I am resigning as a site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg now I understand
/heartbroken

Also, I just realized something @Jorick. You can rejoin book club because it was a one admin stays and one admin leaves that you used as an excuse.

• Haha
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Draugvan and Jorick
does that mean i can rp with you without being weird?

• Haha
Reactions: Jorick
Also, I just realized something @Jorick. You can rejoin book club because it was a one admin stays and one admin leaves that you used as an excuse.
That was a bullshit smokescreen. I left because I lost interest. 8D
does that mean i can rp with you without being weird?
Only if you're super boring. It ain't fun unless things get weird.

• Haha
i always felt awkward approaching you xD

• Haha
I've somewhat been an observer of you since before the time we were all on iwaku. We've never really interacted, and I'm impartial to your departure, but, I respect your ability to make the decision you did to step down from admin. This is the sort of decision making that shows you were fit for a staff position in the first place, I think. Whatever comes, I think it's great of you to have the foresight and willpower to do what you think is right.

Congrats on becoming one of us again. ^^

• Thank You
Needs more snark and cynicism. 0/10.

Just returned and I see our big boy stepping down. Quite surprising to see. I cri. Well regardless, if you thought you made the right decision, we shall respect it and honor the years of service you've given to the site as an admin. As long as you're still here and not abandon us, it's all good and gucci.

Le dab. :D

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Jorick and kopkiki
That was a bullshit smokescreen. I left because I lost interest. 8D
That is is fair.... ( I am so fair behind)
Only if you're super boring. It ain't fun unless things get weird.
Weird you say... *points to Hex Breaker with giant NEO signs* I mean, hi.

Seriously though. Will no one take up the mantle of completely impartial enlightened alpha male who has learned all he needs to about human sociology by the age of 21? Surely there is among us who is not human...

We need a leader. T__T

Oh cool I can bury you in the ground in BITE now.

Damn, is really sad to see you step down, but I guess you have your own reasons. T vT Iwaku Administration won't be the same without your snarkiness.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug and Jorick
It is sad to see you step down but it is understandable. I'm glad you're around though.
(Would've posted yesterday but my device was being an annoying little you know. Lol. )

• Thank You
Huh, does that mean I can finally drop the "Notice me, Jorick" shtick?

LOOKS LIKE I CAME BACK AT THE PERFECT TIME.

Obnoxious inside jokes aside, it's sad to see you step down, but you do what ya gotta do my dude.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Huh, does that mean I can finally drop the "Notice me, Jorick" shtick?
those were a thing long before he became an admin, so i encourage you not to abandon the torch

• Haha
Reactions: Esmeray and Jorick
Damnit, I didn't get to say goodbye in the admin chat, you turd. D:<

Well, now I'm never saying goodbye! Welcome to forever, future husband #4!

Welcome to forever, future husband #4!
tenor.gif

Did I just missed something...?

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.