Plant Communication
{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
App. @U.N. 0W3N

the, uh, div box is bonked, in that it cuts off the last bit, which is as thus:

Gear
Standard issue gear for a member of the Metahuman Crimes Division.​

any advisory how how to fix is mucho appreciated.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
@Shizuochan
Div box? Do you see this from the second post in the OOC? I checked my coding, and the coding is fine. Weird.
EDIT:: OH! I see a link. I'm a dunce! Ignore me for a second so I can check it out! OOOOH! I see what's going on! So, for the STABS coding, yo have to extend the entire coding by adding a seperate div at the beginning (like I did for my dude's profile).

@Shizuochan & @Dao Ma
Yeees! Alright, this is a lovely start! I'll be updating the OOC with profile icons and links. If there isn't a particular image you want me to use for that, I'll just use the faceclaim references!

The FC pic is fine. I don't have any other pics for her.

Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
I decided I was lazy so I just did some simple coding. If I need to change the colors at all, let me know! I did make sure that it would show up on any background :)

Moriah Cascade Fletcher

@neobendium
I do have some problems with Moriah.

For her power, the idea that "concentration" seems like a big weakness (besides time of day and need for shadowed areas) doesn't work for me. The other two weaknesses works at the very least. Second, because of her situation (and how the world works), how did she get that "strong" with her powers? Like, based on her history, she ran away from home just a year ago. So, where did she get the time, privacy, and help (unless it was through super trial and error) to be able to effectively use her powers offensively when her focus, at the time, is secure a job and housing? And, there's a contridictory with your power in regards to the tendril. If it's "knife-like," then you mention it having a hard time getting into armor and what not.

And, what's her motivation behind deciding to become a vigilante when she's trying to support herself? As someone that's still a minor, has a full time job (assuming that and putting aside some realistic standard aka I'm not sure if she's still in school or is in a GED progam to get it or not focusing on that at all) AND wants to save the city, how does she fit the time to do it?

I do like some things about Moriah, but she has a lot of things that needs to be worked out, clarified, and refined. At this point, I can't accept Moriah in the thread. You're free to work on her and what not and resubmit her in. If you want examples of what I'm looking in a profile, there's two more examples already accepted in the thread and can be found in the roster post in the OOC.

@neobendium
I do have some problems with Moriah.

For her power, the idea that "concentration" seems like a big weakness (besides time of day and need for shadowed areas) doesn't work for me. The other two weaknesses works at the very least. Second, because of her situation (and how the world works), how did she get that "strong" with her powers? Like, based on her history, she ran away from home just a year ago. So, where did she get the time, privacy, and help (unless it was through super trial and error) to be able to effectively use her powers offensively when her focus, at the time, is secure a job and housing? And, there's a contridictory with your power in regards to the tendril. If it's "knife-like," then you mention it having a hard time getting into armor and what not.

And, what's her motivation behind deciding to become a vigilante when she's trying to support herself? As someone that's still a minor, has a full time job (assuming that and putting aside some realistic standard aka I'm not sure if she's still in school or is in a GED progam to get it or not focusing on that at all) AND wants to save the city, how does she fit the time to do it?

I do like some things about Moriah, but she has a lot of things that needs to be worked out, clarified, and refined. At this point, I can't accept Moriah in the thread. You're free to work on her and what not and resubmit her in. If you want examples of what I'm looking in a profile, there's two more examples already accepted in the thread and can be found in the roster post in the OOC.
Gotcha. Alright, I'll fix it up, then.

@U.N. 0W3N

Okay, I edited it! I left in the weakness about concentration, but I did add a few more- concentration isn't really a major weakness, but it is a weakness just the same, and I feel like it should be included. I also changed her age, added some more reasoning and motivations and such to her backstory, and clarified the Shadow Weaponry weakness a bit.

If there's anything else I need to change or tweak at all, please let me know :)

@neobendium
The addition of the weakness in terms of her outfit doesn't make sense to me. And, I still don't like the weakness being concentration. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline this profile.

@neobendium
The addition of the weakness in terms of her outfit doesn't make sense to me. And, I still don't like the weakness being concentration. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline this profile.
Is it at all possible for me to edit once more and resubmit, or is that it? I apologize for the concentration weakness- I didn't realize you wanted it taken out completely.

@neobendium
Sadly, I usually stick with giving characters a second chance when it comes to their profile when there's potential in a character. So, with that, thanks for applying for the thread!

@neobendium
Sadly, I usually stick with giving characters a second chance when it comes to their profile when there's potential in a character. So, with that, thanks for applying for the thread!
Ah. Well. That's disappointing. The second application was mostly for a review anyway, and to see if there were any additional concerns. I will admit that I don't quite understand the reasoning behind refusing it for something as trivial as one minor weakness listed in a sea of much stronger weaknesses, unless there was something bigger you didn't tell me about. But, I suppose I can't argue. Best of luck with your roleplay.

Last edited:
@Mr.Scales ⚖
I have a few things.

1) You didn't follow my directions for the history.
2) You didn't follow my directions for the 10 facts.

As for your powerset, you jump between two distinct powers: shadow and darkness. Their approach and application are different, please settle on one and rework the entire thing. Keep in mind that shadow is dependent on light in order to be a thing if you're gonig that route or keep with "generating a physical manifestation of darkness" and go from there.

You have one more chance to fix your profile. If you have further questions, please ask.

EDIT:: Apologies! I thought I was responding in the appropriate thread! Sorry again!