Leigh
33 ❖ Male ❖ Insurgency, ex-Republic ❖ First Officer
JR5I5JP.jpg
6_goldtiberius.jpg
L4brFFa.jpg
1_initiation.jpg
l6mHj5k.jpg
About
Name: Kingsley Gideon Leigh
Pronunciation: Kihngz-lay Gih-dee-uhn Lee
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
Birthplace: Lindon
Rank: First Officer of the Nerissa, a Captain under Major Matthias Clarke
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Description
Taller than average with broad shoulders and a muscular build, Lee suits the stereotype of the brawny Earth user quite well. Callused hands marked with the scars and stains of his chosen profession mark him more precisely as a smith, and when combined with his general build, it's easy to assume he does heavy work like sword and tool smithing instead of the more precise tasks (such as gunsmithing) that he prefers. Overall, Lee carries himself well and behaves normally, though he's had tendencies to guard his deeper feelings since he was a boy and even the friendly and open Clarke family couldn't get him out of those habits. His eyes are a striking and unusual green, sharp and pretty and hard to read. He gestures grandly while speaking, but tends to be mindful of objects and others around him. His expressions are easy to read and his tells are simple to catch onto (lip chewing when he's hesitant or nervous, fingers tracing scrollwork onto nearby surfaces when he's thinking, et cetera) but one gets the impression that he only gives away what he wishes to with these quirks and habits. His guarded nature isn't meant to offend or done out of a desire to hide, it's merely a defense mechanism he's made use of since he was young.

It's worth noting that it's easy to peg Lee as ex-Republic; even after his ten years with the Insurgency, his clothes and belongings are kept far neater than necessary and he tends to sit too stiffly, stand with perfect posture like he could be called to attention at any moment, and walk with the measured confidence of an officer. Lee's done little to curb these habits, figuring it's easier to be as obvious about his history as possible to avoid the drama of keeping it secret from the ever-changing crew.
Identifying Features: Tattoo of a falcon across the top of his chest; a long and gnarled scar on his back that stretches from right shoulder to mid-back; burn scars and other marks dotting his hands and arms
Height: 6'1" ❖ 1.86m
Weight: 188 lbs ❖ 86 kg

Personal
Personality: To say Lee has developed as a person since he joined the Insurgency is to make a vast understatement. When he was with the Republic, he was a quiet and dedicated individual, someone all work and little play who was far too used to being on his father's leash. His defection forcibly cut that leash, and over the next few years, Lee tested his limits (and the patience of others) trying to figure out who he is without the strict rules of the military and the overbearing presence of his famous father. Now, he's settled into a polite if a not quite sociable state, cocky about the things he knows he's good at (metals, smithing, guns, shooting guns, smithing guns, drinking) without being as obnoxious as he was in times past. He's just as receptive to a challenge, however, and just as easy to rile up if you hit the right buttons. That said, he subscribes to the "live and let live" manner of dealing with others; as long as you listen to direct orders, don't mess with the Nerissa or her commander, and leave his shit alone, Lee won't have too many issues with you. No matter what your opinion of him is.
Keywords: Intelligent, Polite, Introverted, Vindictive, Logical, Dedicated, Cocky, Distant, Responsible, Moral, Vindictive, Organized, Thoughtful, Blunt

History: The son of a prominent officer of the Republic Military and an Earth-aligned professor of the Oxholm Academy famous for her skills with rune crafting, Lee's pedigree and credentials read like he should be some kind of Republic poster boy. He was raised amongst Lindon's elite, did very well in school, graduated Oxholm with a surprising proficiency with smithing at only twenty-one, made first lieutenant in the Republic Air Navy before he was twenty-three...and abandoned the Republic soon after his promotion. He'd been stationed at a lab in Lindon run by one Annalisa Verdenelli, and it was there he met Matthias Clarke. Neither of them are particularly keen on detailing how exactly it happened, but Lee ended up aiding Matthias and his younger brother in escaping then followed them to Insurgency-controlled Ludwick, where he eventually joined the Insurgency. The ten years since have been difficult, given Lee's origins and parentage, but there's nowhere else he'd rather be than at the Major's side. Matthias is a brother to him, and he's utterly loyal to both Matthias and the Insurgency.
Family:
❖ General Hagan Leigh - Father - 68 - Air Affinity
❖ Professor Malika Moghadam - Mother - 61 - Earth Affinity, Runic Crafting
❖ Major Morgan Leigh - Older brother - 42 - Air Affinity
❖ Kalila Leigh-Fetherstonhaugh - Half sister - 24 - Air Affinity, Walking
❖ Amada Leigh-Fetherstonhaugh - Half sister - 24 - Air Affinity

Combat
Affinity: Earth - Smithing
Skills: Wood and metal engraving ❖ Steady hands ❖ Short range combat ❖ Piloting and navigation ❖ Unable to refuse a challenge
Preferred Weapon: His custom made shotgun or his fists

Last edited:

If you found this of your own volition, welcome to my info stash I guess.
spoop

Color code: #24364C
Background: #03070B
Dark Button: #0C1C2C
Light Button: #2A3846
Links: #5B6879
Alignment: True Neutral
MBTI type: ENTP

The master dad list -
Alpha: Maxim King - 53 - "Pops" - Quiet, clever, a bit stern, will do absolutely anything for his kid or his mate
Omega: Julian King - 55 - "Dad" - Quiet, affectionate, snarky, knows Alex better than Alex thinks he does - FC: old Julian Casablancas?

The Dead Brother:
Matthew King - Beta, troublemaker, wicked smart, viewed Alex as his first real friend & brother, which was huge because he was abandoned by his parents. Killed himself when Alex was seventeen.

x
Alexander King
"Ad Astra Per Aspera."
Outfit Location: place place Mood: grumpy Tagged: person person person Character Sheet
Ba dum tss

spoop

Color code: #295B39
Background: #010A03
Dark Button: #021C07
Light Button: #214F30
Links: #82A88F
Alignment: Neutral Good
MBTI type: ISFP

Maddox Lau
"Castigat Ridendo Mores."
Outfit Location: place place Mood: chill Tagged: person person person Character Sheet
Ba dum tss

spoop

Color code: #3B105D
Background: #07020C
Dark Button: #220A37
Light Button: #451476
Links: #6C4C85

Parents -
Mother: Marie Montagne, Beta, lower class thief and career criminal. Her network of friends, contacts, and people who owe her favors is vast, and her method of expressing her affection to her son is granting him access to it, and therefore whatever sort of illicit things he might need. He'd rather have an actual motherly mom, but that doesn't stop him from taking advantage of the fact.
Father: Placeholder Surname, Alpha, A-list actor and TV personality. He set Des up with an apartment, a salary, and an education; he has the money and the friends to ensure that all of that stays under the table and out of the public eye, no matter the cost. Des is both his son and a massive - and potentially crippling - inconvenience. Their relationship is awkward, as a result.

x
Desmond Montagne
Outfit ✘ Location: place place ✘ Mood: mysterious ✘ Tagged: person person person ✘ Character Sheet
Ba dum tss

Color code: #701313
Background: #0C0201
Dark Button: #460B0B
Light Button: #8C191A
Links: #A66C6C
Alignment: Heroic Neutral
MBTI type: ESFJ

Master nickname list - fuck why did I do this to myself
Alex:
Alois:
Armond:
Bentley:
Christoff:
Desmond:
Dylan:
Finn:
Geom:
Jacques:
Javon: Angel
Judas:
Kassim:
Lawrence "Laurie":
Liam:
Mercy: Duffy - Sunshine when he's in a bad mood/having a fit
Miksa:
Shaun:
Titus: Sharp
Vi:
Vin:
Zayan:

Family -
Diego Monterrosa - alpha father - deceased
Luana Diaz - beta mother - deceased
Gabriela Diaz Monterrosa - omega elder sister - 38 - Stay at home mom, three kids, lives in Sanctum, mated to an alpha; sweet as sugar and loyal to a fault, but demanding; can and will call family to bug them about appointments, tests, etc.
Antonio Diaz Monterrosa - beta younger brother - 31 - Works on the family ranch, one kid with another on the way, mated to a beta; hard worker and fond shit-flicker, loves to talk about his kids and gush about the baby; always excited to talk to family, but doesn't bug them about it
Hector Diaz Monterrosa - alpha younger brother - 29 - works on the family ranch, not mated, bit of a playboy, handles books and accounting; laid back worker and unrelenting romantic with commitment issues; will give guilt trips when not spoken to for lengths of time
Sofia Diaz Monterrosa - alpha younger sister - 26 - college student, not mated, studying applied physics; wicked smart, hardworking, blunt and outspoken; cares about her family but hates it when they fuss over her since she's on the West Coast

spoop

x
"Monty" Monterrosa
"Audax At Fidelis."
Outfit Location: place place Mood: alert Tagged: person person person Character Sheet
Ba dum tss

Last edited:
This is me, testing new ideas for character sheet codes. I'm violently into both of these, oh my goodness.

u kno what, these gon' be my new standard character sheets. it's happening

Namey Name
Texty textyness
NAME:

PRONUNCIATION:

NICKNAMES:

AGE/BIRTHDATE/LOCATION:

SEXUALITY:

DESCRIPTION:

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:

HAIR:

EYES:

HEIGHT:
Some length

WEIGHT:
Some number

PERSONALITY:
Keywords:
+ maybe
+ organized
+ a bit
- more
- this

DISLIKES:

AMBITIONS:

FEARS:

BIOGRAPHY:

OTHER:
symbol Color code is
symbol Stuff n things
symbol Things n stuff
Coke or Pepsi?
"Answer."

Steak or hamburger?
"Answer."

Dogs or cats?
"Answer."

Rome or Paris?
"Answer."

Summer or winter?
"Answer."

Formal or casual?
"Answer."

Half full or half empty?
"Answer."

Snakes or spiders?
"Answer."

Swords or guns?
"Answer."

Pirates or ninjas?
"Answer."

Namey Name
Texty textyness
NAME:

PRONUNCIATION:

NICKNAMES:

AGE/BIRTHDATE/LOCATION:

SEXUALITY:

DESCRIPTION:

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:

HAIR:

EYES:

HEIGHT:
Some length

WEIGHT:
Some number

PERSONALITY:
Keywords:
+ maybe
+ organized
+ a bit
- more
- this

DISLIKES:

AMBITIONS:

FEARS:

BIOGRAPHY:

OTHER:
symbol Color code is
symbol Stuff n things
symbol Things n stuff
Coke or Pepsi?
"Answer."

Steak or hamburger?
"Answer."

Dogs or cats?
"Answer."

Rome or Paris?
"Answer."

Summer or winter?
"Answer."

Formal or casual?
"Answer."

Half full or half empty?
"Answer."

Snakes or spiders?
"Answer."

Swords or guns?
"Answer."

Pirates or ninjas?
"Answer."

Last edited:
Idea no. 2! and like my 3rd try at the concept. I like this one 9294 times better than I've liked the others

Namey Name
I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul.​
Header

Wacavi omit tiepebap. Nat cir natec lakado? Notis etec pes. Cip ra vivet rolesob. Mabanu ne no; rigom sini secison wec me denep non? Ties tisana tie rewayin niese. Lutunie lomiyig ire. Gibo revelun te aradale pim mamovi. Sosol ami pesat egielatip. Ocemit he ini aco itarugic igucenon sel doric sagulis, werusa olili fa edire damo. Ruc go de otofisir. Iline ramos cimosi nul. Yeder abutiho cera to rayoloc. Gec tole lesor kih ver rikadov uleyak. Tosamad duces ikeyie ilafacib hes xeta romeguh dos.

Hep poro niyelib ceriedor metak lenot go holo. Yeveco cen osic agure vavulac. Oloti huweb ridiexos ama cewesot sapisi igaheh ve roh. Towo net titur pekago no nugi gobabo siyajo satag? Mel xilacet ebe lare yienuvod nel pe! Yotuyac faporas neyahie he tig. Cep resa reray lofemo. Akewa oleri eripisir ribiror tenina, ideteg cas nabinec yus eya enep so! Mos narar nawape toc cora wiw re.

Rur edotacev yetutas ra ropa bi wasinit res esime me? Nu xu lob leceso riha. Atamiru fogavas idopito goreli reporiel de perale sinehib pie, tulit pefulo ehom nid anar orabesap. Cut eguvarad cereye rimiehep beh elupogeb kokodim cetiyam cecera. Nace icalice idaf fanome yemec; etibohi ralat otale petinuf? Hefus pinem mevasep oyana tel ru tonam mifaros; newot mosulo arev dinome.

So aruta tiletad suvane. Cawi emoma lise se zesig ti fade? Hacudo eniyo me nota qehaho no nagol. To vahener icet papeva titose anelip eso etereg xefe alisele; ti pierigi ruteney siruhi? Rabevor tamah ifuw pedugit tet. Rob afa bi nesal soh behoter: Yasibin iditinun ri! Lahahep yunipot osi nop fa lane. Noriler tito tenumo unalet anagide lipiguc. Nororu ecipeni ayeloje gatoles uhatal ielopinas tas egiso emofop! Kisatop hisiro cos tehup re redope gerados pet. Xolodic kemoro rewer ho telude otate ga tulat wie! Itehar lohuri bite lon me qituf ratade ca esedeted ekegifut. Paker atela ete vedusep ra lego ca seye. Ritin rat acitier ta itecu oqecag sevi medeq tor imiraru. Tekedi hipudib hab gopena setir! Reb pel sicaben con capil. Pis qe nec letop nied secopid. Yim asececo rela epecidap oneti biratem hocahe redu.

Header

Wacavi omit tiepebap. Nat cir natec lakado? Notis etec pes. Cip ra vivet rolesob. Mabanu ne no; rigom sini secison wec me denep non? Ties tisana tie rewayin niese. Lutunie lomiyig ire. Gibo revelun te aradale pim mamovi. Sosol ami pesat egielatip. Ocemit he ini aco itarugic igucenon sel doric sagulis, werusa olili fa edire damo. Ruc go de otofisir. Iline ramos cimosi nul. Yeder abutiho cera to rayoloc. Gec tole lesor kih ver rikadov uleyak. Tosamad duces ikeyie ilafacib hes xeta romeguh dos.

Hep poro niyelib ceriedor metak lenot go holo. Yeveco cen osic agure vavulac. Oloti huweb ridiexos ama cewesot sapisi igaheh ve roh. Towo net titur pekago no nugi gobabo siyajo satag? Mel xilacet ebe lare yienuvod nel pe! Yotuyac faporas neyahie he tig. Cep resa reray lofemo. Akewa oleri eripisir ribiror tenina, ideteg cas nabinec yus eya enep so! Mos narar nawape toc cora wiw re.

Rur edotacev yetutas ra ropa bi wasinit res esime me? Nu xu lob leceso riha. Atamiru fogavas idopito goreli reporiel de perale sinehib pie, tulit pefulo ehom nid anar orabesap. Cut eguvarad cereye rimiehep beh elupogeb kokodim cetiyam cecera. Nace icalice idaf fanome yemec; etibohi ralat otale petinuf? Hefus pinem mevasep oyana tel ru tonam mifaros; newot mosulo arev dinome.

So aruta tiletad suvane. Cawi emoma lise se zesig ti fade? Hacudo eniyo me nota qehaho no nagol. To vahener icet papeva titose anelip eso etereg xefe alisele; ti pierigi ruteney siruhi? Rabevor tamah ifuw pedugit tet. Rob afa bi nesal soh behoter: Yasibin iditinun ri! Lahahep yunipot osi nop fa lane. Noriler tito tenumo unalet anagide lipiguc. Nororu ecipeni ayeloje gatoles uhatal ielopinas tas egiso emofop! Kisatop hisiro cos tehup re redope gerados pet. Xolodic kemoro rewer ho telude otate ga tulat wie! Itehar lohuri bite lon me qituf ratade ca esedeted ekegifut. Paker atela ete vedusep ra lego ca seye. Ritin rat acitier ta itecu oqecag sevi medeq tor imiraru. Tekedi hipudib hab gopena setir! Reb pel sicaben con capil. Pis qe nec letop nied secopid. Yim asececo rela epecidap oneti biratem hocahe redu.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bubs
Status
Not open for further replies.