2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Superhero, urban fantasy, space opera, crime thriller, supernatural
- Roger Murtaugh offering his opinion on main antagonist Rudd's diplomatic immunity (coupled with a bullet), Lethal Weapon 2.

The one-liner is a movie classic, emphatically so in the lore of action movies, without which they would not be nearly as cool (see: "Do you feel lucky, punk?", "Yippee ki-yay, my good sir", "... and I'm all out of bubblegum!", and the entirety of Arnold Schwarzenegger's dialogue in Total Recall his movie career).

What's your dream one-liner? The set-up, the punchline, the shit-eating "yeah I'm cool as fuck" expression?

And if you've ever dropped a one-liner in real life that made you feel like your (lady)balls grew ten sizes, drop it on us here yo.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Spekkun
Have I ever said a one-liner like this irl? Yeah, no I'm not that cool.

• Love
Reactions: Aero Blue
I've dropped one-liners that were stupidly hilarious on the spot and just recalling it has the involved people laughing.

One time, my hubby found a hole in the inner thigh of his work pants but we were late for work so he put them on anyway and asked me if we could see the hole, and I just shrugged and said in a deadpan voice, "No, but it's not like the police will arrest you and say 'Hey you whatchu doin with pants full of holes" and he laughed so hard he was crying XD since then my one-liner has been "it's not like the police will arrest you [insert situation]".

It was also half in French with a heavy regional accent so it made the thing all the more hilarious.

(IS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT?)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Aero Blue
it's even better

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
I'd like to be able to say "...and if catch so much as J-walking, I'm going to catch you and make you regret breaking the law."