ALWAYS OPEN F x F F x NB M x M M x NB NB x NB juni_tootie's specific plots (made to fit with their own oc and possibly yours)!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Juni_Tootie

horrorpedia? more like... whore-pedia
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Horror, thriller, historical, realistic, fantasy
intro !!

• hi! i'm juniperr, my pronouns are they/them! i am 16, and currently so close to ending my junior year.
  • i consider myself literate, for i can comfortably write around three beefy paras, but i can definitely push myself to write a bit more than that!
  • my preferred pairings are nwlnw (non-women loving non-women), though sometimes i do feel inclined to play a female character! in that case, i do anything but mxf.
  • i am an artist; i have been drawing for a while, i think i started to get more into drawing about… eight-ish years ago?? though, despite this, i still have a lot of things to work on in order to improve.
  • also i am both a goth/metalhead disguised as your average joe, unfortunately :closedeyescryingfrown:

what you can expect from me
  • well-written paragraphs! the least i write are three large paragraphs, but if i have some creative block and write less, i'll be sure to give you a heads up!
  • correct grammar! i only talk ooc without caps on because i like the look of it, but i can assure you i do capitalize ic!
  • very talkative/friendly ooc! though at first i can be a bit shy HAHA
  • maybe a spotify playlist or pinterest board based off of our rp??? maybe?? 😳
  • lazy doodles of our ocs! usually happens when i get super invested in a rp!
what i expect from you
  • also come up with plotting ideas! it doesn't have to be 50/50 but at least put in the effort to help develop the plot!
  • be okay with dark themes! of course, make sure to tell me your triggers, and i will tell mine in return!
  • when it comes to age, idm! if you're older than 18 then just don't act creepy, that's all i ask from you.
  • be okay with romance. that's a must.
  • literate with at least three paragraphs. i do prefer quality over quantity, but i just don't want to get absolutely nothing to work with.
  • okay with tons of ooc convo! i love forming relationships and making new friendships, so i just can't not be friends with a rp partner!
  • don't be a dry texter please. i love people who are funny because then i can make so many inside jokes with them. also i love taking shitpost videos and putting a caption on it that has to do with our rp, i think it's actually so funny.
  • artist (this is optional)! i need more art friends AHAHA
  • also PLEASE BE OKAY WITH MY AGE. like don't just skip through my intro and act shocked when you find out i'm a minor (this one applies to adults, not minors).

plots!

these are all oc-specific, i can give you a character sheet of the oc mentioned for each plot when interested!
  • (wlw/wlnm) Aira Lampi, an energetic DJ at one of the best nightclubs in town has a secret job. Despite her being an avid party-goer, she works side-by-side with the police force to track drug dealers. Y/C is a private investigator who is trying to figure out where large loads of drugs are coming from, because there is a specific drug becoming an exponential problem with younger partiers. The two must team up to figure it out, and they end up travelling all over the world to solve this mystery. In the midst of this, the duo slowly grows closer and forms a close bond, which leads tem to the main question: "what are we?"
  • (mlnw)Nathan Anning was quite literally a half-assed attempt to recreate Frankenstien. His creator, to his surprise, brought Nathan to life exactly how many of the stories had told it. Put the body parts together with stitches, and give it a shock. What his creator didn't expect was for him to learn human mannerisms quickly; Nathan only took around two months to learn how to speak fluent English, and he had no problem walking as soon as he was created. One fateful day, His creator wanted to sell him. His discovery was groundbreaking, and he really wanted to get every single benefit he could out of this monster. Sadly, Nathan was blinded by his false kindness and always thought his creator was the best person he could ask for. The day his creator decided he had to pitch some sales, he died on his way to his destination. Rushed to the hospital, no one really knew what killed him, but the doctors covered it up and written it down as a "heart attack". Weeks passed, and Nathan doesn't know what happened to his creator. He was hungry, scared, and felt so alone. He had no idea his favorite person in the whole world withered away. People came into Nathan's home to posess some of his cresator's things, and shortly after, Y/C buys this home and moves in. Little did they know, that a strange entity was hiding in their closet.
  • (mlnw) Piers Cheong, an artist who was once known for his unique style of music and clothing, was not at his peak anymore. He longed for those days to come back, but he was always set back by his own thoughts. "what if I wasn't such a dick?" "What if I never took my first sip? Or a first bump?" He was never safe from these horrible thoughts; it made him want to vomit. These small, harmless things started snowballing so bad to the point of hitting past managers and spitting at fans days where he didn't have the substances he longed for. He shut himself away from the prying eye, making sure to never damage anyone ever again. Y/C is a new talkshow host that is getting low on viewers, so they resort to a rather desperate measure: trying to get in touch with Piers for just one interview. So, what did they do? Find thier address, and show up at his doorstep fairly early in the morning, of course.
  • N/A, will add more eventually :))

conclusion

so that just about sums it up!! feel free to shoot me a dm, please do not respond to this thread, because i will not get notified. if none of these plots interest you, don't fret!! we can always come up with something as well!

hope you have a wonderful day/night!!! <3