Ilvermorny, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The Story.

[fieldbox=Morri ‘Lil’ Skopos, gray, dashed, 10"]

Interact - @Angelic Fusion
Mentioned - @Polaris North

morri.jpg

Morri was still reeling at Kat's vivid description of Ria's last words. Morri looked at Kat with eyes of disbelief. No way Ria Pocomtuc said that, the most lively girl in existence. Morri still remembered when she first met Ria. 1st year, just getting used to the school and a bunch of higher years began to try and haze Morri. And then Ria, a loved 2nd year because of her bloodline came to her rescue. Morri rests along side Kat as she thinks on the moment.

Morri looks at Kat, reassuring her nothing she could've done would've mattered. "It's not your fault Kat, we had no idea she was up there. Nothing done would have stopped her. You hear me? She felt like death was it, you said it yourself...but why? Why Ria of all people? The most full of life. I don't get it...". When Morri saw Kat in pain from wanting to embrace her more, Morri slapped her hand down to remind the girl to stop moving, instead wrapping her arms around the saddened serpent. However, when Kat said that she deserved what she got, Morri almost went red hot with burned blood. She beckoned Morri not to go anywhere. She lifted her embrace and stared at Kat with her eyes again, almost in a way that Kat should know better than to say such things. "You don't believe that. So shush with the self-destruction." Morri then lightened up a bit, feeling Kat's hand shake in hers. The tears were over and gone with Morri, but she knew Kat was more sensitive. Badass, but still sensitive. "You kidding me? We're practically adjoined at the hip. You'd need the vanishing spell to get rid of me. Somebody has to keep your ass in check."

The nurse brought over the tray of sweets Thomas had prepared for them. Neither had eaten all day, one was too hurt and one was too dazed. She gave a nice smile to Kat and Morri and walked back to her duties of cleaning the beds and clearing the space for more students who would come later. But she left Ria's bed untouched. She left everything as it was. She also left Morri's wand on her bed too, not wanting to push anything until Morri was ready.

---------------------------

The sun starts to fall into the sky, dusk and night nearing. Morri and Kat was dozing off, but she could've sworn that she saw Sabrina Andrews storm past the infirmary, seemingly upset. After moments of rest Morri sits up on the bed, and takes a bite of one of the pastries, her blood warming and a pleasant sigh escaping her. She'd never let Thomas see, but these were damn good. She ate another, and then maybe one more after that. She must've rested for a while, seeing its almost dark and students wave past the door, handing the cards to the nurse to deliver to Morri and Kat. She didn't understand why they didn't come in and talk to them, maybe the Headmaster had said something to give them privacy? Surely someone would be in soon. The nurse then taps Morri on the shoulder.

Nurse: "You've been cleared, you can head to your room. Katalina needs more rest and recovery, you can visit her tomorrow."
"You missed the part where I'm not leaving."
Nurse: "Morri I really th--"
"I lost a friend today, almost a best friend. She's alive and hurt and you're asking me to leave because I'm physically okay. Would you leave?"

The nurse finally relents and continues her duties, as Morri sits up but never lets go of Kat. She takes her school robes off, getting a bit hot. Just outside the window, students on brooms can be seen flying around making lights with their wands. Their silhouette in the well starry night sky showed the shape of a heart, followed by a message that says 'GET WELL SOON!'. Morri smiles as she wakes Kat up. "Look, we got fans." Morri probably knew it was her quidditch team deciding to pay respects after practice. It was thoughtful and washed her with happiness. Morri still felt like she was dreaming, and any moment she'd wake up back to the routine, mundane day of Ilvermorny. "Can I please wake up now.." Morri gripped her necklace her mom gave her when she was younger, the trusty Stardust. She looked at the magical glow inside, the luminescence complimenting the ice on her eyes. She noticed Kat holding her necklace too, it was the fire to Morri's ice, Kat's more amber and a hotter color. It reminded Morri of her secret, one that no soul at this school knows, not even Kat. Many times she wanted to tell her, but many times she found that it wasn't the right time. Maybe now, while it's just them is the perfect time.

"Kat, I have something to t--"

She stops herself. She couldn't. "Something to talk about for tomorrow. Have you decided what NEWT's you want to finalize yet? Tomorrow are reviews and I don't know how I'm gonna focus with everything that's happened."

Tomorrow was Ilvermorny's day to review everything learned in classes so far, but for 6th and 7th years, it was also the last day to finalize what NEWT classes a student would take. Morri was pretty good at alot of things, but some students were exceptional at a few things. One thing she knew was her spells. Most students had to re-read what a spell is or does, but Morri's fascination with information has embedded it in her mind. A wizard could cast a spell many times, but when that spells calls for another application, the lack of mind prowess could be the death of them. Morri did wish she could have her poem book with her right now, a softer side of her no one but Kat and a few Horned Serpents know about.

Anything to take her mind off today, but instead Morri confronted the feelings. She wasn't run to put off and avoid. Ria would fight through...or would she?

She certainly didn't in the courtyard. Who was that girl? Morri struggled in believing that was Ria Pocomtuc.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
[fieldbox="Katalina Romanov, #BB81F5"]
Interactions- Anyone entering the Infirmary (Will see Kat putting the necklace on Morri)
@OppositeInverse

Smirking at Morri's comment of them being joined at the hip the woman seemed to gain color back. "I feel bad... he makes so much for us. But, as much as I eat I just.." Kat trailed off taking a breath. Shaking her head she managed to lose concentration and once more lost herself to her own curse and or gift... right now she would call it a curse. Morri was absolutely right, she could take care of herself but... she always found a way to make it so she bit off far more than she could chew. Luckily, she was never alone and she was thankful for it.

"Yeah... I wouldn't get rid of you even if I had to." the platinum blonde said letting out a small yawn. She felt exhausted still and beyond drained "Lilith... Morri... Skully.." Kat said smirking as she teased the other woman. She was trying her best to seem happy despite it all. But, of course she failed... Morri knew her well enough to know she would be faking her jolitty. Choking up the woman clutched Morri's hand "I keep getting kickback... at least that is what I call it. I remember more and more..." Kat mumbled, her hand trembling no more.

Soon the woman was fast asleep against Morri. Having forced herself asleep rather than deal with the flood of recurring emotions. Sadly, it was evident rather early on that the woman's dreams were anything but sweet. Luckily, having the comfort of another individual near her helped her remain asleep. After some time her movements stopped and the nightmare seemed to cease. Breathing relaxing Kat finally slipped into a decent sleep.

-------

Stirring through the movements of Morri minutes earlier Kat kept her eyes closed. Light breaths escaped her lips. Not saying anything she let her mind begin to wander once more. Having slept helped her mind reset... she was ready to revisit her feelings once more. But, once more Morri came to the rescue... although unknowingly so. Eyes snapping open she blinked several times. Trying to focus on those outside the window the girl squinted and rubbed her head. She must have had one heck of a concussion. Yet, she felt mentally stable.

"Its funny... I dream about that alot." Kat suddenly spoke out of the blue. It had been the first time she had said anything in hours. Her words seemed very thought out, hand picked and burdened. "Perhaps we are all asleep. We would never know. Our bodies could be asleep and we could all be prisoners of our own minds." Kat whispered. It was obvious she was still more than half asleep. She didn't have a filter yet, she just spoke.. perhaps not the best things to ponder at a time like this.

Mind coming around she moved a hand up to her necklace. It was comfort... or perhaps reality grounding. In this moment, it was her grip to reality. But, the next moment her reality was rearranged and a new focus found her. Taking her hand off her necklace she watched Morri hold her own. It was beautiful... stunning and it fit the woman so very well.

Hearing Morri speak up Kat looked over and smiled. Her smile not faltering at all as Morri choked up and changed the subject. She felt the compounded and complicated emotions. The new topic though was one that she knew all to well was coming. "Yes... I feel much of the same way. But, today is today and let us reflect and manage our day now. Tomorrow we can worry about that day. For now..." Kat said moving her hands up to her neck. Slipping the necklace off she did something no one, not even Morri had ever seen her do.

Moving her hands over she draped it around Morri's neck and let go. "That's better... Tell me when you are comfortable. I am not going anywhere after all. You have my necklace now." Kat finished. The event caused emotions within herself to stirr far more than anything she anticipated. She wish she could tell Morri the depth of what she had just done... but much like Morri's own apprehension, she to felt at odds about what she was going to say. When was the time right? It didn't matter, the time would come as it always does. Every end was a beginning, every beginning an end. The thought brought a smile to her face. Despite her feelings, she wasn't reconsidering it at all.
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
ebf61d9d759c0f69d5243adddaa6cff0.png

Interactions: Clare, Sabrine (NPC)
Mentions: @Nim @OppositeInverse

A moment passed with his head down and eyes closed. He has managed to calm himself and control his sniffling. He was pretty confident that he looked pretty alright now. Then, he felt someone squeeze his shoulder. He looked up to see a small, white dragon heading up to his right hand. He reached over and then patted it with a finger before allowing it to go up his palm. A smile spread onto his face as the dragon climbed up and then began walking around, curiously poking its snout onto his skin as if trying to look for treasure.

He looked up to see Sil walking away. "Thanks Sil." He said, unsure if she heard him or not. She knew just what to do huh? Transfiguration was such an amazing thing, and it fascinated him to no end. Sil understood that and knew that it would cheer him up. And it did, considerably. He looked back at the white dragon who was now curled up, sleeping. It was a shame that it would turn back sooner or later, but he watched it nonetheless. A Pukwudgie, one of his roommates, sat down - having been late and then began talking to him in a hushed voice - random topics like what his next recipe would be and if he was planning to open a bakery or something. It took his mind off things for a moment.

Thomas saw DJ and Felix enter - both of whom looked pretty normal. They were there as well. He could just imagine what they were thinking about as well. A Thunderbird approached Thomas and his roommate who told them if they wanted to take part in the grieving by conjuring a candle. He nodded and took out his wand, conjuring a candle and then lighting it before placing it on the table, next to everyone else who wanted to do it. He saw some first years, who didn't even know Ria that much, attempt to conjure a candle and was being helped by one of the higher years.

The doors opened and in came the staff of Hogwarts - Headmaster Fontaine leading the four Heads of the Houses. His eyes were immediately drawn to theirs, Antina Goldstein. She was very nice and helpful, but silent as well. Thomas liked her most out of everyone else, even if she wasn't his Head of the House. His eyes then moved to Portina Goldstein, Head of the Thunderbird House, who looked solemn about the death of her own student.

What came next was the heartfelt speech coming from the Headmaster and Professor Portina - but it all droned in his ears. They mentioned that Kat and Morri were fine, and he already knew that - being there just earlier and all. Upon mentioning her, his mind went near blank as he was hit by the emotions of remorse and sadness just like everyone else - and it was even amplified because of everyone else who was feeling the same way. He could feel it - not to the effect that Kat could, never, but he was more sensitive to emotions than anyone else other than her. Thomas fought back the tears as he continued to look at the Headmaster and everyone else in front with unfocused eyes.

That was when another voice came into play. His head snapped towards Sabrina - Ria's roommate. Thomas never got to know her as well as he did with Ria; aside from a few talks here and there, they had no interaction. She was furious about how they were just dismissing it like that. The Headmaster and Professor Portina was attempting to get her to stop but she continued on speaking. She talked about how something was wrong at that time and that the Headmaster should spill what he saw. Thomas was intrigued. What did she mean by that? Then she stormed away.

Every bone in his body told him to run after Sabrina - if not to stop her, then to question what really happened in Thunderbird Tower that night. There would be no other time. If she was planning to really quit, then this was his last shot in doing this. When the Headmaster got up, Thomas almost matched his speed and then bolted out of the Hall. Some of the teachers looked at him with interest, but let him go since everything was over. He looked around and then began to run once more after seeing a teacher point to another that she went to that area. Thomas passed them and then continued on.

He passed the infirmary, only giving the inside a glance. Seeing Kat and Morri completely fine and sitting up, he nodded to himself and continued on. He'd visit tomorrow anyway, to give them food and whatnot. Thomas found the girl still walking away towards the dorm. "Sabrina! Wait!" He called out, feeling the effects of his sudden run as he slowed down and took multiple deep breaths. "What... What exactly happened back then? What were you..." He choked, his mind reminding himself that he rarely talked with her - never alone. He looked away from her. "What were you talking about earlier?"
[/hr]

[fieldbox="Clare 'Sil' Elvertaz, #521FFC"]
Interactions: (Should they notice her)
@OppositeInverse
@Angelic Fusion

It didn't take long after she sat down before the Headmaster and the heads of all four houses arrived. It seemed all of them were worried, though Portina was on the verge of tears, only supported by her own sister. It always seemed very incredible for her that two sisters would be heads of different houses. They all took their places at the teacher table, with the headmaster stepping behind the pudium.

The headmaster spoke up and said some words which were clearly meant to comfort. She also heard some sobbing from students as the man spoke, and it appeared that more students from Thunderbird were going to break too. After he finished, Portina spoke up and still appeared to be rather shaken as she spoke. Once she was done, however, a noise of someone quickly rising from there seat not too far from where she was sitting.

Turning to look at the source of the sound, it was Ria's roommate, Sabrina. The two were good friends from what she recalled, and the way the young woman shouted to them made it ever more evident. Sil watched with a slightly open mouth the unfolding events, Which even included Sabrina stepping onto the table itself. It was very clear from what was being said that Sabrina felt as though not enough was being done considering what had occurred. She then quickly left the room, not letting anyone stop her, which was followed by an angry statement from the Headmaster about how no one should act like Sabrina just did.

Once dismissed, Sil turned to just barely catch sight of Thomas bolting away. She blinked twice, wondering what has gotten into him as she stood up alongside many other students. While the thought of going after Sabrina went through her mind, Sil wasn't sure if she had the right words to convince her housemate to take back her words. She also assumed that somewhere, she had agreed with Sabrina. They needed to investigate this further, but she was still hoping that the staff were investigating this, but keeping it quiet until they find more conclusive findings.

As Sil walked towards the Thunderbird dorms, she got to the Infirmary entrance. Stopping by it, she couldn't help but peek inside, seeing Morri sitting besides Katalina's bed and Katalina also putting her signature necklace on Morri. While she couldn't exactly tell what was going on between the two, Sil couldn't help but want to watch further, but not disturb them.

She quietly entered the Infirmary and moved to lean against a wall besides the door, keeping her mouth shut. At least it seemed like she could be a bit more optimistic about how these two will cope with this whole ordeal.

[/fieldbox]

DJ location Great hall
Interacting with @OppositeInverse @Polaris North

DJ sat there listening to the Headmaster and the others talk about what was going on. DJ silently shook his head as he glossed over how it really happened. 'He totally plans to lie to everyone in the hall. he's not even going to mention anything about how she cancelled Morri's spell.' He thought to himself. He heard them all say nice things about Their fallen student but nothing sounded right, it seemed wrong to not tell the truth, that is until someone spoke up.

Sabrina, the deceased's best friend spoke up spilling the beans about Her episode a few nights back. DJ sat up and listened carefully, he uttered. "so it was true." She told them everything even when the headmaster told her to stop, it caused a huge commotion until Sabrina finally had enough and left. "wait." DJ called out. he had questions that needed to be answered. He wanted to know what Ria said, why was she seeing these things? They were finally dismissed and DJ made his way outside, he looked around till he saw Thomas talking to Sabrina.

He walked up placed his hand on Thomas' shoulder. He face the girl who looked like she was ready for a mental breakdown then looked at his Friend. "Thomas man, Lets give her some space, she has been through a lot." He looked at Sabrina and offered her a handkerchief. "How are you?" He asked concerned for her well being. He looked into her eyes, trying to be as sincere as possible. "I know Ria was a much closer friend to you than either of us, but we would still like to know what happened. If there is anything we can do to help clear things up we'd be happy to." He reached for Sabrina's hand. "we just want to help."

Reactions: OppositeInverse
[fieldbox=Sabrina Andrews, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]

-> DJ @Kurogane86
-> Thomas @Polaris North

2a6eaa9178ce2596659d250676ea23ec.jpeg

Sabrina sniffles and storms through the hall with sadness and fear. She'd really just did that, she stood against Headmaster Fontaine, a man who she'd idolized all her life. She knew she was wrong, but she was also right. Students deserved to know the truth. Granted, it wasn't the best way to showcase that, scaring the 1st years and 2nd years, maybe 3rd, but it had to be done.

"I'm so sorry Ria... "

Someone had shouted her name, but she continued to walk. It wasn't until a winded boy impeded her path that she stopped, looking at him getting his wind back. She'd recognized him from around school. He didn't really have a group in particular he hung out with, but he was always around food she remembered. He knew her by name apparently. She'd talk to him a few times before, but not enough for a name basis. She felt bad she didn't know his name. He begin to ask her what happened. Then as another fellow came up, she instantly knew who it was. DJ, the school's self-proclaimed duelist. She was rather cool with DJ and they had interacted on a few occasions at parties. After suggesting space and offering a hanky, Sabrina looked at him with sharp eyes, he'd never been one to be overtly compassionate. But these were rough times. They wanted to know what happened? To help?

"You wanna know? Not here. Come on." She sounded sharp and fed up in her tone. She walks to the Thunderbird Tower, knowing that only Thunderbirds are allowed in. Every house was protected with security measures, the Thunderbird Tower's in the form of a riddle. Sabrina looks at the boys and motions them to cover their ears and close their eyes with their backs turned away so that they may not gain the password to Thunderbird. Sabrina answers the riddle and the door opens to the common room, aka Thunder Lobby. She hurries them inside as the door closes behind them, knowing Portina would probably be after her soon along as the other Thunderbird students to check on her.

"Don't have much time, hurry it up." She darts up the stairs towards her and Ria's room, in which magical tape stretched across the doorway to their room. Sabrina stops right in front of it, as anyone that breaches the tape will experience an alarm louder than a rock concert. A black wall of magical energy blocked their view to the inside of the room, but Sabrina begins talking, tired from the display of emotion earlier. She was calm, but devoid of any real consciousness.

"This is what she saw. Darkness. I woke up and she was shaking, not like she was cold or anything, just fucking... shivering. She was cutting her wrist with her wand and I stopped her. She told me she saw it, but I kept asking what. I was so scared. I called Head Goldie, she ran in and healed Ria's arm. But Ria-- she just started crying uncontrollably. I'd never in my 7 years here seen her so weak. Ria kept saying the darkness is coming, in which the Headmaster was summoned. Mr. Righteous, hmph... my ass. He was just as scared as the rest of us. The entire Thunderbird dorm woke up from Ria's crying. They came to her aid, but froze with concern as they looked into her room. At first we all thought the same thing: Just a bad episode, maybe the girl had anxiety we didn't know about. And then it happened, she looked out the window as did us all. Nothing was there but I swear to god I felt it, it was like a collective consciousness. I was instantly feeling and sharing thoughts with every other Thunderbird there, even faculty. We all felt....so.....anxious looking out that window, like the sky was specifically looking at us. Something was looking back at us. And then it happened. She touched the Headmaster, and their eyes went pitch black. The room ripped apart... I'd never felt so much fear and finality of life. Thankfully much of Thunderbird was evacuated at the time, but I stayed behind. It was me, Headmaster Fontaine, Head Goldstein, Ria, Mr. Samson, The Nurse, and whatever did that to Ria and Headmaster. The rest had moved downstairs by then, when Mr. Samson went down to keep everyone calm. After the horror...Ria passed out, but her eyes were open. Guys, I swear to you. When I looked at her it felt like my roommate was gone. I was looking at a stranger."

A tear rolls down as Sabrina wipes it away before doing a stout sniffle, almost as to boost herself back into being strong.

"The Headmaster kept it from the school. How is it that he isn't in the same state as Ria? What if what influenced her is influencing him? I had to stand up and say something! He's hiding something. And I can't be here to watch another student become Ria. Like that Kat girl...or Morri. How are they by the way? I just... I can't believe it. I can't. Ria would never off herself EVER. I'm not saying the witnesses are lying but...she wouldn't do that! The way Morri was crying over Ria's body-- I can't see that again. And whatever darkness there is that Ria felt Fontaine is just fucking ignoring it. And no one will remember Ria as the legend she was. There. So now you know. Now leave."

Sabrina pushes the boys down the stairs lightly to hurry them up to leaving the tower before they're spotted, however the approaching sound of footsteps seem to get closer to the door, usually Sabrina didn't care, she was adamant about quitting this school, but why should these two have to go down with her? She knew Head Goldie would be here soon, hell it was probably her at the door. Sabrina didn't know what to do. This was Ria's territory, the quick thinking. Screw it. The door opens and Sabrina shoves the two boys out with all her might, cursing at them.

"And don't try to sneak in here when I open the door ever again! Nosy assholes!"

She then storms off into the tower, Thunderbird students looking at Thomas and DJ with attentiveness. And among that crowd, Portina Goldstein. The crowd splits as she walks up to them, never taking her eyes from theirs. Her eyes were almost like looking into death, she had a way of making even the most arrogant of wizards cower before her.

Celebrities-Who-Were-Rich-Before-They-Were-Famous-2.-Patricia-Rooney-Mara-2.jpg

"Danny Johnson. Thomas...whatever your last name is. Holleyway, right? Harassment of a student, MY student. These are rough times.You were perhaps trying to check on Ms. Andrews yes?" She expected the boys to comply, nonetheless never relenting her dreadful stare. "You get one. ONE warning. If I even get a hint of either one of you getting into something you shouldn't again... point deduction or detention will be the LAST of your worries. We get each other?"

With a graceful glide, Portina walks past them, letting the nerves resonate within them as she and many other Thunderbirds begin to trickle into their dorms.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Morri ‘Lil’ Skopos, gray, dashed, 10"]

-> Clare @Nim
-> Kat @Angelic Fusion

morri.jpg

Morri's eyes got big as Kat slipped her family's necklace on her neck, easing the girl's mind but also inciting a mental riot in her head. Kata wouldn't be caught naked without that necklace, why was she giving it to her!? Morri stammers and looks at Kat. "Yeah you hit your head hard, what are you doing??" The necklace rests on her neck with Stardust, the necklace her mother gave her as well. Morri looks down and clutches Kat's amber necklace, knowing how much it means to her and the Romanov bloodline. Morri slightly smiles, conjuring an idea of her own. Kat's necklace was a family item, but it was enchanted. Stardust was. Morri took her necklace off, and begins to slide it around Kat's neck. Stardust was a magical item used to sustain Morri's magic before she could legally have a wand, the feeling when wearing it was well, magical. Like the drop on a roller coaster feels to your heart, only calm and warm inside.

"Feel that? Pretty amazing huh? You're an empath so you probably feel it stronger than me. Kinda feels like being on a roller coaster huh? Except its calming. As long as we've known each other I can't believe this is the first time we're wearing each others." Morri and Kat had constantly hung out with one another in the summers between years. Sleepovers and what not. Morri knew Kat lived like a queen, a grand lifestyle Morri wished her kids one day to have. For some reason though, Kat always wanted to stay at Morri's house, it was a nice apartment in along coastal Massachusetts, just her and her mother Gerra, whom Kat thought was so cool. And in truth, she was. Even though Gerra was a Squib, her knowledge of the magical arts were downright scary. And the fact she played video games with Morri and Kat was cool too. She was the "hip" parent that was always trying to stay in the social loop with the kids.

Morri's peripheral catches Sil leaning by the entrance, Morri's head tilting in curiosity of Sil's silence. She could only imagine what the Thunderbird Animagus was going through, Clare was always trying her best to be positive and optimistic, but for once if she didn't want to be that would be okay and understandable. Morri gives a small grin at her, trying to provide some comfort. "Hey Sil, how are you, you okay?" Morri asks genuinely. Even with her trauma, and bitter pain, Morri still remained stoic and passionate for others. That's who Morri Skopos is. "If you're here to worry about us, you're wasting time. A plummet from The Snakewood Tree, a botched attempt to save a life, and overall despair of an entire school wont keep me down!" Morri says jokingly, sulking back into sadness after realizing the gravity. She wards it off and clears her conscience before addressing Clare once more.

"I'm sorry. I'm fine, promise. How was the meeting?"

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Kurogane86
Interactions-
Clare @Nim Morri @OppositeInverse

Not knowing what Morri was going to do Kat waited and watched. She felt the emotions roller coaster through the girl and couldn't help but smile. There was so much more depth to her acton... but what occured next had her stammer out only a few words "You... don't have to." Kat mumbled out as she watched Morri take her own necklace off. Recoiling slightly she hesitated to allow Morri to place it around her neck but caved within a second.

It wasn't fair to do something for someone and than refuse their way of returning the gift. But, this was on another level. Biting her lip the necklace finally slipped around her neck causing Kat to gasp. The feeling made the hair on her arms stand up. Almost like a wand coming into contact with someone for the first time Kat reacted. Her hair gained a level of weightlessness that continued through her own body before she felt it wash over and out of her entirely.

Kat felt different, it was relaxing but she was so much more mentally aware. The feelings she was struggling within over Ria's death suddenly began to come into context. Kat didn't say anything as Morri spoke. Looking at her it was obvious Kat was adjusting to the new experiences she was going through. Finally, she spoke "Yes, it is weird. I uhm.. don't know how to put into words my feelings." Kat said looking at Morri and trying to smile. It was obvious the woman was happy but, right now it was as if someone scrambled her eggs.

Rubberbanding back to reality Kat blinked several times as she tried to form words from emotions rarely felt as powerful as she was experiencing now. Unable to bring herself to say anything she simply embraced Morri being sure not to injure herself this time. She felt her wounds stretch at her movement but ignored them as she normally did. Soon, it was obvious Morri managed to do something not many people could say they were able to do. Morri was able to make Kat actually shut up.

It wasn't until Morri acknowledged someone other than them that Kat snapped out of it. Remaining quiet Kat watched the other woman. Normally one to speak she couldn't find the words yet. Still swimming through her own emotions she managed to switch as Morri and Clare spoke. The sudden relief of not focusing inward gave Kat her voice back. But, what could she say at a time like this?Morri spoke for the both of them, Kat squeezed the girls hand showing her relief.

Leaning closer to Morri the woman did finally speak "I need to stand up. I can't sit still like this for much longer." Kat said irregardless of her condition. She may still be too injured to get up or she may be able to just walk out. She still ached more than anything before but her need to not be constrained was slowly overpowering her. Looking up at Sil Kat centered her eyes on her. "The nurse wont like what I am going to do. Don't say anything." Kat said before beginning to move. She didn't want to say how she felt... she needed to be stronger than how she felt. She knew Morri wouldn't like this but it needed to happen.
[/fieldbox]​

• Bucket of Rainbows

Interactions: DJ, Sabrina (NPC)
Mentions: @Kurogane86 @OppositeInverse

Thomas was surprised when another voice came from beside him, reprimanding him of his actions. It was DJ. "I... ah... yeah..." He stammered out, realizing his mistake for being so forward. Of course that would be bad. It would seem that he let his emotions reign over his actions again. He turned to Sabrina and said, "Sorry..." He wasn't as surprised to see that DJ could be so compassionate. He may be arrogant, and a bit too forward, but Thomas knew that DJ wasn't as insensitive as he let off.

Sabrina agreed to tell them but led them somewhere else, since this wasn't the best place to talk. He looked at DJ with uncertainty but followed nonetheless. She led them to the Thunderbird Tower. Worry and fear washed over him. Sneaking into others' dorms was already bad enough, but considering this time? It was way worse. He could just imagine what the teachers would say, or what punishments they would give him. But, he wanted to know. He wanted to at least know this much. He followed Sabrina's order. He turned around, placed his hands against his ears and closed his eyes.

He was unsure what opened the door, but it was open now. She signaled that everything was alright now. He followed her inside. They were rushed upstairs and ended in front of a room. The magical tape was wrapped around the doorway and he was well aware of what would happen if they were to cross. Inside... well, he couldn't see inside. Not with the dark wall of magical energy in the way. He frowned. What happened in there that needed this much privacy? Then, Sabrina began to speak. The calmness in her voice was... unsettling, but he listened anyway.

Her emotions of fear sank into Thomas as she recounted the story. He could feel how she felt at that time. The moment of anxiousness, the moment of worry - it felt like he was watching a movie as the story played out. Thomas knew that even if he didn't want to remember this story, it would just resurface again and again. If he was being affected this much by Sabrina, he wondered how much she felt about the situation when it happened right in her face. It must have been horrible. He wanted to say something to comfort her - something to take her mind off things. But he couldn't. Or well, he couldn't think of anything.

She then continued to say that she can't stay here any longer. She didn't want to see something like that happen, then she went on to talk about Morri and Kat and asked how they were. "They're... they're fine. They're recovering." He paused. "They have each other after all." Thomas continued, a small smile on his lips as he thought about the pair. Thomas was surprised that it was over so quickly as they were ushered out. But then they heard footsteps. Sabrina began to panic.

"I can cast a-" He was cut off when Sabrina kicked them out of the dorm and shouted something about them not returning. Oh... Oh no. He looked back and saw that Professor Portina was there - along with the Thunderbird students. Oh someone kill him now.

They were let off with a warning. "Y-Y-Yes ma'am!" He stammered before pressing himself against the wall as they all entered. Thomas let out a breath. He was shaking from fear. Considering the fact that Thomas had rarely been told off by a professor, and never to this magnitude, this was something that scared him greatly. He placed a hand over his chest to calm himself down.

He then looked at DJ. "What now?"
[/hr]

Interactions:
@OppositeInverse
@Angelic Fusion

Watching the further bonding moment between, Sil remained silent and just smiled until Morri noticed her and then begun talking to her. Before she could begin responding, she watched as Katalina begun raising up to stand up. The smile on her face wouldn't fade even though she felt a bit concrned.

Moving away from the wall, Sil went and stood between Katalina's bed and the rest of the room, seemingly providing a bit more cover from the nurse's eyes "I'm not worried at all, just seeing you two like this gives me enough confident that both of you will be fine." She said as she put her hands behind her head and let out a brief yawn before she kept speaking.

"As for the meeting, it started out as expected. Headmaster spoke of Ria, and how we must all stand together now more than ever. Then Portina spoke some words too, though it was very visible the loss affected her hard too. What was rather unexpected, but not completely unpredictable,-"

Sil stopped speaking for a brief moment there. As she went over what Sabrina said once more in her head, it made her wonder of a moment how much of that they should hear about. She did very much believe that they were fine, maybe some physical recovery was still required but mentally, they still seemed fine. Yet a little bit of doubt still existed inside of her. She closed her eyes and shook her head briefly.

"Sorry. The unexpected occurrence was Ria's roommate, Sabrina, who spoke up against the headmaster and the staff, throwing accusations and saying things that seemed to freak out most of the younger students. Sil finished explaining the brief summary of what went on in the meeting, but the thought of Sabrina's word still echoed in her mind. They may not have seen what exactly went on in the Thunderbird house, but Sil didn't know what Katalina experienced.

She bit her lower lip momentarily before speaking once more "I think she spoke a bit out of line, as it had just occurred, but I also think this might push he staff further into figuring out what happened, so some good could out of it. She also claimed to be quitting the school entirely, but I still have hope someone will stop her." Sil finished explaining, moving her right hand to her pocket where her gentle wand rested. She was tempted to conjure a bigger curtain so Katalina could roam around without any worry, but the nurses would probably ban her from entering the place again unless she gets injured if she did so. So she just took out the wand and rolled it between her

"Lil, move to stand there, it would block the nurse's view of Katalina even better." She suddenly instructed. pointing the intended spot with her wand while her hand was in front of her chest. If Katalina wanted to move around, Sil wasn't going to stand in her way.

[/fieldbox]

Daniel "DJ" Johnson

DJ was relieved when Sabrina offered to tell them the truth but she wanted to go somewhere away from prying eyes and ears. She took them to the Thunderbird tower, she had them cover up their eyes and ears as she opened the door. "nice place you got here" DJ said trying to break the silence. They were taken upstairs to Ria's and Sabrina's room which was now taped off. One look into the room was enough to send a shiver down DJ's spine. His hand automatically on his wand, he moved it as he gave his attention to Sabrina.

Sabrina continued to tell the story of what exactly happened to Ria. It sounded like she was possessed, maybe an intense vision? DJ continued listening as he did the hairs on the back of his neck started to stand, his arm was covered in goose bumps. Sabrina's retelling was intense, it was as if he was there. He could see Ria crying in pain as she was experiencing whatever inner demon she was facing. DJ looked away from the room when he suddenly started feeling sad, that's when he noticed Sabrina was crying. DJ looked at Sabrina, "sorry Sabrina, i know this is hard for you but thank you for telling us." He looked over at Thomas. "With this info we can do something about it."

Sabrina asked about Morri and Kat, Thomas answered for them both. "That's good, honestly i didn't go see them yet. I uh," he reached for the cut on his cheek. "i've been busy with club." Suddenly Sabrina heard footsteps, she started looking around for a place for them to hid. "wait, we can use a spell or something what are you doing." In the span of 30 seconds Sabrina went from telling them about Ria to kicking them out of the tower as if they were intruders. DJ looked up to see Goldstein looking at them with cross eyes. "oh hey, yes of course we were trying to check on Sabrina. It would" He was cut off by her warning of. "but we." she dismissed the boys as her and the rest of the group headed inside.

DJ looked at Thomas who asked what their next move was. "I don't know man. this is pretty intense." DJ gripped his wand, it offered him comfort, something of a reminder that he was able to mold his own destiny with his wand. "look i think we should share this information with everyone. If it's like Sabrina says, this is a potential threat that we need to be ready for." DJ placed a hand on Thomas' shoulder. "we should also check on Morri and Kat, this thing could potentially go after them next since they were at ground zero for Ria's....untimely passing. Come on lets go to the infirmary."

Felix J. Booker

Felix sat silently as he listened to the Headmaster explain the situation. "One of our students, Ria Pocomtuc, fell from the Snakewood Tree, and despite the extremely selfless and brave acts from our students, she didn't make it."

Felix swallowed hard, speechless as he clenched his hands into a tight fist, nails digging painfully into his palms. The Headmaster continued his eulogy of Ria, as some students understandably began to cry. He couldn't meet any of their eyes, his gaze drifted down toward his lap as his feelings of guilt from earlier rose to the surface as he fought back his own tears.

Felix only half noticed the Thunderbird head as she spoke her piece before stepping down from the podium. Suddenly one of the Thunderbird students began to shout out in defiance. Looking up from his lap as the student continued to go off, her words catching Felix's interest. The student's tirade went on for a good while longer before she took off on her own. With a final dismissal from the Headmaster who was uncharacteristically angry, Felix watched as the rest of the students and teachers began to file out. He remained seated however, chewing on his thumb nail in thought.
What is she talking about? What did Ria do to the Headmaster, and what else was there the night Ria lost it?

Finally rising to his feet, he considered taking off after her . . . but she was long gone by now. With a frustrated sigh, he made his way out of the Hall and back towards Wampus house. Rounding a corner, his eyes alighted on the Infirmary door.
Kat.

Before he knew it, he was only a few feet from the door, his hand reaching out for the handle before faltering. He bit his lip, unsure if he wanted to open the door. It's not like they were friends -- would it be weird to go visit her? With a sigh, he pulled away from the door and leaned against the wall trying to build up the courage as he waited just outside the Infirmary.​

-> Clare @Nim
-> Katalina @Angelic Fusion
>> Felix @InkaDinkaDoo

Katalina was trying to shift herself up for a moment as Sil began to debrief her on the Sanctuary Hall meeting. Morri raises her hand up to stop Kat temporarily in order to hear about the events that transpired during the girls' recovery. As Clare continued to talk, Morri followed with an expected comprehension, right up until the revelation of a usually nice-going Sabrina Andrews shouting against the headmaster, Morri now recalling seeing her storm past the infirmary earlier. She shakes her head as Sil tells of the girl's antics, as Morri could understand both sides as well. She started to think what she'd have done if it was Katalina. If the same things that happened to Ria happened to Kat, and after Kat losing her life and the Headmaster not saying anything about what transpired how would she respond?? She empathized with Sabrina.

"I agree with Sabrina." Morri abruptly says, in a direct tone. "Clare you were in that tower...you seen with the rest of the dorm before you guys were taken downstairs. Think about how Ria has been her entire life, does that sound like the girl in that room that night? Now I'm not saying her quitting is ever okay, but I understand."

Clare then looks back to the Nurse, who was seemingly looking at the door as if someone was trying to come in. She then looks to Morri and Kat and suggests Morri stand in a specific spot in order to support her cover of trying to get Kat to get up and try to move around. Sil wasn't going to stand in Kat's way, but Morri sure wanted to. After everything that's happened to day Morri just really needed to see some peace and order, and as Kat tries to lift herself off the bed, Morri speaks up.

"Hey, what is this, Do What You Want Day? Hark said rest, Thomas says rest, why are you still trying to get up? What are you trying to prove? Just rest. Please?"

Morri gets up and moves to the spot Sil suggested, leaving Kat's decision in her hands. If she felt like she had to do this then she'd allow it to, knowing Kat would fight through the pain both inspired and concerned Morri. The Nurse was still around the entrance area, so if anytime was going to happen, it was now. It was up to Kat.

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Interactions
Clare- @Nim
Morri- @OppositeInverse
Felix- @InkaDinkaDoo

What would Kat do if Morri was killed? The thought struck a gong in her mind sending it resonating back and forth in a mental discord. it was obvious... yet difficult. She would do what was necessary to find out... and deal with what caused it. Slowly moving her head to look at Morri, the woman felt weak. Morri sat there talking to Sil and it made her stomach turn. She couldn't sit here after all this. Injured or not... she needed to move. She just needed to. But... could she?

Morri moving made Kat snap her eyes up. Fixated on Morri's, Kat knew how the woman felt. The pain in her heart... Morri was worried. Tearing up Kat squeezed her eyes shut. She stopped trying to get up and shook her head. Flopping her arms up and then down she finally started crying. "This is crazy... I cant just sit here. But, I cant just jump up. I cant just sit here and go crazy!" Kat said raising her voice suddenly. Hands shaking her head Kat seemed more shaken now than she had hours before.

"I just sit here going over it again and again... yes seeing it is bad but experiencing it... again and again and again and again as you relive it. As you decipher the possible meaning. Why was she sitting there! Was she waiting for me? What she said to me, was it meant for me? Did she mean for me to feel that void... that pit... like a dementor." Kat said shuttering and going alittle cold. Opening her mouth as if she was going to speak she realized she had a meltdown among students... information not even the teachers knew.

Curling up on the bed Kat strained at the bandages before some gave. The woman did not care, condensing herself tightly she at last relaxed "Im not going anywhere... I realize this. There is still more to think about... let alone my own physical limitations." Kat spoke, the voice empty and forced out. Taking a deep breath she sighed "Sorry, I should have been able to control myself." [/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Ales Ross
Interactions: Morri ( @OppositeInverse ), Katalina ( @Angelic Fusion ), Clare (@Nim ), Booker ( @InkaDinkaDoo )

-x-
Then...
She flinched at the loud arrival of another student, shooting Booker an unhappy look. "There goes any chance of being subtle," she muttered under her breath, ignoring the rest of the conversations around herself and focusing on the student up in the tree. Despite her hope that Katalina would finally make it to the top of the tree, she couldn't help but worry about her safety. The Snakewood Tree wasn't a very safe place. Something fell from the tree - Too small to be a person - but Ales ignored it in favor of snagging a cookie from Thomas' tray. Her attention was caught again by Morri's words, wide eyes turning to stare up at the tree.

Now...
Ales tore her attention back to the present and the nearly-complete potion in front of her. This was no time to remember the scene of Ria's death, nor was it the time to linger on the reactions of everyone else. It was the time to make sure she added the correct amount of water to allow the draught to be cooked into something. A gift for Thomas. He loved baking and there was no better way to test the potency of her potion than incorporating it in a baked good. Perhaps slightly unethical, but the calming draught was the correct smell and only slightly more vibrant than its usual pale blue. It wasn't like she was poisoning people.

A final stir, and...

"SANCTUARY HALL MEETING IN THIRTY MINUTES."

She jumped and barely avoided knocking over her cauldron. Blowing some hanging hair from her face, she turned off the flames and set about cleaning up her station. It was busy work, something easy to do. Putting away both borrowed and personal ingredients, wiping down the table of any residual spills, cleaning her knives and pestle and bowls... Ales had been doing this for years. Her mind could be blank as she focused on removing any kind of contamination that could happen with her next potion.

She was just bottling the draught in one big vial and several smaller ones - for baking use and personal use respectively - when she thought to check the time again. Swearing to herself when realizing how completely late she was for the mandatory meeting, she tried her best to hurry through setting everything back in its place. It's too late now, she thought to herself with a frown. She most likely missed all of the important stuff and coming in late would do nothing but disrupt others.

"Damn it." Might as well head to the Infirmary. It was one of the most likely places to find Thomas right now, checking in on Morri and Katalina if she knew him half as well as she liked to believe she did. Ales paused in her packing to take a couple drops of the calming draught from one vial. Hopefully there would be some effect on her way so she would know the correct dosage. Her step were sure as she walked, hearing as people started to move around in the castle again. The meeting was definitely over now. The only time she faltered was when she saw Booker standing outside the door. As she watched, he moved away to lean against the wall, obviously unable to find the courage to go in.

"Hey," she called softly, not wanting to startle him or interrupt anything going on inside the Infirmary. "I would ask if you're okay, but I don't think anyone is after today." Ales dug around in her bag for one of the smaller vials of the calming draught, too used to being shorter than anyone else to really notice the height difference as she waved the vial in his face. "Take this, just a couple drops at a time. It'll definitely help with the shock. I'm already a little less on edge than I was earlier." A quick glance at the door and she decided, Screw it. Without giving the Wampus a chance to protest, she swung the door open all the way and went inside.

She made her way to where Morri and Katalina were joined by Clare. Ales dug once more into her bag, providing a vial each to all three with a slightly theatrical flourish and embarrassed smile. "I've been in the Infirmary before, I'm pretty positive that the Nurse doesn't even know that Calming Draughts exist. Take a few drops and wait for an hour before having any more, I'm not quite sure of the dosage yet."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: InkaDinkaDoo
Interactions:
@OppositeInverse
@Angelic Fusion
@MelodicInferno

Clare's gaze stayed on Morri as her fellow student spoke. She nodded in response as she understood what Morri meant, but while Morri switched her attention to Katalina, she couldn't help but think further about that night. She still wasn't entirely sure what she saw that night.

She and Ria never knew each other that well. She couldn't begin to think on what kind of things ran in her senior's head. It could've been there all along, it could've been something that happened earlier that day, but clearly, something, or maybe someone made her snap in the manner she did. And then also affected the headmaster. But Clare couldn't recall if anything big happened between them due to the force that sent her Raven form crashing against a wall, only that they begun pushing everyone out afterwards.

Before she could try and focus further, Clare's attention moved to Katalina, who begun having a full blown scene. The descriptions Kat gave made her eyes slightly widen. The description she gave made her think of something. She had flown down from the roof. She went straight across from the tree. How did she not spot Ria up on the tree? Had she been that absent-minded as to not notice anything aside from the smoke that day? That hit her a bit hard.

As Katalina appeared to calm down, Clare just looked at the now curled up Horned Serpent "Have as much time as you need Kat. Just know people are here to support you however you need." Sil spoke in a slightly more quiet voice, as if she did not wish to potentially cause Kat to become more upset by speaking loudly.

When Ales arrived, Clare still couldn't quite remember where she knew her from. When she offered up the vials of options that were apparently meant to hold a calming draught, she accepted it with a nod and a small smile before examining the colour of it. She could recall a potion that was meant to calm people with that colour, but they didn't need to make one in class for some time.

Pocketing the vial, she turned to look at the other girls "I think I might go to the dorms now, see how things are there, and really hope the younger students aren't too freaked out." Clare said as she turned to the door "You know how to reach me if you need me." She quickly added before she begun stepping away.

While she did intend on going to the Thunderbird dorms, Clare didn't have the intention of staying. She wanted to go to the library and look something up. She wanted to learn all she could about viewing her own memories. Find out properly if indeed she missed Ria standing on the tree. And finding new ways to explore things, including smaller details in her own memories, was something she did not intend to give up on.[/fieldbox]

Interactions: DJ, Felix, Morri, Kat, Ales
Mentions: @Kurogane86 @OppositeInverse @MelodicInferno @Angelic Fusion @InkaDinkaDoo

Thomas nodded, agreeing with DJ. He never doubted that the guy had a good head on his shoulders at certain times, and what he claimed now seemed like a good game plan. "Well, it still might cause a little unrest with the younger years." He pointed out. They weren't prepared to hear this kind of thing. They were still very much young and unprepared to deal with something of thing magnitude unless they truly had the guts of an old man and the skills to prove it. He then rubbed his shoulder. "Let's just tell it to... Morri and the others yeah? The ones to see..." He stopped, memories of Ria's death flashing back. "... that." He continued, feeling a little faint by the sudden rush of emotions once more but managed to get his grip on reality.

"Um... the infirmary should still be open I guess." Thomas always followed the infirmary's rules unless otherwise specified by the nurse, so he never snuck into that place. Thankfully, the nurse didn't issue an order where they couldn't visit Kat and Morri. He then nodded. "Let's go?" Even with his unsure tone, he began moving towards the infirmary. They passed Clare by, who was walking back to the dorms. He gave her a small nod of recognition. If DJ won't break the news to her now, then Thomas will probably find a way. Then again, Clare was a Thunderbird and that meant that she probably already knew what happened.

They reached the infirmary to see Felix there. He gave the man a little nod and a wave. "Hi there. You're... not going to enter?" He asked before gesturing for him to go inside if he was planning to visit one of the two, or both. Nevertheless, Thomas walked inside. He saw Ales there, holding vials of something contained within. Thomas was unsure what it is, considering that he wasn't as good as Ales when it came to Potions so he just couldn't point out what it was by just looking at it. It might have been something for Morri and Kat. Whatever it was, Thomas was pretty sure it was helpful since Ales could always be trusted with that.

He turned to the two patients that he attended to earlier and he immediately knew that he missed something important. His lips formed a straight line as he looked down. Thomas did say that he was always there for them, but obviously, he missed something. It was frustrating, to say the least, to promise someone but then not go through with the promise. He was aware that he couldn't just split his body so he'd always be there for them, but still. There was little he could do now. Besides, Morri seemed to have it handled and he appreciated that. If they were there for each other, then all would be well. Or at least, he hoped so.

So he only waved at the both of them again. He already said his piece earlier, when it was only just them, Professor Hark and Headmaster Fontaine. There was nothing else he could say right now. Though, that was up for debate.

Knowing that it would be best if DJ was the one to explain what they heard thoroughly, as Thomas would stutter and get enveloped by emotions by recounting what Sabrina had said, he moved over to Ales. Being in the presence of his fellow Pukwudgie put him at ease, greatly. He was close to Kat and Sil, somewhat close to DJ and acquainted with Morri, but he never found the same comfort with them as he did with Ales. Perhaps it was because she was technically his first friend in Ilvermorny when you really think about it.

"Hey Ales." He greeted, giving her a meek smile before looking curiously at the vials. "What do you have there?" He questioned, though his voice was a little low just in case DJ were to start talking so it wouldn't seem like he was interrupting anyway.
[/hr]

-> Clare @Nim
-> Kat @Angelic Fusion
-> Ales @MelodicInferno
-> Thomas @Polaris North
-> DJ @Kurogane86

When Kat threw her hands up in defeat and her eyes began to water, Morri almost sunk in sadness. She may have not been an empath like her roommate, but she felt it just as hard. Morri's eyes also involuntarily well up, and a slight burn comes to her nose. Kat started to vent everything that was inside of her, Morri simply stared in sympathy, maybe thinking she was a little too pushy with Kat. Then again Kat has always done things of this nature, she feels everyone else's emotions but her own. It causes her to boil over at times. This was one of them. Kat spilled everything about feeling like she was meant to see Ria die, Morri shaking her head in opposition of that belief. She rubbed Kat's shoulder as she got it all out, with Sil also there providing emotional support. She finally relents into a ball, her bandages causing her to strain. She realizes she's not going to be 100% anytime soon, but all she'd like is to try to cope with this in her own way. Morri understood now, and frankly felt like shit for trying to be a mother as opposed to a best friend.

"Katty....I'm sorry..."

Morri would now let the strong serpent do what she wished, as long as she believed it'd help. The door swings open as Ales swiftly enters and dumps three vials on each of the girls, Morri looking at hers with a curious eye. She shakes the vial as Ales describes it as a Calming Draught. Some sort of calming potion sedative that relaxes the mind and heart. Morri smiles at Ales' generosity, even if the girl didn't know the dosage Morri trusted her skills. Ales was unprecedented in her potion making. Nevertheless, Morri wouldn't take it. It was her own self-made vow that she doesn't believe in taking medicine or potions of any kind unless it was life or death. She slid her vial beside Kat, ensuring she could use both vials. She probably needed it the most anyways. Clare bids herself off, and extends the reach protocol as she starts to take her exit. Morri gets up and hugs Sil. "Thank you for coming, if you need anything don't hesitate." After Clare's departure, Morri turns her attention to Ales. "How are you? Like, really?" She asks, trying to dig deep past the usual 'I'm fine' answer. Morri now looks out towards a night sky, her daydreaming cut off by the entrance of Thomas and DJ. It seemed like everyone that was involved in seeing Ria's death was sticking close together, which was good for the most part. How could you talk to someone else about this sort of thing? Morri smiles at Thomas, and stares at DJ. They both seemed...concerned with something. Thomas dwells over to Ales, as DJ looked a bit contemplative about something. Morri continues to rub Kat's shoulders as she releases the last bit of her flux emotions, but her eyes lock onto DJ.

"Hey. You okay? I heard about what happened at the meeting. I'm sure that didn't promote the best of peace."

DJ seemed to be collecting his thoughts more, he looked like he had 14 emotions on his face all at the same time. Sadness, Anger, Fear, Anxiety.... Morri dips her head to try and meet DJ's eyes.

"D... what is it?"

The Nurse looks up at the clock, Morri noticing that nightfall hit before anyone knew it. Curfew was probably coming soon, especially in the wake of recent events and the arrival of MACUSA the next day.

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Interactions
@OppositeInverse @Polaris North
@MelodicInferno @InkaDinkaDoo[/fieldbox]​

Uncurling at the voice of Morri she knew now that she had done perhaps to much. Moving with obvious intent, she was sure not to strain herself. The time for foolishness was over. Sure, she was hurt but... hurting herself more wont help at all. After a short time she let herself lean against Morri. Head resting lightly on the others Womans shoulder. Wrapping her arms around Morri's chest Kat let out a small sigh. "Im okay." She whispered out to Morri. She was still hurting but, she puked everything out again.

Reaching up she grasped her necklace. Half expecting the oval feeling of her family heirloom, she felt the smooth cool embrace of Stardust. Her anxiety dropped completely and she seemed to begin returning to her ''normal self.". She smelled the alchemic potion, she enjoyed alchemy but... taking something for how a human should feel... seems not right. Steeling herself to speak opening once more she pressed against Morri alittle more, the anxiety showing her motions.

Looking down rather than up like Morri she took a quick glance at Thomas. She wanted to say something but, couldn't find the words for it. Biting her lip she focused on Morri, who was in turn focused on DJ. Kat tilted her head and looked at him. He wouldn't be able to lie to Morri with her aware. But, she was unsure if it was her place to say that he wasn't. Everyone worked through grief differently, who the hell was she to decide when that was to happen?

Instead of prodding him emotionally she refocused on Morri. Distancing herself mentally it wasn't until she felt the nurses own worries that she turned. She was actually worried but saw the clock and the woman looking at it. Wasn't hard to put things together... luckily. Squeezing Morri lightly Kat giggled "You aren't going anywhere. Though, I know you wouldn't. Thank you." Kat said, her voice changing over the course of the sentance. Going from playful to serious. Sighing things were to rough for her to keep her normal harlequin attitude up.​
[/fieldbox]

Daniel "DJ" Johnson

-> Clare @Nim
-> Kat @Angelic Fusion
-> Ales @MelodicInferno
-> Thomas @Polaris North
-> Morri @OppositeInverse
-> Felix @InkaDinkaDoo

DJ followed Thomas to the infirmary, in front was Felix for some reason, he motioned for Felix to come inside. DJ's emotions seemed to hit him like a ton of bricks as soon as he saw Morri and Kat. He felt sad while remembering Ria, anger when he remembered Morri's quick draw, fear at the darkness he felt in that room, disappointment in himself for throwing a tantrum in the duelist room and finally relief seeing that his two friends were ok. "Good you guys are safe." Dj looked around, it was as if everyone had gathered in this spot for a purpose.

Morri really was intuitive she was able to see that something was bothering DJ. Thomas seemed to want DJ to spill the beans about what they saw since he was keeping his distance from the subject and chose to strike up a conversation with Ales. Dj heard the chime from the bell and saw the time of day, he heard the nurse clear her throat signalling visiting hours are almost over. She checked a few things then left the room looking at the group as if to say you got 5 mins. DJ watched her walk away and even waited a few moments more to make sure she was out of earshot.

DJ took his chance. "i'm fine Morri, it's just that." he looked at Thomas "we got alot of messed up stuff to say and we don't quite know how to say it." DJ cleared his throat. "so the meeting just now went south as soon as Sabrina spoke up about the truth about what happened to Ria." he waited for that to sink in while he walked over to the door to close it. "see the way Sabrina tells it, this whole thing with Ria is an aftereffect of what happened a few days ago." DJ looked over to Thomas for support before he went into the details.

He took in a deep breath and told them everything Sabrina had told them. How Ria went berserk a few days ago and how the force of, whatever it was destroyed the tower. He told them about the link Ria shared with the headmaster and how both of them seemed to be in a weird trance after. Then he told them of the darkness. DJ's hand slowly hovered over his wand as he described the darkness in that room and the feeling it gave almost like a dementor's kiss only deeper and heavier. "It was the worst feeling i have ever had, Just looking in that room." DJ's hand gripped the base of his wand. "made me feel so weak, so alone, so nervous."

DJ looked at Kat then to Morri. "that's why Thomas and I rushed over, we think whatever attacked Ria and the headmaster might go after you two next since you had a run in with Ria right before, you know." He said his voice shaking as he just couldn't say the words they were all thinking. "so on that thought, I'm gonna hang out around here tonight to make sure nothing or no one will mess with you guys. I'm sure Thomas, Ales, Clare and Felix will step up too."

• Love
Felix J. Booker
Mentions:
DJ, Ales, Thomas, Morri, Kat, Clare

Felix was deep in his own thoughts, moodily staring down at his shoes when he heard a soft voice grab his attention. Head snapping up, he locked eyes with Ales, slightly flustered he managed a reply, "Uh, hey." He watched as she rummaged through a bag before pulling out a small vial and waving it in his face. He reflexively leaned back, gingerly picking up the vial with two fingers and sloshing the liquid inside as she explained how to use it. Looking up from the vial, he found himself speechless for a moment. She'd made this for him? Well, maybe not him specifically, his eyes drifting towards the door to the infirmary. But, still he appreciated the gesture nonetheless.

He flashed her a genuine smile, "Thanks. So what you're my local potion dealer no --" Before he could finish, she made her way into the room, leaving him out in the hall. He considered following her inside, but resigned himself to hanging by the wall.

Uncapping the vial, he stuck his tongue out slowly letting out two drops before recapping the vial. It was almost instantaneous, as he felt a glowing warmth settle in the pit of his stomach, as he felt himself just . . . let go. Felix let out a content sigh before muttering to himself, "She definitely knows her shit." He looked back towards the door, his earlier anxiousness about entering gone, there was nothing stopping him from going in now.

Before he could even get off the wall however, Thomas showed up with DJ in tow, with Thomas giving him a small greeting. He offered a small wave and a grin, "Sup, Tommy boy." At his question, he offered a lax shrug as if to say 'maybe'? Looking towards DJ, who motioned for him to follow them inside, he felt he had no choice but to enter at this point.

Following behind DJ, he scanned everyone in the room before his eyes locked onto Kat who was in her bed. He felt his stomach twist painfully as he thought back to his inaction and her fall from the Snakewood tree. It was his fault. It was all his faul -- With a flourish he uncapped the vial and took a small sip before his thoughts could get out of control. Just like before the warmth settled in and he was back to normal. All the while he listened to DJ as he explained the situation. At the mention of him and the others stepping up to protect Kat and Morri, he snapped his fingers before pointing finger guns at Kat and making soft 'pew-pew' sounds.

"Yeah, that's me. Mr. Step up."

Last edited: