Kat's First Test Thread (No posting please)

Grid

UNUM
Planoly
Later

Editing
Adobe Lightroom
VSCO Cam
A Color Story
Afterlight

24cc74ecf60c5cbbdb692fe721c3e849.jpg

26d6ebbd975fee6ef15e28eb4c77c722.png

mtg_anointer_of_champions_by_depingo-d8zn2l0.jpg

mAEK2b.jpg

hWeAvxFqsuM.jpg

perfect instances

mass (re-imagined)

the cascades

echo

to finally be seen

FROSTBITTEN

- set in siberia,
- is russian fantasy
- ice prince
- possible low fantasy with a humanoid race of own making

Transformation

Name: Tatiana Aldridge
Occupation: Advertising Consultant (Full Time), Housewife (Full Time)

Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Belarusian (62%), Russian (25%), Danish (7%), Swedish (6%)
Date of Birth: May 31st, 1991
Favorite Color: Red

Brief Bio and Personality:
Tatiana was born in Belarus and moved to America at eighteen in hopes of better job and educational opportunities. She has a knack for being candid and open with people, especially her family. She met Nathaniel while her acting and singing career was in motion and fell in love. After that, she quit college to take on the full time job of being a Mom, though a part of her still yearns to return back to her passion. Communication with Nathaniel has grown increasingly difficult over the last few months and she craves a challenge and renewal in her life that isn't toxic. Divorce papers are under way, much to her dismay, but she strongly believes that it's in everyone's best interests that her and Nathaniel are no longer married.

ahhhhhh BEAUTIFUL PREFIX

Josephine Ramsden

"I do this for all of us,
so shut your trap and let me work."

Name: Josephine Anna Ramsden
Nickname: Josie (Don't call her that)
Vocation:
- Leader and Role Model in the Underground
- Biomedical Science Intern at a Research Facility
- Student pursuing Dual degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Accent: Cockney

Short Biography:
A bit of a skater and loner all mixed in one, Josephine has come a long way to where she is now. In high school, she was considered a bright student, but she often ruined her chances of getting top grades and scholarships by skating in everyone's way and getting high at lunchtime. A stern pep talk (albeit somewhat insulting) from an acquaintance outside her usual clique got her revved up and determined to prove herself. She signed up for dual enrollment at sixteen, and much to her surprise, got in.

Josephine graduated with a 3.7 GPA, or first class in London, a high school diploma, and an associate's degree. Further eager to prove herself, she made it a goal to quit smoking and enrolled at Cambridge University. Unfortunately, she was not accepted and out of the many other universities she applied to, most were hyperselective. Josephine traveled to Miami, Florida in search of better opportunities, but found most places were not accepting of her there either, for unknown reasons.

Her life changed, however, when she attended a party at an abandoned warehouse. In an effort to get over her struggles, Josephine intended to let loose and turn back to her old habits. Her fun was ruined when an anti-mutant riot crashed the party, intending to get rid of sympathizers. Blood was spilled and Josephine, unfortunately, was stabbed in the lower back and a strange, intricate symbol was carved into her skin. The experience triggered her ability and upon the night ending, Josephine was transferred to a medical facility in the underground.

When she awakened a few days later, Josephine was introduced to people who were similar to her; shunned by society and not given a chance to prove themselves. Their passion to be equal among others inspired her to pursue a means of giving Rogues a normal, everyday life: synthetic blockers. It took her six years to perfect and many lives were lost in the process. Upon realizing her success, she used the blockers for the first time to help her enter into a private research university. Her first biomedical science project granted her an opportunity to become a biomedical science intern at an off site research facility.

So far, she has proven her worth under the guise of a normal human and taken up two odd jobs to pay for college in the long run. She just started her second year of the dual degree and as much as Josephine despises the deceit and manipulation she's conjured to get where she wants to be, she strongly believes the risk is essential to tearing down oppression. Josephine wholeheartedly understands the consequences of her self-sacrifice and has not let any Rogue change her mind otherwise.

Ability:
Electrical Signal Manipulation gives her the capacity to manipulate and interface electrical impulses that correspond to motor skills and the temporary ability to transmit and receive minor telepathic communications upon touch. She can stimulate up to a moderate sensitivity to pain and mimic electric shocks upon touch, as well as disrupt electrical signals up to one mile away.

Josephine has also been known to temporarily paralyze arms, make them incapable of walking, and fail other gross and fine motor skills that are required in day to day life. At her most dangerous potential, she has the ability to shut down a person's body. It isn't known if she can kill them, but her abilities have been determined to be deadly enough to the point that a person could go into a long term coma.

Skills:
+ Josephine is a first degree black belt, and as such, although she is not a complete expert, she is a master of hand to hand combat, finding pressure points, and various other means of physical combat.
+ Her outstanding skill to concentrate for long periods of time and not be distracted during her lab work is one that has granted her and her fellow Rogues the great opportunity to be 'normal'.

Deficiencies:
- As much as Josephine loves rum, she has an absolutely horrid low tolerance for it. After three drinks, she's up and at it.
- Six years cooped up in her studies like a hermit and fighting for a better world means that she's terrible at making friends.

Notes:
* She used to love dissecting small animals, such as lizards and ants, as a young toddler.
* Josephine's got a knack for music. Her hobbies include karaoke and playing the cello.

Last edited:

Josephine Ramsden

"I do this for all of us,
so shut your trap and let me work."

Name: Josephine Anna Ramsden
Nickname: Josie (Don't call her that)
Vocation:
- Leader and Role Model in the Underground
Accent: Cockney

Short Biography:
A bit of a skater and loner all mixed in one, Josephine has come a long way to where she is now. In high school, she was considered a bright student, but she often ruined her chances of getting top grades and scholarships by skating in everyone's way and getting high at lunchtime. A stern pep talk (albeit somewhat insulting) from an acquaintance outside her usual clique got her revved up and determined to prove herself. She signed up for dual enrollment at sixteen, and much to her surprise, got in.

Josephine graduated with a 3.7 GPA, or first class in London, a high school diploma, and an associate's degree. Further eager to prove herself, she made it a goal to quit smoking and enrolled at Cambridge University. Unfortunately, she was not accepted and out of the many other universities she applied to, most were hyperselective. Josephine traveled to Miami, Florida in search of better opportunities, but found most places were not accepting of her there either, for unknown reasons.

Her life changed, however, when she attended a party at an abandoned warehouse. In an effort to get over her struggles, Josephine intended to let loose and turn back to her old habits. Her fun was ruined when an anti-mutant riot crashed the party, intending to get rid of sympathizers. Blood was spilled and Josephine, unfortunately, was stabbed in the lower back and a strange, intricate symbol was carved into her skin. The experience triggered her ability and upon the night ending, Josephine was transferred to a medical facility in the underground.

When she awakened a few days later, Josephine was introduced to people who were similar to her; shunned by society and not given a chance to prove themselves. Their passion to be equal among others inspired her to pursue a means of giving Rogues a normal, everyday life: synthetic blockers.

Ability:
Electrical Signal Manipulation gives her the capacity to manipulate and interface electrical impulses that correspond to motor skills and the temporary ability to transmit and receive minor telepathic communications upon touch. She can stimulate up to a moderate sensitivity to pain and mimic electric shocks upon touch, as well as disrupt electrical signals up to one mile away.

Josephine has also been known to temporarily paralyze arms, make them incapable of walking, and fail other gross and fine motor skills that are required in day to day life. At her most dangerous potential, she has the ability to shut down a person's body. It isn't known if she put them into a coma or if she can kill them, but Josie thinks the potential is there.

Skills:
+ Josephine is a purple belt, and as such, although she is not a complete expert, she is skilled in hand to hand combat, finding pressure points, and various other means of physical combat.
+ Her outstanding skill to concentrate for long periods of time and not be distracted during her lab work is one that has granted her and her fellow Rogues the great opportunity to be 'normal'.

Deficiencies:
- As much as Josephine loves rum, she has an absolutely horrid low tolerance for it. After three drinks, she's up and at it.
- Six years cooped up in her studies like a hermit and fighting for a better world means that she's terrible at making friends.

Notes:
* She used to love dissecting small animals, such as lizards and ants, as a young toddler.
* Josephine's got a knack for music. Her hobbies include karaoke and playing the cello.

Arcadia

Arcadia

Arcadia

Arcadia

Arcadia
dystopia, abilities, futuristic, suspense, cyberpunk

vVjDxF.jpg

Once referred to as Eden, or God's Haven, Arcadia used to be a beautiful, lush greenery with tiger lillies, azalea, and hibiscus. The trees were tall and alive, lakes were fresh and teaming with life. That Eden is no more. Seventy five years ago, during reconstruction, a new substance was found in the volcano Kilauea.

Scientists took apart the substance, fascinated by its strange physical properties. The substance's bacteria spread wide and thin, through the water you cook with, to the sand you lay down in, and upon this invasion, a select few were bred with new, mutated abilities that were deemed uncontrollable by the government. As a result, war broke out and the government sought to reverse this change, but the bacteria continue to grow and expand. Many lives were taken in the reconstruction of a new future and people fight back for Eden. It has been a hopeless era, one riddled with darkness and betrayal.

It is now the year 2100 and Arcadia has taken over. Arcadia, a symbol of what the government intends to be harmony is nothing but shattered pieces. Riots tour the streets, murder runs rampant, and the only thing protecting mutants from everyday chaos is themselves.

Last edited:
0FB5270F-9D17-4275-BF5F-DF7732B0E88F.jpeg

Name: Diana Blackstream
Abilities: Darkness

Diana Blackstream

The Gods and Us
A Scandinavian Scotland story of betrayal, hurt, and treachery

veKSVm.jpg
veKqAq.jpg
veKakx.jpg

Hello my fellow roleplayers!

Kat is back with one craving only: Vikings in Scotland.

I have a few scenarios in mind. My main one is where my character's cousin forces her to wed your character, a newly appointed jarl and/or a son who seeks to usurp his uncle and/or father after an extreme conflict of interest in the matters of politics. Their relationship is not one might call pleasant. He may rape her and/or he may abuse her as he feels fit. They move back to his homeland in Scandinavia or stay in Scotland; perhaps he decides to try and expand his power into England and Scotland.

Another scenario I had in mind is that your character raids a monastery during time of a magical ritual for the birth of a new child. He kidnaps my character because the Norse Gods believe she is some kind of goddess with healing abilities. He brings her to someone he loves very much who is dying, or perhaps, his whole village is coming down with some kind of illness and people are dying left and right.

The last scenario I was thinking about was that my character was taken when she was younger during a raid on a monastery while she was being "blessed" with magical properties. She was raised alongside yours and they were like brother and sister, but not truly. In fact, they displayed quite the opposite relationship, much to your character's parents dismay. They were ruthless, crude even, to each other, and had their own lofty goals and ambitions- both of which made a recipe for disaster.

If you believe it is at all possible to combine these things, please feel free to let me know. I intend to create multiple characters/npcs and introduce them as needed. I expect my partner to as well. Please also feel free to PM me your own ideas for this. Keep in mind that this roleplay is not necessarily going to start out as a lovey dovey kind of trail. Your character will abuse mine, he will break her and may or may not make her loyal to him. Other characters may come along to diverge this nasty business. Keep in mind there may be dubious consent, as well as the possibility of a heavy amount of violence and sex.

I need my partner to be comfortable with dark themes, such as rape, dubious consent, and murder. I prefer not to have my creativity limited, as I'm sure you'd wish the same. If you're interested, please note that while I do try to post at least once every other week, my posting can be sporadic depending on muse, work, and school. I'd very much appreciate a partner who is flexible with posting speed in this regard. If you have not already, please send me a PM with a writing sample. I will expect my partner to have written sex scenarios before and tons of dark shit; these writing samples are the best, but anything will do.

It's of the highest importance that my partner is an aggressive writer/has an aggressive writing style. I need that direction, however, I also request that my partner allows me to input my own ways of pushing the story forward and my own ideas when I feel fit. I do not have much by way of a storyline or plot, only the beginnings of a relationship. We will need to discuss this in PM, if we click in personality and writing styles. Please understand that sometimes this is not the case; I'm always grateful to whoever shows interest. Do not take me saying "No" personal, if I say no.

Without further ado, please send a PM my way with your writing sample(s), ideas, and a brief introduction about yourself! I love to learn more about who my potential partner is.

Last edited:
"I should've died like he wanted me too. I should've let myself bleed to death." - Rayela

v2

Last edited: