• Poll closed .

marcy

blue, dense orange day
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
moth
So I missed a deadline and am not going to be participating in a bleach roleplay sadly, but I have never seen the show so I guess it's whatever. With that being said, I am a big fan of the aforementioned things in the thread title but can't seem to choose between the three.

I'm not looking to GM something grand and am looking for 4 - 6 people, the numbers varying according to the chosen concept, that would be interested in a heavily character driven roleplay which entails the story and arcs being very influenced by your characters. Rather than combine the three concepts into something unique and original I feel I don't have the time to keep up with that level of dedication and am looking to jump into this right away, so it would be easier for me to just GM a fandom AU (sorry, dont have the time to put in that kind of effort right now but I do have something in the works)

With that I can't help but feel like putting it to a vote, seems pretty fair to me *shrug* personally I would vote to roleplay Kingdom Hearts but I'll just keep my ballot out the hat.

If there are any questions please do ask as I've barely thought this out myself! As for any other fandom ideas I would prefer to keep it to the three and probably don't feel like GMing anything else and would also prefer to limit everyone's vote to 1.

So yeah, here goes! I'll leave the poll up for an entire week to give any molasses players a chance, unless I get a flood of interest. Also, voting does not guarantee a spot in the RP.
I'll still have to setup an OOC and evaluate character sheets according to the requirements.

I say I say I dare say again which universe would you like to RP? Kingdom Hearts, Soul Eater or Fairy Tale? Tell me!

Kingdom Hearts for crossover possibility. But ultimately, the intended basic plot for each would be nice to see.

Unless a whole group is planning this together?

Reactions: marcy
Kingdom Hearts for crossover possibility. But ultimately, the intended basic plot for each would be nice to see.

Ah see, that's an ambitious take and something I'm trying to avoid. But if Hearts takes the cake we might just go crazy with it. I'll just have it setup in a way where the group leads the story more or less and I'm just facilitating, providing settings and antagonists and such.

(KH/Soul crossover does sound ridiculously cool though)

I've been wanting to do a Fairy Tail RP for a long time.

Hmm one of the first RP's I joined was a Fairy Tale one but I've only seen the first season.

Ah see, that's an ambitious take and something I'm trying to avoid. But if Hearts takes the cake we might just go crazy with it. I'll just have it setup in a way where the group leads the story more or less and I'm just facilitating, providing settings and antagonists and such.

So, if we do Kingdom Hearts, will it be the classic Disney+Squeenix Worlds only or will we expand beyond that, encompass more series and the like?

So, if we do Kingdom Hearts, will it be the classic Disney+Squeenix Worlds only or will we expand beyond that, encompass more series and the like?

Right now it's up in the air but we will be following the traditional Disney route and explore worlds like Frozen and Pirates of the Caribbean, but some detours through other series? Yeah I could see some Chrono Trigger action working, maybe even explore some studio ghibi options like hotels moving castle. Don't see why not.

Last edited:
I don't really know much about the Soul Eater or Fairy Tale animes. I've only watched a few episodes of both of those shows, though I've seen more of fairy tale because one of my friends is trying to get me interested in the show.
But I'd be majorly interested in a Kingdom Hearts RP. I participated in a kingdom hearts RP in the past when I was fairly new to this site and I loved every minute. Also I have several OCs for Kingdom Hearts.

A Kingdom Hearts roleplay would be interesting. Though how it would be executed would really determine how it would go. Like would it be OC based or are we going with canon characters? What the story is as well as when it takes place between the games.

I don't really know much about the Soul Eater or Fairy Tale animes. I've only watched a few episodes of both of those shows, though I've seen more of fairy tale because one of my friends is trying to get me interested in the show.
But I'd be majorly interested in a Kingdom Hearts RP. I participated in a kingdom hearts RP in the past when I was fairly new to this site and I loved every minute. Also I have several OCs for Kingdom Hearts.

yee boi

A Kingdom Hearts roleplay would be interesting. Though how it would be executed would really determine how it would go. Like would it be OC based or are we going with canon characters? What the story is as well as when it takes place between the games.

Definitely original characters. The story will take place several generations after Soras passing, which will have been at a ripe old age.

Last edited:
Definitely original characters. The story will take place several generations after Soras passing, which will have been at a ripe old age.

Huh, so that would mean technology would also be a bit more advanced since that's quite a bit of time for a skip.

Huh, so that would mean technology would also be a bit more advanced since that's quite a bit of time for a skip.

I suppose but nothing is concrete yet, maybe several generations is an exaggeration.

Maybe our Keyblade Wielders could be from the various worlds in the series.