1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magic, Supernatural, school life, drama, horror, tragedy, action, adventure. etc
It's your friendly neighborhood Kuro here looking for a few good RPers for a long term RP. I have three ideas, please vote for your favorite. I'm also looking for a co-gm.

Go ahead and vote for your favorite.

1. Student council vs. Trouble twins - everything is going well for the most famous couple at shinruka private high school. The male is the Ace of the baseball team, vice president of the student council and the smartest kid in school. The female is the school beauty, the second smartest in school and the president of the student council. Everything is perfect, that is until the transfer students move in. The twin sister set her sights on the president, the brother on the vice president. Will the president and vice president be torn apart by the devious twins or will true love survive?

2. Summoned to fight for you - in another world where magic is as common as flowers exist a group of female warriors. They are known as The order of the rose, who together with their summoned partners fight the darkness. Roses usually summon powerful creatures, warriors or spirits. It is finally time to summon the latest groups partners. During the summoning something goes wrong and instead of summoning creatures, warriors or spirits teenagers from Japan are summoned.

3. Hero team trouble - The hero team of shinkuro is a world famous team known thoughout the country. For generations heroes are chosen to fight demons all around the Country in this hero team. To be chosen you must have an ability, be physically strong, and seal off all emotions. Today the hero team known for saving the day is having internal issues. In the team two heroes have started to see each other in secret. They know it is against the rules but can't fight their love. They slowly start showing minor signs of their love like blowing off missions due to dates and getting hurt by looking out for eachother. One of the other heroes finds out and is left with a difficult choice. Should they expose the couple getting them kicked off the team or should they keep quiet and risk the whole team disbanding.

A new challenger approaches

Reactions: Kurogane86
Reactions: Dakota K5
Reactions: Dakota K5
Reactions: Kurogane86
Ok well I have 3 votes for Summoned for you. I'll probably go that route. Leaving polls open till Friday to make sure. I'm also looking for a GM if anyone is interested.