I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

M

Maxwell

Original poster
200.gif
Hey there. My name is Maxwell or Max and I've already had the opportunity to meet some of you thanks to server downtime. A little about me is that I'm twenty, a weaboo nerd, and an aspiring dog trainer. I've been writing for some time now (around 8+ years, I think?) and have mostly stuck to writing with real life friends or alone. I currently have a Roleplay that has been ongoing for about two years now with my real life best friend though I've found it neglected in recent days due to her college year beginning. This, in turn, has led me to investigate various Roleplay sites such as this one.

I'm not sure what else to put here, so here's a recipe for brownies:
one-bowl-brownies-2-of-4-150x150.jpg

Easy One Bowl Fudgy Cocoa Brownies
This recipes also doubles really well in a 9x13 pan, add 5-7 minutes baking time. The recipe calls for 1 cup of sugar; feel free to use between 3/4 cup - 1 1/4 cup depending on your personal preference. Be sure to bake these brownies for no more than 20-25 minutes. Overbaking the brownies will make them dry!

Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 16
Author Layla
Ingredients
  • 1 ⁄2 cup 1stick butter, melted
  • 1 ⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
  • 1 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 1 ⁄4 teaspoon salt
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8 square pan or line with foil and set aside.
  2. In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and sugar stir until fully dissolved.
  3. Add eggs one at a time then vanilla and stir until well combined.
  4. Stir in flour and salt until the flour is fully combine. Be careful not to overmix mix.
  5. Fold in 1 cup of nuts, raisins, chocolate chips or any thing you desire (optional).
  6. Spread in pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Be careful not to over-bake!
  7. Cool completely then cut into 9 large squares or 16 small squares (author cut hers in 16).

Heh, brownies are always good to have.

Welcome and hello there! What type of rp are you into? More the romance type or is action, adventure or even horror more your type?

Welcome, Maxwell!
And damn it all, now I'm sitting at work craving brownies.
How dare.

Well, well, welcome to Iwaku!

I will put this recipe to the test.

Heh, brownies are always good to have.

Welcome and hello there! What type of rp are you into? More the romance type or is action, adventure or even horror more your type?
Thank you. I really have no specific preference for Roleplays, but I don't fancy romance or smut all too much. Fandom also tends to be hit or miss. My ongoing Roleplay that I mentioned has dystopian, science fantasy, and a few other related aspects to it.

Welcome, Maxwell!
And damn it all, now I'm sitting at work craving brownies.
How dare.
Thank you for your welcome, Golden One. You have my apologies for craving.

Well, well, welcome to Iwaku!

I will put this recipe to the test.
Thank you! I hope that it turns out well.