3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
howdy y'all!

acheroniann here (fret not, the lowercase is only for ooc aesthetic purposes lol). nice to meet you! I'm new to iwaku but not to roleplay or writing. here's a bit about me, for the sake of introductions:

➾ I like writing big posts! multi-para, high word count, advanced, novella, whatever you prefer to call it, that's my bread and butter! shorter posts are totally valid too, but I thrive on big, detailed posts haha.
➾ my favorite genres are generally high/low/medieval fantasy, romance, sci-fi, and adventure/action!
➾ response times vary, but generally I can manage multiple posts a week (daily, at the most!)
➾ while I like to have just one main character usually, I absolutely love coming up with npcs and worldbuilding!
➾ I'm coming out of a bit of a writing slump :'3
➾ atm, I have a huge craving for a roleplay set in the Call of Duty fandom 👀

thank y'all for having me, and I look forward to writing with you!

~ acheroniann

Welcome to the forum!

• Thank You
Reactions: acheroniann
Welcome. We're glad you're here.

• Thank You
Hello there acheroniann!

Glad you came by to check out what iwaku has to offer! It's a great place. The community is awesome and we love it here. It's my hope you come to love it here as well! Since you are new to the site, I always recommend taking a peek at Newbie Navigation. It'll help you with where to get started!

And of course, if you need any assistance, please reach out to any iwaku staffie - we have the green usernames.

Take care and happy writing!

• Thank You
cat.gif

• Love
Hi! Welcome to Iwaku! :D
Hope you like it here! :D

• Thank You