2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Futanari
  6. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Romance
Heya!

I'm an "old roleplayer" (as in I've been doing this for a while, I'm not really old) making a comeback after an eight-year hiatus. Got a new obsession and figured it's time to dive back into the world of collaborative storytelling.

About me: I'm an aspiring author who loves spending time on fan fiction—it brings me joy. I often draw inspiration from roleplay for my writing, so expect some heavy narrative.

Quick heads-up: I'm all about the story. Not a fan of unnecessary details, especially in adult content. Let's create a compelling tale together. Excited to meet you all! 🌟

Hello there and welcome!

Glad you found your way here, and I hope that iwaku can be your newest obsession for all your story-telling needs! It's a great place, and has an awesome community. I'm sure you'll have some partners to write with in no time! That being said, this is always my go to for newcomers to check out. Newbie Navigation is a good place to start. It'll familiarize you with the site layout and how to get started in your new writing ventures!

If you need anything or have any questions, please reach out to staff. We have the green usernames and are always here to assist!

Be well, and happy writing!

P.s. I really like your avatar, it's so pretty 🤍

Reactions: LadyDeath1138
Wow, eight years! Welcome back XD Hope you can get back into the groove of things soon (I always have a hard time XP)

Welcome to iwaku! Hope you have a great time here! :D