Important Notes and Things to Come

Once you guys know which bbcodes will be dropped for 2.0, would you be able to let us know? Even if it's after the update, it'll help to know what to look for.
Once we lock things into place for the update and have really run out of time to peruse more options, we will probably brief everyone on some of the major changes to expect around when it comes time to do the installs (things we couldn't replace, new exciting things that we know about, etc.).

*Readies her credit card cash back refund again, just in case the rewards are extra juicy this year...*

• Haha
Reactions: rissa and Jorick
Unfortunately I won't be able to donate as much as last year, but I should still be able to give a bit!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
I'd love to donate but I am a smol with a very low allowance :<

I'd love to donate more but BOY WEDDINGS ARE EXPENSIVE, WHO WOULDA THOUGHT.

I'll still be around to watch the madness though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Jorick and Navuso
*Sits on the sidelines and eats popcorn*

NO APP FOR YOU GUYS[

BUT

THERE WILL BE SOMETHING ELSE EVERYONE HAS BEEN REQUESTING SINCE FOREVER. 8D

A multiple reaction bar in the PMs like the normal site?

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Poor search engie. It do a hibernate.
THERE WILL BE SOMETHING ELSE EVERYONE HAS BEEN REQUESTING SINCE FOREVER. 8D
T͓͈̺̤he̥̰͜ ̤͉͢b҉̺l̛̮̙o͍̰̠ò̬̙̤͓̫̺d̙̮̜͍̞̗ͅ ͔̹͙o̤͎̹̫̺f̬̫̝̫̲̻͟ ̡͉͚̗̤͉m͎̩̤̫̱ỳ̫͙͓̙͉ ̠̠̣̲̮͇e̮͙͉̣ͅn̬̟̯e̼̲̭m͍̦̙í͓̥e̳̭̝̣s̭͟?̮͖̙̭͖͍̜

With the number of people responding to the EXACT SAME COMMENT, I feel like this is going to turn into an endless running joke.

Boy you're all going to be so disappointed when it turns out that that big reveal is that we're making the evening theme slightly lighter.
I'm just kidding please no mobs with pitchforks

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Jorick
Boy you're all going to be so disappointed when it turns out that that big reveal is that we're making the evening theme slightly lighter.

whAT

torch-and-pitchforks-riot-angry-mad.gif

just make evening theme the midnight one. I took a census and I concluded that no one will complain.

if you hadn't added the strike-through text i would probably have started a riot

None of you guessed it so far. Stop quoting me, I'm trying to sleep! Ò◇Ó

None of you guessed it so far. Stop quoting me, I'm trying to sleep! Ò◇Ó

*pokes an owl* Is it a Diana owl clone?

Aww yeah. Getting banned again for money.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick