im new

L

lynxie

Original poster
Hey I'm new here I've been on rpnation but I don't seem to be be very popular there at all in fact not that many people want to role play with me there so I was hoping here would be better it's kind of hard for someone who has not the best grammar skills and generally does one liners to a paragraph to get some really good matches so if you're interested in a role-playing just message me please

Hello there and welcome to Iwaku! I am quite new to the site myself(just joined yesterday) but I am sure you will find someone you are compatible with here.

Good luck with your search!! :)

Hi lynxie! Welcome to Iwaku.

I used to be on rpnation myself. I also had a hard time making friends and partners there too haha. Ever since coming here, I made a lot so I'm sure you will find someone you're compatible with. Just as Lizzie said.

If you ever need help with anything let me know. I'd be glad to answer any questions.

Hello and welcome to the site!
I know that we have a pretty diverse range of writing styles and preferences here so I hope that you can find something that fits for you.
I definitely recommend that you read the Getting Started guide and if you plan to make a search thread for partners, this guide here might help you with some tips for making an alluring search thread. I also highly advise responding to other search threads too!