1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
What do you look for in a romantic partner? A certain brand of humor? Sense of style? A particular personality trait?

At this point it's pretty much "Someone who likes all/most of the things I like"

Easy. I love a man that can make me laugh, and doesn't take himself too seriously. I don't care how hot a guy is, it is such a HUGE turn-off when they take everything seriously. It makes me feel like I have to tip-toe around them, and I honestly despise that.

As far as appearance? I like men who are...hmmm, let's say bigger than the average size 8D A healthy eater. Someone with a lot of meat of them . A man of larger size. Someone who's thicc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh ye, I should probably mention I'm a cannibal

• Haha
Reactions: Ardent
There are lots of things that are preferred. of course. It would be a long list going into that. But something that I use as a kind of "yes/no" is the ability to keep a conversation going without me having to pull teeth. Someone interested in me. I don't want to play twenty questions. For example:
Me: If you had to pick one movie in theaters to see right now, which one would you pick?
No: Bohemian Rhapsody.
Yes: Bohemian Rhapsody, I think it looks interesting. Have you seen any of the trailers for it?

Just a simple example but I don't want to keep bouncing my balls in my own court.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Ardent
At this point it's pretty much "Someone who likes all/most of the things I like"
Like what things?

Just a simple example but I don't want to keep bouncing my balls in my own court.
I don't really mind having to keep a conversation going myself if I feel like the other person is just really shy, but it can be exhausting if they just never open up and try to get to know me too. So I definitely get you there.

I don't really mind having to keep a conversation going myself if I feel like the other person is just really shy, but it can be exhausting if they just never open up and try to get to know me too. So I definitely get you there.
Haha, yeah. I'm not just jettisoning anyone who doesn't ask a question or something every time. It's just that after a couple tries, not getting any effort back makes it feel like I'm the only one actually interested in continuing the conversation.

I have interests in tons of things and am open to chatting about even more but when it starts to feel like I'd have a more fulfilling conversation with a Furby, I'm probably out.

Reactions: Esmeray and Ardent
A big dick.

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Cwispy and Mojo
Has a pulse and is breathing.

@Adrian

Shared hobbies. For me it would be costuming, editing videos, photography, hiking, kayaking, just stuff that I can do alone but would be more fun to share.

if you can sleep 23 hours a day we're golden

So reviewing all my past love interests I would say appearance wise I like men and women with dark hair. I've always dated someone whose hair is dark in color and have only defected from it once. I have never dated anyone smaller than me or near my height. They're usually taller.

Personality wise is a bit of a mix bag but I like feeling taken care of as well as someone with a good sense of humor. My current boyfriend and I pretty much started our relationship on making horrible puns over text and just being super dorky. I like it when my significant other thinks I'm funny, and I just like being in a relationship where we can both find something to laugh about? I remember when we weren't dating yet how worried he would get if I got sick and one time he even made me soup for my cold. It's things like that.

I really don't think I know myself well enough to know what my type really is. I guess someone who is easy going and enjoys laughing over stupid movie and story references. Enjoys playing games together. Doesn't mind listening to my rants. One thing that I miss is someone who falls asleep to the sound of my voice at night. :3

Reactions: Cwispy
In general, I find it attractive when someone is passionate about something. Someone who can inspire others.

I like taking care of people, so someone who isn't afraid to depend on me every once in a while. But who can also stand on their own two feet.

Other than that, cutesy behavior? Girls who like to derp around and generally have the same kind of random humor as I do. And who don't mind getting teased a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwispy
Idk someone I vibe with you know? I like people who enjoy lying in bed watching reality tv and making fun of the contestants with. I also get so attracted to someone who is secure in themselves. You're a man but not afraid to wear nail polish? Fuckin hot. A lady who does not give a shit if they're coming off as "un-ladylike?" HOT. Carefree personalities are IN lmao

Appearance wise it turns out my type in women is short cuties with glasses, and with men it's taller and skinnier than me lmao.

One big thing for me is humor. I like people who have the same sense of humor as me, I want to be able to crack jokes with someone who can appreciate my humor. I also want to be with someone who I inspire and someone who inspires me. I really enjoy partners I can rely on, or who also feel like they can rely on me, but we can both be independent at times. I need space to think, I'm someone who enjoys solitude at times. I don't mind different interests, but I would at least like some common ground with music, art, shows, etc. Physically I'm interested in a range of people. I appreciate diversity. I would also like someone who is kind of active, who's willing to hike with me or go walking or actually go and do something with me rather than being inside all the time. Or just wants to go see a movie. At this point, I really just want to be able to spend time with someone and connect with them and be able to travel and share interests. I'm not actively looking or anything, whatever comes will come--but I am looking forward to being able to have a best friend and a lover in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy and Ardent
I mean not many things but one big one which is easy ,Not taller than me, im 6ft 1 so not hard, I also enjoy someone who enjoys humor and doesn't mind a geek for a partner, just over all someone who will love me for me and not the way I look someone whos not overly anxious evan then I make sure to tell them how they look every day I'm not too picky on looks I just want someone to enjoy their company, and last thing cuddle loving is a must :heart: