1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern/realistic. Low fantasy. Low Scifi. Supernatural. Future Dystopia (not post-apoc).
What it says on the tin.

Got an image you like but wish it blended in with Iwaku better? I will make the background transparent.
Original on left. Transparent on right.
JidenSirmeoFA.jpg
sirjiden.png

gHrssxd.jpg
JerkCorner.png

commission-bornes-lori.jpg
lorijump.png

I realize all my samples have solid color backgrounds, but rest assured, I don't need a solid background. I can cut a character out from a complicated one too, just don't have any examples on hand of it.

There's no form to request, just provide the original image and what you want done to it.

Please note that with extremely complicated images, there may be some creative liberties taken with figuring out how to get it to look decent with a transparent background.
If your image falls under this, I can always do it again in a different way if you don't like how it came out.

EDIT: I can also provide PSD files of the end result if you want to use it for something else (I primarily use layer masks).
Just make sure to tell me that you want the PSD with your original request so I don't have a sloppy workflow for you.

I use CS6.

EDIT2: I decided to pick something complicated specifically to make a sample for that. So here you go:
daniel-conway-scorched-earth-as.jpg
flowertree.png

Seems this one got lost in the ether.
Just know that it looked really good.
I might redo it in the future, but don't count on it. It took me a while.
=[

No worries on the date of this post. If you want something done, just reply here or PM. =)

EDIT April 2018: Yes I still do these! Also I finally fixed the image links so they work now XD

My turnaround time is usually 1 - 2 days. But most requests I've gotten so far (majority of which have been through PM) have been done within a few hours of reading the PM.

Last edited:
I decided to pick something complicated specifically to make a sample for that. So here you go:
daniel-conway-scorched-earth-as.jpg
flowertree.png

=)

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
I'll have to keep this thread watched, I'll probably want to ask you to do something in the future!

Reactions: Vardoger
Would you be able to make everything but the yellow bullet transparent? You only need to do it for one of the images, I provided two in case one was easier than other.

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

This is an amazing service!! I need to check some of my things...I will get back to you!!

Reactions: Vardoger
@Vardoger

<3 this is fantastic! If it's alright, could I perhaps PM you the images? I want it to be a surprise for a frond~