I am resigning as a site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, poor Jorick. I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it! Here hung those lips that- Wow, Hamlet is a filthy play.

Anyway, now that that's out of my system, welcome back to being a regular member here.

You got there, haha. But in case anyone else is confused, I'm gonna be just a regular member, no staff or anything.

Cool.

It’s about damn time Diana got rid of the troll D:<

*cries silently*

nooooo my elite-by-association status is now goooooone :skull:

Thanks for everything, Jorchi! <3 I'll miss seeing you in staff chat. I've always admired your professionalism as an admin, and I hope being a member treats you well!

• Thank You
Reactions: Jorick
Unexpected yes, but understandable. I can respect that out of someone, who sees that they cannot do the job with a neutral look steps down rather than carrying on. Kudos Jorick, sad to see you step down but I am glad you are staying on Iwaku.

• Thank You
Reactions: Draugvan and Jorick
~ducks before admitting this lest she get all manner of things tossed in her direction~ I think you've been an amazing Admin but can I just say i am looking forward to you having more time to WRITE? Looking forward to seeing you join more threads and be able to read your stuff.

• Thank You
It'll be awful weird to see you without purple, but I get your reasoning. Welcome to the mundane side of Iwaku~

:cookie:

• Thank You
Welp this is weird.

• Haha
As unexpected as this is I can understand the choice you made knowing it was a classy move on your part and you thought of the big picture. Wishes for your future and hopefully it all sorts out.

I'm still sad face and will be for a bit, but I get it, and I hope you enjoy the blue!

*Insert sappy gross stuff here*

• Bucket of Rainbows
You were supposed to be the one, Jorick. The true paragon of intellectual objectivity. Were all those threads for nothing? Who now will be our alpha intellectual fuckboi?

You were supposed to be the one, Jorick. The true paragon of intellectual objectivity. Were all those threads for nothing? Who now will be our alpha intellectual fuckboi?
I volunteer Kitti for the role.

What effect will this have on your role as BITE manager?

• Haha
  • Nice Execution!
Holmi, are you offering? *eyes*
offering to replace him or offering him a position on FFS

Certainly not the former, because 1) I first need to master the art of writing critiques fast, and 2) then I wouldn't have any writing challenges left I could enter. For the latter, I make no comment. ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Useful
Reactions: Jorick and Greenie
Sad to see you stepping down, but at least you're sticking around with us commoners. ^.^

• Haha
I won't be one any longer, because that's an official event that should be run by admins/staff only. :D

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Holmishire
Oh snap, you aren't blue.

Green is the best colour *nods*

Also good lord this means I will have Jorick as potential BITE competition. As if Herzi wasn't daunting enough.

*sobs a little*

• Haha
Oh snap, you aren't blue.

Green is the best colour *nods*

Also good lord this means I will have Jorick as potential BITE competition. As if Herzi wasn't daunting enough.

*sobs a little*
@Pahn insisted on paying for me to have donator status so she didn't have to roleplay with a blue-named pleb. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.