Kingdom Hearts: Covenant Oath

1421aedb8debe8c1.jpg

Rita Helmut

Rita clenched her fist looking away from Prisca. She hated that she was the weakest link in their group. She hadn't been taught how to fight or even simple self defense lessons. No she was just the glue that helpled keep their group together. The battlefield wasn't meant for her and she knew Wayne would be merciless pressing that advantage. Prisca was right, she was always right after all. Somberly, Rita reached in her pocket and gave Prisca one of her spare hair ties. "Be careful. . . and come back in one piece okay?" She meant it mainly for Prisca but said it loud enough for everyone to hear. She shiver a little hearing Wayne's snicker.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to get the baby after I finish with you Prisca and please make my day." The Struggle Champion goaded before rushing at their group with his bat raised and goons falling suit. It was almost terrifying how he could command such loyalty from his subordinates, some of them clearly looked as if they hadn't seen a fight in their life. But it was typical Wayne strategy, overwhelming numbers. His bestial war cry shook Rita from her thoughts. She needed to hide after all. She didn't want to be a distraction for her friends.

Quickly, she weaved through the growing crowd towards an empty dumpster. In her mad dash, a few rocks from slingshots managed to hit her back. She gritted her teeth and managed through the pain. Her back stung but at least they wasted ammunition on her. Yeah, she made a contribution to the battle. The others probably wouldn't see it like that but she didn't care. One less rock to hurt them.

She ran behind the dumpster panting hard. The exhaustion she felt helped remind her that she was out of shape. That or she ate too many sweets today. Rita pushed the thought out of her mind as she peaked out of her cover. It would seem the combatants had forgotten about her which was both a relief and an annoyance. However soon she was focused on her friend's fighting styles and immediately felt worthless. Her eyes especially focused on her crush, Prisca, as her movements almost seemed unhuman. She could tell Wayne was taking a beating but was amaze how well he took the hits. His stride never seemed to falter. But just when Rita, thought Prisca had the upperhand, Wayne had reached in his pocket and threw sand in Prisca's face.

Not thinking about the consequences, she rushed to her friend's side. On the way she grabbed a trash can lid and used it as a shield as she did her best to deflect the rocks hurled her direction. Some still found their marks but she was filled with worry for Prisca that she ignored the pain. "Wayne you cheater!" She yelled as she caught the boy by surprise by bashing the trash can lid against him. Rita stood in shock as what she did caught up with her. "You little--" Wayne rose his bat in the air, ready to strike at the frozen Rita when another familiar voice echoed throughout the chaos.

"Stopra!" Yelled an effeminate male voice. Suddenly Wayne and his lackeys froze in place, their eyes not even blinking. Rita turned to the source of the voice and saw it was Alastar lowering his keyblade. "Are you guys okay? Nevermind, we gotta go, the spell won't last forever." As his eyes met Tai's, his cheeks flushed red. Swiftly he looked away, gripping his keyblade. "Follow me, I know a way!" Rita was about to protest knowing the male's lack of direction was almost legendary but she convinced herself that any place than here was better. "Lead the way Alastar." The male nodded before running surprisingly fast.

It felt like they were getting nowhere fast. Each alley they they went through and past felt like they were going in circles. Alastsr kept insisting he knew where he was going and that they were almost there. Yet it seemed like hours passed. Rita was regretting her decision not speaking up especially when the group crossed into an alley way. The other end of the alley was block by a mob of strange creatures that looked as if they weren't alerted to their presence. Then it hit Rita like a ton of bricks, they were unverse! How were they here!

Alastar looked as if he was thinking the same way. The son of the Grand Mage placed his hand over his heart, his eyes never leaving the group of unverse. "I'm going to summon carbuncle, when I do the unverse will notice me. Follow him and he will lead you guys to safety. I'll be able to follow his magical aura so I will be able to find you and explain what's going on." He looked over at Tai and timidly shifted his gaze back to the unverse. "Trust!" Soon four glowing spheres circled around Alastar as a large diamond pattern appeared below his feet.

The spheres combined into one making a green fox like creature jumping from above Alastar's head and landing behind him. Like Alastar said, the unverse turned to look at him then charged after him. "Go now!" He said as he rushed the mob with his keyblade at the ready. Carbuncle sniffed the air before running off, dashing behind Rita and her friends. Wasting no time, Rita chased after the creature. Fear was welling up inside her and she didn't want it to cause her to freeze again like with Wayne. Soon an abandoned warehouse came into view far from the action. Relief washed over her.

~~~~~~~~~
b99891754466b8ed0ffdb8af2c01674d--anime-kawaii-beautiful.jpg

Harumi Ito
Harumi Ito jumped from her perch as Wayne and his group broke free of the time spell. She clenched her staff as she landed a few feet from Wayne. "Who the hell are you?" He demanded as the green hair girl pointed her staff at the brute. She only smirked as she felt her partner's presence next to her. "Time for a lesson Towers." She merely said as she charged the male.

Last edited:
As Alastair came in with his spell, Ferr finally made it to the party. His body slowly being drained of stamina after literally running laps through the city. He was just here before arriving at the towers! And only to find out that it was all a trap. His golden eyes leered at Towers. That boy was no good. He had such a resentful heart and Ferr didn't understand why. Why was this boy so mad with the Guardians and with Rita and the group? Some people remained a mystery. With a sigh, Ferr attempted to catch his breath before being told to run away from the scene with Alastair. "Damn it guys." The boy said before running behind Rita.

When arriving at the warehouse, Ferr leaned against the external wall of the structure. Placing a hand on it, and falling down to his knees. "Alright. So I think I need to train more to increase my stamina. Oh, oh god. Someone hit me with a Cure, please."

240995_182564.jpg

"I'll clear a path" Tai says running in front of Rita and leaping at one of Tower's goon's before unleashing a superman punch on the boys face " keep running" he yells to Rita before blocking any goon's from chasing after Rita while she hid. Seeing the slingshots, Tai attempts to lunge towrds the two but is greeted by a knee from another goon, dropping him to his knees. " damit" he says watching as the kids who hit Rita with rocks lauph as she hides behind the dumpster. "whats wrong Tai? Your not gonna use this" one of the goons taunts as he reached for Tai's sword. "Back off" Tai says as his voice takes a darker tone while he catches the goons wrist and looks the kid in the eyes. " wha?" The boy steps back in a panic when he see's one of Tai's eyes had changed for a split seconde.

" you want me to use this?" Tai says drawing his sword making a few of the goon's back away. He looks around, when he hears Rita yelling again just in time to see Wayne raising his bat in the air to strike Rita ~ this bastard~ he curses as he trys to make it to him in time to counter. Luckly Alastar had arrived and saved the day in time before leading the group towards the alley. Tai stops before entering the alley and watches the group runaway before turning around to look at Wayne. Before Harumi could reach Wayne Tai sweeps Wayne's legs before standing over him with his Katana aiming for his head
"You will know true despair" Tais says using the same dark tone with the intent to kill.

Prisca Iscariot
applibot___gang_road_joker__35_by_rubixle-dbcvmmb-1.jpg

"Shut up already Wayne!"
She shouted in response to Wayne threat involving Rita. "I'll have you crying like the baby by the end of this!" Before Rita left she handed Prisca the hairband she so desperately needed. She tied her hair into a ponytail and ran at the bigger Wayne. She wasn't as strong as Wayne, but if he thought fighting her would be easy, then he as dumb as he looks.

As the others fought, Wayne and Prisca had their scrap. Prisca moves with grace as she fought Wayne, bobbing and weaving every strike he made with his fist, bat, and leg, nothing connected. For all that strength and size, the punk had zero talent in the fighting department. Every time an opening revealed itself, Prisca struck him in his face with a fierce palm strike or a kick to jewels. Still, Wayne didn't give up, his hate for Prisca kept him moving. "How does it feel getting own by a woman Wayne!+ she taunted with a smug smile on her face. Wayne responded to her with a hand full of sand to her eyes which blinded Prisca. "Shit!" She screeches as the grains of sand scratches her cornea. "Sand? Really Wayne?!"

Now blinded, Prisca was at her attacker's mercy. Soon she heard the voice of Rita calling Wayne a cheater and seconds later, the sound of a metal lid being rammed into someone. "Rita? Was that you?" Prisca was still getting the sand out of her eyes, every blink felt like jagged shards of glass scrapping eyes. Prisca feared the worse for her and Rita, but soon a familiar voice came to the rescue. Prisca was eventually able to see, vision blurred but better than earlier. With her blurred vision, she saw everyone had come to a stop, save Prisca allies of course. She turned to look at the person who saved them. "Alastar? Is that you?"

Her question had no time to be answered as everyone around her started running off at Alastar's command. Prisca followed, not wanted to tangle with Wayne the way she was now. As she followed the others, They soon came to a stop as they cut off by a mass of darkness. "What going on now?" she mutters. Alastar said he would handle these Unversed while they made their escape. He summoned a creature, something green and fox like that would guide them to safety. Prisca followed behind Rita, slowly her sit was recovering, but she needs to wash out her eyes as soon as possible.

• Love
Reactions: ThatGuyOverThere
Lo and behold, it was Wayne Towers and his little band of butt kissers. Ea already had a bit of a grudge against the reigning Struggle champion. He might have had some physical prowess, but Ea was pretty sure he didn't win all his matches fairly. Especially the few matches that Ea himself had with the damn bastard. Already, his fingers flexed in anticipation for a brawl. Wayne singling out his friends made that that itch that burned within Ea grow more.

Prisca had already picked her target, forcing Ea to focus on the small fry. Not that he didn't mind being an assist. This time at least. He raised his fists and cracked his knuckles while Prisca got prepared for the fight. Tai was right along with them, and Rita was left to the back lines for now.

As soon as the fight started, Ea was off. He'd been waiting to blow off some steam. All of this... all of the chaotic emotions the group had to go through recently, and all the nerves just before the ceremony definitely had Ea wound up. The first wave of goons were easy enough to go through. Ea grabbed one kid and lifted him up with a growl. In one swift movement he tossed the kid into a small group of others, making them fall over like bowling pins. They were quick to get back up though, and Ea could only scoff at their lack of finesse but plenty of tenacity. One threw a punch while another swung at Ea with a wooden bat. Ea leaned his torso back, just barely moving out of the way of the punch, then jumped back so that the bat missed his legs entirely.

"That all you got?" Ea scoffed almost too confidently. His attention was pulled slightly when he heard Prisca's fight with Wayne start to go south. "Tch." He took a quick glance over. He was too far away to get close enough to do anything in time. It was Rita that acted first though, and Ea's eyes widened when he saw her rush in with her makeshift shield. Ea turned his attention back to the goons surrounding, attempting to take them out so they would stop throwing things or try to charge in.

Ea pulled back his fist and was just about to land a punch when everything seemed to freeze. He stopped himself and moved back, looking around at what the hell just happened. It was then that he saw Alastar had joined the group. And Ferr. Ferr finally had shown up. But as soon as he arrived, they were off again. Alastar was showing them another way to go. Ea followed up the rear with Tai, making sure that they wouldn't be attacked from behind.

Tai stopped just before the alleyway, and Ea slowed enough to look over his shoulder. He could see Wayne coming up and Harumi appearing shortly after. "You've got this." He muttered quietly to himself, but giving Tai good luck. He turned forward again and continued into the alley. Rita, Prisca and Ferr had gone ahead with Alastar, and all were now out of Ea's line of sight. He cursed under his breath, but continued onward, following where he believed the others had gone, but moving slow enough in case Tai was able to catch up to him.

Harumi stretched her staff out in front Tai, stopping him from advancing further. She simply shook her head and looked at the other two in her company. "No, leave him to the Guardians. I can sense that they're closing in on our location. Besides. . ." she looked at Tai, her pale amber eyes looking at him, "By harming Towers the way you plan to, it will only make our lives harder moving on." Suddenly her Guardian mark appeared in her left eye, taking up the pupil and iris. She lowered her staff from Tai but dealt a blow to the taunting Wayne, knocking him out. Without much warning, her form jumped and climbed up on some buildings followed soon behind by her compatriots. She was no longer in sight but soon Tai was joined by both seasoned Guardians and law enforcement asking him what had transpire.

One of the Guardians was the Grand Mage Master, Alastar's father, Callum Sheehan. Casually, the man walked by Tai as he observed the scene. He looked over at the unconscious Wayne then back at Tai. "Stopga." He said, as the spell halted the boy's movements. "Take him to the station for further questioning as well as the boy on the ground. I'll join you shortly." The officers and guardians nodded as they took advantage of the spell and placed both boys in handcuffs. When Tai came to, he was sitting in an interrogation room across from Callum with his all too famous stoic expression. "So tell me from the beginning what happen." Soon Tai was bombarded by several questions until eventually he was put in a cell with Wayne. They promised they would be set free in the morning. With all their stuff having been confiscated.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Rita panted trying to come up with words. She simply nodded at Ferr agreeing with what he said. Maybe a bit of stamina training wouldn't hurt either of them. She knew she could use more training but she hadn't realize how far behind she was. The mere thought made her pout a little. Maybe becoming a Guaridan tomorrow would change all that.

Eventually Rita managed to catch her breath and remembered what had happened to Prisca. Her dear friend was still suffering from Wayne's dirty trick. How could a cheater like him be the reigning Struggle champion? She brushed the thought out of her mind as she tried to comb the accessible parts of the warehouse for something to help Prisca. She told the others to stay put and watch out if Wayne decided to follow them or any of his lackeys. Although she got one good hit in, she wasn't going to press her luck. Instead she was going to do what she did best, care after her friends.

She made sure she treaded carefully among the wreckage. Shards of glass had littered the ground and broken wooden crates were scattered about. Whatever valuables they had in them were long gone. Rita sighed as she lean against an I-beam. She felt like she was letting Prisca down when she needed her most. But she was snapped out of her thoughts by an unfamiliar voice. "So it really did happen." The voice started to sound familiar yet still foreign at the same time. Frighten, she looked for the source of the voice only to be startled by a hooded woman appearing in front of her holding a keyblade. "A-are you a Guardian?" Rita sheepishly asked as she took a few steps back. The woman only scoffed as she pointed her weapon at the frighten Rita. "I am no such thing. But your light, its insufferable. I should end you right now but I only came to see if it was true." Rita found herself backed up against the I-beam with the woman brushing the end of her keyblade lightly against Rita's cheek. "No, instead you may call me Cronus and I will be watching what this second chance leads to." Before Rita could register what she was saying, the girl had suddenly vanished into thin air.

Rita found her way back to her friends empty handed but filled with questions. That woman's message kept playing in her head. Though her thoughts went back to Prisca as she rushed over to her with Alastar by her side. "Are you okay Prisca? I am so sorry, I wasn't able to find anything. This--- huh?" When she tried to mention the woman from eariler, a block came over her mind. No matter what she couldn't force herself to say it but tears welled up in her eyes. Both from saddness and frustration.

"It's okay Rita. I cast ensuna on her." Alastar said with a warm smile as carbunkle climbed up on his shoulder. "I do have some bad news though and you're not going to like it." He looked over everyone's expression as he readied himself. "After dealing with the unverse, I came into contact with a group of guardians that were dealing with the packs of unverse that had appeared outside the city. That's why there weren't any guardians around when Wayne and his lackeys ambushed you." He paused a moment letting the information set in. "Luckily I had finished with my task when I found you. But anyways what you want to hear is this. On my way here I ran into a group of guardians that informed me that Tai and Wayne have been locked up and are detained until the morning." Alastsr clenched his fists trying to hold back his own tears. "When I confronted my father about this before he left for the station, he simply said he was a suspect like Wayne in the sudden appearance of the unverse. Despite my arguments my dad didn't listen to me. I came here as fast as I could to tell you. I know it's not much but I can offer you guys a place to crash at my place. I haven't had any friends to have a slumber party with. . . it could be fun!" Alastar's eyes beamed causing Rita to chuckle despite her worrying over Tai.

Every fiber in her body wanted to go and save Tai but she was exhausted and didn't want to end up doing anything that would make him miss the ceremony tomorrow afternoon. She felt guilty but she agreed to sleeping over with Alastar, besides he seemed so eager and cheerful about the idea that Rita couldn't let him down. She looked over at her friends with a sheepish grin. "Sorry but he seems so happy, I don't want to let him down. Besides, we're going to be there when they release Tai bright and early. I would like it if you came with me but I understand if you don't." Alastar was too busy in his world that he didn't catch the conversation. Rita smiled at her friends before letting Alastar and Carbunkle lead the way to his home.

Rita was astonished when they arrived. Never would she had thought this sort of house could exist hidden in the Last City. Alastar cheerfully skipped to the door where a servant held the door open for him as Carbunkle disappeared. He thanked the young butler and motioned for his guests to come in. Wasting no time, he asked the butler if he would tell the cook to fix his guest some food and bring it up to his quarters as well as some futons for them to sleep on. He practically dragged Rita up the stairs to his bedroom. Once more, Rita stood in awe trying to let everything settle in.

Rita hadn't had this much fun in a long time. Between the food and the company, it felt like a well deserved break from the harshness of the outside world. Though she really wished Tai was with them to enjoy it, she could tell that Alastar did too despite his cheerfulness. Eventually sleep caught up to Rita and she found herself cozying up onto a futon, passing out the moment she laid down. Yet her dreams kept replying that scene at the warehouse over and over again.
~~~~~~~
Morning came by fast as the morning rays lit up the growing wasteland that was the Last City. The few workers left went on about their morning getting their shops open and attending to their duties. The police officers started their patrols with extra security given the events of yesterday. Doomsayers started their preaching of a bleak time where Guardians would no longer be friends but foes. Today was the Guardian Ceremony and everything was about to change for better or worse.

Prologue: Call of the Guardians
Fin

Reactions: Cush Almighty
240995_182564.jpg

" shut up" Tai says to Wayne when he hears a slight snicker escape his lips.
"Aw, whats wrong Tai?, did your band of wimps leave you behind? I told you th..."
Before Wayne could finish his comment Tai clutches Wayne's shirt collar and pushes him up against the cell wall
"i said shut up!, the only reason im here is because of YOU!" Tai yells as he throws a right hook. Wayne eats the punch and lauphs as if he was unfazed "is it?, then why are you trapped in this cell with me?, even you don't know why, do you?" Wayne says noticing Tai's grip on his shirt had loosens "did you show them your mark?" Wayne says using a sinister tone causing Tai to unleash a flurry of punches. " Shut up! " Tai says only growing more angry with every punch since Wayne only lauphed harder the more he was hit. "what?, thats all you got? You've been hanging around those weaklings for to long, your starting to fight like them" Wayne says spitting some blood out before looking at Tai with the same smile.

"Ya, well at least i got friends" Tai says turning around and walking back to his bunk. "and where are these so called friends? " Wayne says as his smile grows seeing Tai stop to think. " dident i tell you once before, the guardians don't give two shits about people like us " Wayne says ploping his self down on his own bunk.
"curse me if you want brother,but once upon a time, you were singing the same tune" " im not your brother, i was just about to kill you wasn't I?" Tai says laying down on his bunk. " you still remeber it?" Wayne says looking across the cell.
" how could i forget , he made us repeat it every day we trained " Tai says putting his arms behind his head and staring at the ceiling.

" guard your emotions"
" then guard the ones you choose to protect"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, after being released Tai exits the police station and runs back to his grandmas tavern to check in before returning to the city to meet up with Rita and the others.

erica-june-lahaie-daily361.jpg

Katalina Karov

The Night Before
------

Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring...

The audible noise of a clock striking a chime on the 10th hour filled her mind. Filling her nightmare the noise echoed loudly before the ground broke away. The void before was endless, the feeling of falling made her body shiver yet the nightmare did not release her from its grasp. Slamming onto a large plate she staggered to her feet. The world around her wreathed in primordial darkness. Unable to see more than two feet in front of her it was then that she noticed the yellow eyes staring back at her.

Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring...

The chimeing once more echoed through her dreamscape. Listening to the noise she counted 11. It was at that moment she was dreadfully aware of her situation. Unlike most of her normal dreams, if she knew she was dreaming, she could control it. This was not the case, she was entirely unable to manipulate this at all.

Shadows writhing the eyes disappeared before a door began to glow infront of her. Walking towards the door thorns began to appear around the base. Opening slowly the door swung on its own. Within the door stood a figure wreathed in darkness. Extending its hands the noise of a clock began to tick loudly. Slowly the noise continued, every second growing ever slower and ever louder. The last tick echoed loudly before she was pulled into the roomed. Colliding with the figured she began to cough.

A loud deep chimeing echoed twelve times.

Coughing louder she collapsed onto her knees as shadows began to erupt around her. Hands turning darker and darker they began to elongate as she arched her back in pain. Feeling her body begin to shift she punched the ground and fought the feeling as much as she could. Chest aching it burst into shadows as it began to engulf her. Everything began to turn dark before the shadows were breached by light.

Chest erupting in light she felt her body return. Clutching her heart she leaned forward before collapsing onto her side. Light encasing her everything blurred before she heard ringing once more.
-------------

Morning

------

This time the noise was electronic. Sitting up suddenly she opened her eyes. Light cascading over her the purple blinds ignited her room in a beautiful royal purple. Rubbing her eyes she took a deep breath before getting up and going to shower.

An hour passing she found herself sitting within the city. Overlooking the main square she was sprawled out upon a overarching walkway. Seeing the people coming and going she finally sat up and let her legs dangle over the edge. Swinging them back and forth she finally looked over at where she needed to go. She didn't want to, but she didn't have a choice. She had to go to the trials.

Last edited:
Ice-Palace-Foyer-Scenic-Backdrop.jpg

Episode One
Palace of Heart

1421aedb8debe8c1.jpg

Rita Helmut
Rita had woken up later than she wanted to. To her dismay, it seemed like everyone had let her sleep in. Even Alastsr wasn't anywhere to be seen. Cursing under breath, she stood on her feeling groggy. Truth be told she didn't get much sleep the night before. Her dreams made sure of that and that constant nagging feeling in the back of her head regarding that strange woman. Her message still wasn't clear to Rita.

Wasting no time, she rushed out the door while telling the house staff thank you on her way out. She hope Tai wouldn't be mad at her and the others. If he was, Rita vowed to make it up to him. He was a dear friend so it was the leasr she could do for him. However when she arrived at the station, she learned he had already been released. More guilt washed over her making her frown. She hadn't been a good friend and she needed to apologize to him. She shouldn't have stayed with Alastar and just camp outside the station.

In her mad dash looking around the city for him, Rita had tired herself out once more. Panting she looked for a place to catch her breath. Then she caught sight of a girl with multi color hair that she had never seen before. From where she was looking, she looked pretty lonely so Rita decided to give her some company. Sitting down next to her, she gave the girl a warm smile before looking out the main square towards the path to the Guardian Temple. That's where her and her friends lives were going to change forever.

"Hi my name is Rita Helmut, I don't believe we have met." Rita introduced herself with a friendly smile. Up close the girl looked beautiful and Rita could feel her cheeks burn a little. Rita nervously laughed it off looking away from the girl. "My friends and I are going to take the Guardian Trials today, to be honest I am pretty scared. I am always the weakest link in our group and I don't want to hold them back. But I haven't been good a friend either, leaving my friend Tai to sit in a cell." Her cheeks grew redder with embarrassment as she realized she was spilling her guts to a stranger. "I-I-I'm sorry, I was blabbering there for awhile." She apologized but some familiar voices caught her attention. Looked around and saw her friends walking up to her.

Last edited:

Katalina Karov

Hearing footsteps Katalina looked over to see a girl approaching her. Not saying anything Rita sat next to her. Slightly taken back by the sudden approach Katalina didn't speak as Rita spoke up. "Uhm... Im Katalina. i don't really have a last name to be honest. I guess Karov, the place I grew up." Katalina spoke, her voice silky and accented. She had an odd way of speaking, she couldn't remember where she came from originally, but she picked it up somewhere along the line. Listening to Rita speak she looked back out over the square.

"You aren't blabbering, you just speak as you feel you should." Katalina said taking the earbud out of her left ear. "Being scared is being human." Katalina said with a waivering smile. "I have never been around this many people before. Actually, it is terrifying, but I cant just run." Katalina spoke honestly. "As for this friend. Its better to have a friend at all than to not have one you know. So, bad or not you have that person and them you." Kat spoke while reflecting internally. She never had an actual friend. People have passed through, but untill now she had never had to need to go far. How the hell did she end up here.

"It is weird to look ahead. I really didn't think I could ever end up here. Let alone all that has happened." Katalina spoke staring ahead. Blinking she stoped staring ahead before hearing voices behind her. Turning and seeing Rita looking towards something she turned towards the people coming towards them. "How many people are chosen...?"​

Last edited:
DVw_F49XUAU2GWH.png

The night didn't take long to wash over and take the light away. In the darkness of night, Ferr remained ever awake. Sleep was something the boy had learned to do without. A few six or five hours would do the trick for him at any time. He learned to do this whilst working at the Temple for so many years. Inside he cleaned, prepared meals, and took slight abuse from the Elders. A homeless boy and his brother forever lost at sea amongst the stars. Never truly home in the Last City. Just waiting for death. Or a chance; that is what always resonated within Ferr's mind. Even though he was young when arriving in the Last City with only his brother, there was a moment he remembers from his own world. An oppressive sun, strange buildings none like the ones seen in the City. A dark but tan cloud razing homes while the Sun was swallowed. That is always the last of what Ferr remembers from his past world.

Ferr, sitting on the ground can see out of Alabaster's window. In the distant sky, a flash passes by the dark blue sky. "Another world. Lost." Ferr whispers to himself. For a time the young man sits, bored and waiting as the rest sleep, gathering their strength for the day tomorrow. But Ferr was awake and ready now! This hasty behavior was unlike him. Yet something in him would just not allow him to remain idle.

Making up his mind, Ferr got up, ready to leave Alabaster's room and home. However in a moment of weakness, and creepy love, the younger boy found where Prisca slept. Ferr stood there for half a moment as he watched the woman sleep. Redness took over his cheeks as he leaned in to place a kiss on her ear. Right there, his lips hovered over the woman's head. Hesitation locked the boy in place before he retracted his head, not able to go through with it. "No. That is weird. I want to make her like me before I do something like that." He whispered to himself before walking out of the room. A servant, staying up late to clean, waved to Ferr and escorted him out the home.

Running away and sticking to the shadows, Ferr roamed the city before finding himself outside the police station. In the dim light, nothing reflected off his eyes. Ferr, one who normally had bright and big eyes, looked cold and half-dead. Truth be told, most of the time the guardian in training didn't want to feel anything other than existing. And love when he saw Prisca. There was a choice for him to make; he chose to feel and show nothing whenever not with the others.

He walked inside, ignoring the fact it was supposed to be closed to civilians. He'll never admit it, but Ferr knew how to keep out of people's sight very well. Crowds were bad; when he had space and corners and objects, however, no one could spot him. A trick he picked up while working in the Temple. Gently strolling through, he stayed out of sight while slowly strolling. Ducking and dodging anyone's vision. Once upon finding Tai, Ferr saw he wasn't beaten or brutalized beyond comprehension. "Good. Alive."

As easy as he walked in, Ferr left. Returning to the Temple, Ferr remained outside of the structure till morning. Remaining in what looked like a meditative state as he waited for his fellows to arrive.

• Haha
Ea had managed to catch up with the group, albeit a little late for the scuffle they had to deal with. His mind was barely with them. Internally he was a whirlwind of anger and frustration. The entire situation was frustrating, irritating, and overall, could have been avoided if they had thought a little more before jumping and running toward the location of the explosion. Ea should have known better. He should have stopped Rita from running out. He silently brooded as Alastar collected them. But Ea felt somewhat impatient. Tai and Harumi hadn't caught up with them yet.

As Alastar explained the situation, Ea zoned in and out. He didn't really care about Wayne's reasoning. In the end, it didn't really matter to him. He was simply just a big thorn in everyone's side. What Alastar had said next made Ea's blood run cold. Tai had been taken in by the police. He lowered his head and clenched his teeth. He should have listened to his gut and stayed with him. He should have fought along with Tai. Maybe they would have gotten out of there before the police showed up. But then again, they could have easily been caught together. Ea couldn't help the rotting feeling of guilt and shame swell in his chest. He turned away from the group, fully prepared to go after Tai on his own. He wasn't interested in some little facade slumber party.

"I don't care if he seems happy or not. You do what you want. I'm not going to pretend like I'm okay with Tai being snatched up." He couldn't hold back the bitterness in his tone. He couldn't continue on with what he wanted to express. How he felt guilty, because he could have easily stayed with Tai. How he could have spoken up at any point to stop them from running into a bad decision. And how he was nervous and anxious and worried about all of this on top of the upcoming ceremony. With a sharp huff as he began to walk away. "I'll see you at the ceremony."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, Ea barely slept. Most of his night was spent at the empty lot, training alone and trying to focus his mind. He knew going to the precinct now wouldn't be of any use. Trying to talk to Tai there would only make the situation stickier. He would just have to meet Tai in the morning on the way to the ceremony. He ran his fingers through his hair, then let the palms of his hands rest over his eyes as he laid on the ground. This wasn't the ideal start of a new beginning. But then again... they hadn't even made it to the trials yet....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Ea woke early and hurried home to clean and change clothes. He needed to meet Tai, and figured he would check a couple of the spots he knew where to find the other male. It seemed though, Ea was too late. By the time he had gone to the tavern, word spread that Tai had already left. All he could do now was make his way to the temple.

Ea was one of the last to arrive. He didn't regroup with the others like he normally would. He was, apparently, still brooding. Whether it was over the same situation or something more, was uncertain. But the look in his eye said more than his words ever could. He didn't want to be approached. All he wanted to do at this moment was get the damn ceremony over with.

applibot___gang_road_joker__35_by_rubixle-dbcvmmb-1-jpg.159509

Ensura was like a gift from God, and today it was Alastar. His magic was superior to most and had brought her much needed relief. The pain, tears, and loss of sight were gone in an instant, almost like Wayne never throw sand in her eyes in the first place. She followed her fellow would be guardians to Alastar's home, which was way too good for the likes of them. How did you even keep this place nice in the Last City? How was this place not ransacked? Maybe some sort of barrier protecting it from trespassers and dirt?

They were allowed to spend the night at Alastar's which Prisca and the others happily accepted, except for Tai who MIA at the moment. She didn't care about Tai or rather wasn't worried. He was a tough cookie like her. The group slept in Alastar's princess room. Prisca was given some covers by one of the servants and out cold right after eating her meal. Prisca preferred to sleep in the nude, most comfortable way to sleep, to be honest. She covered up her covers so no one would notice, it was odd sleeping naked in a room full of people after all.

Morning came and the big day had come. Today was make it or break it, would they become Guardian or just group of failure? Prisca wasn't worried, she couldn't be. The group decided to let Rita sleep in, she looked too cute to disturb. They all went their separate ways and would meet up later at the temple. Prisca decided to head home and tell her Luke and the rest of her surrogate family.

They lived in a ran down, one floor home. She never let people come over, the place was trashier than the average home in the Last City. Luke was a drunk asshole, but straightforward and tough as nails. That's where she got her attitude from, part of it that is. When she walked in he didn't say anything, he didn't care where his children were, as long as they weren't dead, things were peachy. He was laying in a ratted couch, drinking a cup of liquor he made himself.

"Luke. I'm home. Were are the others?"
She said as she walked passed him.

"Like hell, I know Prisca? They at least 15 by now, they're fine." He responded before chugging his liquor.

"Number 1 Dad, eh?"

"Damn right. Now go away. You got that Guardian ceremony to attend, don't fail it. Your pop was expecting big things from you, even if it's being a Guardian I suppose." Luke didn't hate or like Guardians, he just didn't care either way. He just wanted to do as pleased and not be bothered with other people crap as he would put it.

"I know, I know, I'm justing coming to wash and get a change of clothes." Also, steal some cigarettes from the youngest child in the house, the one she still liked to bully. It was for all the years of pranking her with dead rats in her bed.

Prisca quickly washed up with her bucket of water, changed into clothes more fit for the gym or track. She was still using her the hairband she borrowed from Rita. She said her goodbye's to whoever was home(stole some smokes) and left for the temple. She moved like the wind getting there, she didn't want to be late. On arrival, she met up with her friends and notice Rita talking to complete stranger. "Guys? Who's the girl with the cotton candy hair scheme?" She mostly looked to Ferr for this answer, for some odd reason she couldn't take her eyes off him. "You know anything Ferr?"

240995_182564.jpg

An hour before the ceremony, Tai had went to visit a small memorial that was built for his older sister at the edge of town in a restricted zone. Tai takes a seat next to the memorial before pulling out a flower and putting it down " its been awhile " Tai says letting his legs dangle over the edge of the cliff. "Im Sorry i don't come around as often anymore, i must be the worst brother ever" " you can say that again" Wayne says walking up from behind Tai and taking a seat next to him.
"what the hell do you want?" Tai says not bothering to look at Wayne. "I came here because i like to cry out to the stars while doing the moogle dance" Wayne says sarcastically making Tai let out a slight chuckle. Tai thinks to his self before looking at the memorial " your going to take care of it, right?" " ya ya , who else is going to look after it when you go and get your self killed" Wayne says pulling out a canteen and taking swig of liquor before tossing it to Tai. " come on, dont be a wimp" wayne says when he noticed Tai hesitates to take a drink "share one last drink with me, before you take that stupid oath"

" you going soft on me? Tai says smirking at wayne before taking a swig. " shut up, here" Wayne says handing a torn picture to Tai " you ripped it?" Tai says looking at the photo " no shit, i know your gonna miss looking at my beautiful mug, but i figured you would, just take the dam thing and shut the hell up" Wayne snaps before taking back his canteen. Tai nods before looking at the picture again
" thanks"
" you should get your ass moving, your before they throw you back in that cell.
Tai stands back up and stretches before beging to walk walk away. "Tai..... forget it" Wayne says changing his mind at the last seconde.

"see you around"
" no you won't "

-------------------------------------

Tai arrives at the ceremony a few minutes before starting and spots Ea first. He walks slowly to his friend before dropping to his back next to Ea trying to catch his breath since he had sprint the whole way there. " *hufhuff* what did i miss? , you guys *huff* made it out ok"

1421aedb8debe8c1.jpg

Rita Helmut
Rita perked up at Prisca's voice and felt a little less of a weight off her shoulders. Without much warning, she ran up to the girl and hugged her. Her being five foot and three inches compared to the much taller girl was something she was teased about but didn't mind it. She didn't know why but after Ea's cold dismissive attitude, she wanted some friendly company. In truth she felt like her guilt was going to crush her and without realizing it, she was crying into the other girl. Why did she always have to feel so weak and be the first one to mess things up? She clenched the other girl's shirt but grew wide eyed with embarrassment. She quickly took her puffy eyes off the girl and looked away, her cheeks red. "I'm sorry Prisca, I'm such a cry baby." She sniffled as she saw Kat obviously run into the meditating Ferr she hadn't noticed earlier. Cheering up a bit she looked up at Prisca. "Her name is Katalina but I'm going to call her Kat."

The sight made her laugh forgetting all the sorrow she felt from earlier but as Tai joined up, she felt that guilt again and made her way to Kat. "You guys okay?" she asked helping the girl off of Ferr. She gave both of them a smile but could hear Ea's conversation with Tai. His words made her feel even worse about the whole situation. After the ceremony she vowed to become stronger for the sake of her friends. She wasn't going to be the weakest link no longer.

"Eek!" Rita jumped at the booming voice of the Grand Guardian Master, Hans Schmidt. The towering burly man shouted to get their attention but the look on his face told he wasn't impressed with the group of kids before him. "Tch! This is the rable that was chosen? No wonder why Callum didn't want to come and find you. You're all late so follow me." He eyed Prisca up and down and shook his head. "You're really going to wear that? Too bad we have to keep this ceremony a secret. You're going to be in for a rude awakening." He motioned for the group to follow him as he walked down the path towards the temple mumbling to himself about how none of them showed any potential.

Interestingly, Rita walked close to Kat instead of walking with her group of friends. She could tell the girl was a little nervous, about what she wasn't sure. Her kind nature didn't want her to feel left out though in a group of strangers. She knew all too well about that pain and was glad she didn't have to endure it ever again. "Hey Kat how about we be friends huh? I don't want you to feel alone and well I am always up for making new friends." She gave the girl a warm smile as they approached the temple.

Once inside, the halls of the temple were lined with statues of past Guardians though Rita notice some were missing. Most noticeably Prisca's father. She looked over at her friend hoping her father's memory wouldn't haunt her here. Though seeing her own parents statue made her feel a little frustrated, she wanted to yell at them and at the same time cry. But she held her feelings back, not realizing she grabbed Kat's hand and squeezed a little. She walked down the hall a little more before realizing their hands were entwined. Timidly she unclapsed her hand and looked down at the floor. She felt so embarrassed and was hoping the girl wouldn't hold it against her.

Eventually they came to a stop at a descending staircase in the middle of the floor. Hans summoned his keyblade and held it out in front of him. "Honor thy Covenant and be loyal to thy Oath." He spoke as a keyhole appeared above the staircase. A beam of light shot out of the Grandmaster's keyblade and into the hole, making an audible clicking sound. What appeared to be shards of glass appeared before vanishing once more. Hans let out a sigh as he faced the group of recruits that followed him. His serious demeanor being even more serious now.

"Before we go down I want to say this. Pass or fail, your lives will be forever changed. Being a Guardian isn't what it used to be. We're no longer heroes that everyone looks up to. No, we're looked at like mere workers that haven't been doing their jobs or worse, the cause of what's wrong. This will still apply to you if you fail, they don't see the difference. So I would say if you want to leave go ahead but taking the trials would be a mercy. Anyways follow me, what you're about to see is only known to us Guardians and we are sworn to secrecy about it." Hans stated as his keyblade disappeared.

The descent down the stairs was dark with only the glow of faint torch light to illuminate their way down. Rita had always been afraid of the dark and made a point to always sleep in the company of someone else in the room or have some sort of light nearby. Even with the torch light and being with the group, she didn't feel very comfortable. This time she didn't hide holding Kat's hand and squeezing it a bit. Normally Prisca would have been the recipient of her sudden scaredy cat episode but Kat was closer and she didn't want to bother her. "I'm sorry, I'm just afraid of the dark. Just stay like this for a while. I'll be grateful." She said shyly as her hand squeezed tighter. The closer they got to the bottom of the stairs, the brighter the room became til eventually they were all standing in front of a colossal crystal radiating with a brilliant light.

Once more, Hans turned towards the awe struck recruits with his arms crossed. "You stand before the World Heart, the very thing keeping the Last World and yourselves alive. We Guardians are also entrusted with its safety why we keep it a secret. Even if you want to talk about it your memory will be blocked preventing you from even uttering a word about it." Rita's eyes widen as that was what was happening with her trying to talk about that woman she had met. She let go of Katalina's hand as she moved up to get a better look. She stood next to Prisca and her friends looking at the crystal. "Now once you're ready press your hand against the crystal and your trial will begin."

Something about this whole situation seemed vaguely familiar. It was an awful case of deja vu as she watched a couple of blurred figures placed their hand against the crystal. Her body moved on its own as she was the first to walk up to the crystal and placed a hand on its surface. All she remembered was a burst of light engulfing her before she woke up falling head first from the evening sky. The feeling of freedom was relaxing yet exhilarating. Out of the corner of her she could see others falling from the same sky but they were too far away for her to distinguish who was who. But that was okay, she just wished this feeling would last forever. Soon she felt her descent slow down as she felt herself crash into a body of water. And before she knew it, she was standing up right on a stain glass platform with images of people that seemed familiar but at the same time looked like strangers.

Eventually she was joined by the rest of the group and was relived to see them. Before she could utter a word though, a strange man with a cane appeared out of door. A broad smile ran across his face as he did an exaggerated bow. "Welcome, my name is Maximilian Weiss, a reflection or an echo of one of the first Guardians that made the Covenant and Oath. Which I hope you young Guardians know those binding words since you're going to need them later on." The man tapped the butt of his cane against the ground causing three pedestals to rise each with a different item on them. "What you see before you are the weapons you will wield since you will be going to a reflection of the Last World on the first night it was attacked. You will only have five days to clear the town of the unverse, reach the Hero's Sanctuary to gain your keyblades and then reach the Palace of Heart where you must rid the unverse from its halls and find the crystal where you must recite the binding words." The strange man walked over to the weapons never taking his eyes off the group. "Your heart will guide you to your weapon. Are you the mighty warrior filled with invincible courage who wields a sword of terrible destruction? Are you a guardian filled with kindness to aid your friends that wields a shield to repel all? Or are you a wizard filled with inner strength that wields a staff of both wonder and ruin?" He pointed at each weapon explaining their qualities.

Without hesitation Rita walked out and reached towards the shield. In moments a replica of the shield appeared in her hands. The man smiled at Rita before looking back at the group. "Let your heart guide you, it will never lead you astray. Once you take your weapon, I will allow you to ask me one question each before the ceremony begins."

Katalina Karov

Hearing a voice directed towards her Kat turned around but walked backwards. Seeing another person approaching she looked to the girl and just as the girl turned her head, Kat tripped on something dense. Falling backwards she cleared Ferr's head, but her legs didn't. Half falling into his lap and half toppling on top of him she stared at him for a few moments. Blinking she didn't say anything until Rita pulled her up. "I apologize for that. Uhm... I didn't see you." Kat spoke before a distinct voice got her attention.

Hearing the introduction they received didn't seem to phase Kat much. After the first few insulting words she blocked the man's voice from her head for the time being. Seeing the motion for them to move she did so. Walking she felt the presence of someone walking up to her. Looking over at Rita she couldn't but smile. "Okay, I think that's possible." Kat said as they began to enter a large hall.

Feeling a hand on hers Kat initially wanted to pull it away. But, realizing quickly it wasn't anything to worry about she managed to keep from doing that. Feeling the hand let go not long after Kat looked over to see Rita looking at the ground. Feeling a little bad Kat felt like she did something wrong. Continuing forward she felt Rita take her hand once more. This time it wasn't as light as before. Not saying anything to what Rita said Kat just adjusted her hand slightly. However, the moment the light came into her view she moved her other hand to shield her eyes. Eyes adjusted Kat almost immediately moved forward. Feeling Rita's hand let go of her own she followed Rita up and placed a hand on the crystal.

Body feeling weightless she closed her eyes. The feeling one she had felt before. Opening her eyes she flipped in the air as she fell. The feeling of falling made her adrenalin rush. Closing her eyes once more she pulled her arms towards her chest instinctively before feeling water. A second later, she opened them to see Rita. Looking around she felt her eyes hurt but she walked forward nonetheless. A large figure appeared taking her attention. But, seconds after Kat felt her eyes drifting. Looking around she felt at odds with everything.

Snapping back at the last second she caught the important details. The entire scenario felt shaky to her. But, she pushed past the feelings and decided to refocus herself. Watching Rita walk forward and take the shield Kat had her eyes drawn to the Staff. Walking forward she took the staff before turning around. Seeing what was below made her tilt her head. "I've been here before. I mean..." Kat mumbled out as she reached down to touch the glass. The portrait beneath her that of one of the Princesses. Eyes looking up at the group she felt a little embarrassed. Turning to the man she spoke up first "Have I been here before?" she asked.

Most everyone seemed to avoid Ea, much to his relief. He didn't seem to be disturbed until Tai came up to him. His mood visibly changed and the deep set scowl he had on his face eased up. He reached down to pat Tai-- his attempt to show his concern. "Glad to see you in one piece. The girls were worried." He said immediately, giving the other enough space to breathe but staying nearby. There was no way he could admit that he was probably the most concerned-- space for Rita who seemed to be overly concerned about everything. "Yeah, we made it out alright. Alastar helped us escape the entire way. Rita and Prisca slept over at Alastar's place after he told us where you were. We... couldn't really do anything to get you out... not with the unversed appearing in the city." He grimaced. Now wasn't a good time to try and explain what Alastar told them. "I'll fill you in more later."

Ea looked over to the girls. Rita seemed to had made a friend already. Prisca had wandered over to Ferr. The air was a bit stiff among the group of friends, and Ea somewhat hoped that it would pass once the trials were over.

The Grand Master began speaking, and instantly Ea's focus went from his friends to the matter at hand. This was the entire reason they were here, after all. He waited for Tai to get up before moving in closer to the group. They group started to move through the temple, and like most occasions, Ea followed up the rear. He wasn't particularly a fan of how Schmidt spoke, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the harsh criticism from his teachers in his experiment group. Unphased, he continued on and listened to what he was saying.

As they stood in front of the crystal, Ea felt a sense of surrealness. This was really happening. His whole life was basically dedicated to this moment. It was only now that Ea felt incredibly intimidated. He could even feel his fingers trembling as he reached out to touch the crystal. With a deep breath, he closed his eyes and tilted his head down as his fingertips touched the crystal. Soon, he was free falling. In that instant, he could barely tell what was up, and what was down. He tried not to think. The sensation was mind clearing to say the least. Slowly, the feeling left him and his feet touched solid surface.

Though there were others around him, he could barely distinguish them. Maybe it was the magic of his place, so that they could focus on what really mattered instead of everyone else. Ea looked straight ahead toward Maximilian's image. The image of the man explained the situation before them, and Ea focused on the different pedestals that rose. Instantly, his eyes met the staff, much to his discomfort. He let his eyes drift over, looking at the other two weapons, and forcing his eyes linger on the sword. He knew what he wanted, but for some reason, the desire betrayed the strange feeling inside his chest.

Other figures seemed to know right away which one to go to. Without hesitation, they moved on to pick their weapon of choice. Ea though, found himself frozen in place. His eyes kept darting between two. The staff and the sword. It was frustrating. The sword was what he desired the most. He wanted strength. He wanted power to take the first advance. But then, why did he hesitate so much? He let out a quiet growl, frustrated with himself. Did all of his lessons and training fail him in the end? Why was he having so much trouble with this? It was almost embarrassing. It seemed to be forever until Ea moved. With a scowl and a louder growl, he reluctantly stepped closer to the staff. He looked it over and even more reluctantly reached out for it. Hand hovered over it for a moment. He took a deep breath, and took it. Instantly, a replica staff appeared clenched in his hand, and Ea moved back from the pedestal.

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
The sound of familiar footsteps echoed in Ferr's mind as he was slowly being pulled out of his meditative state. A universe away, his mind was empty and free; allowed to accept and receive information from the world and calm himself. He was ready for the trials ahead. He had to be. As the footsteps increased in number and louder, Ferr relaxed and opened his bright orange-gold eyes. His eyes located Prisca, who he studied for a moment. The teenage boy very much liked her outfit. He shrugged with a smile. "I have no idea. I am sure if she is with Rita, that can only mean she has taken a liking to her. Or Rita trapped her into a conversation."

Ferr was preparing to stand when he was tackled and tripped under Katalina. The cool-toned haired girl must have come just outside of Ferr's vision. Which, if anyone really knew him, was stuck on Prisca. "Oh man." Ferr sighed as he landed on his back. The broad individual was strong and sturdy, so the fall did not hurt him. He could only hope the stranger was okay. "Katalina is it? Good to meet you." Ferr stated while still on the ground. "Ferr Golem. At your service."

The boy attempted to stand, and offered to shake Kat's hand. After which he retreats to the back. As the Grand Master Hans appears and escorts the six into the temple, Ferr puts his arms around his brothers-at-arms. "You two ready to get to work? I know I am. We're going to have to celebrate after. How about a nice meal over at the tavern?" A quick smile popped up as quickly as the pat that Ferr placed on their backs.

Rushing over to Prisca, Ferr decided to walk beside her as they arrived at their destination. However, as soon as the other's began to touch the crystal's Ferr hesitated. The energy resonating off the crystals was odd at first. But soon he touched it, pulled himself close to it, and submitted to it.

Soon the boy was falling fast, feeling an ethereal wind blow up into his face before slowing down. Gently Ferr touched down onto the platform and committed to a three-point landing. As a result, Ferr inhaled dramatically and exhaled equally as loud. "I feel so awesome." The words were whispered just loud enough for people to hear.

As Maximillian explained the purpose of this ritual, Ferr glanced around at all the weapons that surrounded them. "So we pick it huh? Easy." Quickly Ferr walked over to the sword and reached out his hand. Partway through, however, Ferr paused and stepped back. His eyes went partially blank, as if in a trance. Turning away from the blade, Ferr began walking slowly to the shield. Placing his palm upon the column, a replica of the shield was summoned onto his wrist.

• Love
Reactions: GuanYue
240995_182564.jpg

"Good" Tai says relieved when he hears the others were not injured "nah, its ok" Tai says standing back to follow the others "im just glad to hear you guys made it out ok, remind me to thank Alastar when we see him again" He listens to the grand master while the group followed behind "he seems nice" Tai says sarcastically as they enter the hall. He stops when he noticed a statue of a woman and stares at it for a few minutes before catching up to the others while they listened to Hans. Not being able to resist he attempts to say world heart but the words did not to seem to escape his mouth "holy shit" he says under his breath amazed.

"Well i do like destruction" He says jokingly as he places his hand on the crystal and summons the sword before testing the blade out by twirling the blade around "well, it's a half-gram heavy on the back end, but i guess it will do" he says before he looks at the others who seemed to be having a there own little spiritual episodes. He quickly closes his eyes and holds his sword infront of him and pretends to be in a trance "i see" he says before walking off the pedestal "i saw my spirtual animal just now" he whispers to Ea while they wait for the others. "Its a hawk" Tai says trying to sound cool.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GuanYue
Prisca Iscariot
applibot___gang_road_joker__35_by_rubixle-dbcvmmb-1-jpg.159509

Prisca was held tightly by the ever affectioned Rita who apologized for her tears. Prisca wasn't sure why the little crybaby was tearing up, but she wouldn't push her away if she needed someone to hug. Ferr didn't know the girl's name, but Rita did. Her name was Katalina or Kat for sort. "Okay, I'm assuming she's taking this trial with us." Prisca had taken her mind of Ferr while she spoke with Rita. She did look back his way when Kat fell into his lap. "Girls just fall into your lap, huh? Not surprise a pretty boy like you had it like that." She joked.

The Grand Master soon came out and lead them through the halls of the temple. Prisca didn't like the way the man looked at her and commented on his attire, but Prisca knew to just ignore him. As she walked through the Guardian's temple, she saw no sign of her Father. It was what she expected, her Father through this life away by his own volition, he had no place here.

The group descended the dark and gloomy stairs until they reached the World Heart, something Prisca didn't expect. The Grand Master explained this was what guarded them against the darkness that surrounded their world. He warned then no matter what happens, this trial will change their lives. They were to place their hand on the World Heart and fight the unversed on the night of their arrival for the first time. Rita was rather brave today and was the first to enter the World Heart.

One by one, her friends entered the world heart and Prisca followed them. She slapped her hand on the crystal and was engulfed by light. She then felt herself falling and below her were her friends. Below them was a glass platform with a portrait of a woman on it. Once she landed, she was told to pick from the three weapons in front of her. "I get to pick? I already know what I want." Prisca walked briskly to the sword and grabbed it. "Warrior! The best defense is a great offense." The shield wasn't her type of weapon, and the wand was suited for magic users, which she had little experience in.

"Mr.Weiss, is there anything we should expect in this trial? Or are you sworn to secrecy on the entire thing? The Grand Master demeanor wasn't an encouraging one. Please make your answer quickly, we want to get thing train rolling."

Reactions: MYTH* and GuanYue