I suppose introductions are in order?

Y

Yahiko

Original poster
Coming into a new forum is always pretty bizarre at first.

Anyway, I just wanted to slip in a quick thread to introduce myself to this lovely community as it is my first day in this site! I'm Yahiko, as my name up there (or is it to left?) can tell you! I've been writing for around 10 years now, plenty in my book but maybe amateur hour in yours (in which case I'd be more than happy to learn from you!) have jumped around different sites from time to time. I'm weaboo trash and anything anime-related or anime-like is bound to catch my attention like a little toy would catch a cat's attention, so there's a little hint on how to catch me! I love video games and am currently addicted to League of Legends, though I'm also into games like Destiny, Mass Effect, a bit of Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, etc, etc.

I write a lot of stuff, such as poetry from time to time, though it's been a long while since I did that, and I could just talk hours about what I love about writing, but that would probably bore you to sleep. If you're looking for something to help you sleep, though, you know where to look!

Anyway, apologies for the bare bones introduction, but I hope to get to know you all soon!
Au revoir!
~ Yahiko.

Hey there, welcome!

We just got back from a MASSIVE update, so if anything seems wonky blame the new stuff, okay? I would guess you are into fandom rp? Those games you spoke about are pretty popular, and I'm pretty sure you'll find partners or groups of people if you look around some. Besides that, any questions can usually be asked in the Help desk or even here.

Have fun! :D

Roses are red
Violets are blue
This poem is as cheesy as it is crappy
There is no rhyme

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm not a real poet, but I know there a lot of them here on Iwaku!

Yaaaaay! Weaboo trash like me. Though I'm really just a video gameaboo trash at the moment. Welcome to the site!

Hello, Yahiko :D Welcome to Iwaku! I myself am a biiiiig Dragon Age fan. I have played every game, but I never finished Inquisition XD I watched my brother beat it and then I never finished the story myself. Are you team Leliana or team Morrigan? Haha!

Also :D If you love writing Poetry, I recommend you check out this awesome event: PIPS! It's a fun event where users submit poetry they wrote based on the themes listed! It's really awesome and the more the merrier!