Ilvermony School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What year should characters be?

• 1st year: Start off a new era like Harry & Gang!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2nd year: Rookies but familiar, still a lot to grow and learn on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd year: Starting to come into who they are and mature from childhood.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 4th year: Hormonal but vigorous, midway through and a balance of wisdom and vitality.

• 5th year: Older, adept and versed in their studies and craft, still needs to learn a few lessons

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 6th year: The peak age of youth & maturity for a student, solidifying their purpose in life.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 7th year: Proficient in the magic arts and knowledgeable, oldest & ready to lead the world by storm.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys just love the feeling of not getting notifications when someone posts?

Well, time to catch up and get up a reply!

Posting now as well in response to Kat's breakdown :/ <3

Hey guys, just thought I'd clear something out (Cause I feel like it might not be entirely clear)

In my last post, Clare/ Sil left the infirmary and did not stay around. So she hasn't been there, no need to assume she is and then potentially accidentally talk to her when she isn't there. Just to make sure everyone is on the same page.

My post may be delayed because my flight is around... three hours from now and I'm traveling back halfway around the world so it's gonna take a while. Then, I have school as soon as I get there.

I'll reply when someone else has though. Or at least, I'll try.

Reactions: OppositeInverse
I'm working on a reply, just didn't have much time to work on it the past couple of days due to some family matters, but I should have all of tomorrow to work on it and show where Clare had gone off to :3

I won't be able to reply for at least another day. I'm finally on the road and it's been super stressful. I don't even know where I'll be sleeping tonight.

*Screams*

How didn't I notice this thread before!!!???

Is it too late to hop aboard?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'd like to apologize for the delay in my promised post, encountered some difficulties with my studies that prevented me from properly finishing it up. Hopefully I'll have time to do so by Saturday.

Once more, I apologize, but at least I know I am not holding anyone back.

Yeah, take your time. This group connected very well. I'm not worried. As for open positions, that's @OppositeInverse decision.

I won't be able to reply for at least another day. I'm finally on the road and it's been super stressful. I don't even know where I'll be sleeping tonight.
No worries <3 our group meshes so well so take your time!

I'd like to apologize for the delay in my promised post, encountered some difficulties with my studies that prevented me from properly finishing it up. Hopefully I'll have time to do so by Saturday.

Once more, I apologize, but at least I know I am not holding anyone back.
All good! Just post as soon as convenient :] Ilvermorny will need Clare.

*Screams*

How didn't I notice this thread before!!!???

Is it too late to hop aboard?
Have all spots been taken?

We have a couple of people on the wait list for Arc2, the plot for Arc1 has begun already so I won't be accepting again until that ends, BUT that doesn't mean you guys can't work on and submit CS' for next arc! The characters are 6th years now, so next Arc they will be just starting 7th years, you do not have to be 7th years or even students, any questions / concerns just PM me :)

Should I post now or wait for everyone who hasn't?

Up to you, if you have time now I say go for it. That is if your character isn't in the infirmary already or doing something else.

I'll get a post up tonight! :) the following day is coming and NEWT reviews as MACUSA also arrives, so everyone start thinking about your Patronus Charms for your character!! They will have learned the charm at the start of school year so mid-way through they wouldn't be exceptional but they'd at least be powerful enough to ward off moderate danger.

XD Is it bad I've had her patronus picked out from the very beginning?

Last edited by a moderator:
XD Is it bad I've had her patrons picked out from the very beginning?
Nope, bc I totally did the same lmao.

Btw I basically took a coma nap so I'll get a post up in the morning. I've had a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng few days

STAY TUNED, I PROMISE TO HAVE A POST UP BY SUNDAY :)

I can't even tell you the week I had so just trust me when I say things will pick up when I post again.

Love youz!

Reactions: Kurogane86
No rush! I understand being busy. Rping should be fun, not an additional stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.