Iwaku designs a Top Roleplay Listing Site! - Vote for the Mascot!

What should be the topsites mascot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
As proclaimed in the great fundraiser of 2018, I am making a top roleplay listing site and you, Iwaku, get to choose it's Mascot! In the suggestion thread there was a bunch of fun ideas (and a few horrible acronyms D:<) but I narrowed it down to my ten favorites. They are all creatures I like and I can see as part of my collective.

Also, uh, most of them have wings. I guess I have a thing for birbs and birb-like critters. O_O

Anyway! FOR VOTE MANY OR VOTE FOR ONE. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

This vote will close on update day. :D

Anyone called for a very specific bird?

I don't recall who suggested Heron, but I love that, and think it would make an excellent logo.

Reactions: kixinorbit
As proclaimed in the great fundraiser of 2018, I am making a top roleplay listing site and you, Iwaku, get to choose it's Mascot! In the suggestion thread there was a bunch of fun ideas (and a few horrible acronyms D:<) but I narrowed it down to my ten favorites. They are all creatures I like and I can see as part of my collective.

Also, uh, most of them have wings. I guess I have a thing for birbs and birb-like critters. O_O

Anyway! FOR VOTE MANY OR VOTE FOR ONE. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

This vote will close on update day. :D
Kraken = birb-like because it has a beak like a squid?

I thought my acronym was pretty good D:<

Reactions: Draugvan
man I was joking with the rat thing, how did it get in here
also how the hell did Ozzy vote for like 5 different options at the same time

Oh, the heron idea is lovely! It fits with the Japanese name and it isn't an overused mascot. Whoever suggested that is brilliant!

I AGREE WITH DINOFEATHERS. I love dragons, but I am starting to feel somewhat disappointed at how well it's doing as a mascot. Dragons don't... make the best cuddly mascots from what I've seen.

The new site is probably not going to have a Japanese name, guys. It's going to be affiliated with Iwaku but Iwaku won't be in the name.

man I was joking with the rat thing, how did it get in here
also how the hell did Ozzy vote for like 5 different options at the same time
The poll allows multiple votes. You can also change your vote if you want to.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jays
But...but dragons are cool D:<

IT was between the Bear and Crow for me, but the crow won out.

A crow...on a website about the best places to write? Perfect. @_@

I am definitely not using random japanese words for the topsite! D:< If I could change Iwaku's name too *I would*

and before someone asks, the only reason I dont change it is because tradition and we've had it so long, it would be silly to change it now

• Haha
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Draugvan and Rae
Take ALL OF THE BIRB and make some unholy agglomeration of them! Our own little BIRBfrankstein!

Why wasn't bunny included? Isn't that Iwaku's icon?

• Useful
Reactions: Pahn
THE CROWS ARE SNEAKIN IN AT THE DRAGON TAILS!

• Love
Reactions: Draugvan