Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you meany y'all witnessing MY victory over you, fucking plebs? MMH!? Now, shut up and go to make me a sandwich, slacker.

*turns @Shinku⭐Kun into a sandwich*

I have fulfilled your request.

Congrats @Straix on being the 18th minute winner of this game while the site was down.

What the fuck? I said to make me a sandwich, not turning me into one, you dumbfuck! YOU HAD ONE JOB.

What the fuck? I said to make me a sandwich, not turning me into one, you dumbfuck! YOU HAD ONE JOB.

I'm sorry- but the literal definition of make is to cause someone or something to be a particular thing or have that quality. There is no other way to do it. If you would like me to get you a sandwich, you can ask me to create a sandwich or prepare a sandwich for you. I have fulfilled my end of the bargain. I am sorry that is not what you wanted.

Gee whiz it sure is hard being a genie. You give what people want and they still unhappy.

Shuddup, Pig! You're not helping!

Would you like to become a person again?

Forget it. I guess that being a sandwich makes me likable or something...

Okay. *wipes the memory of everyone (besides myself and the sandwich) that @Shinku⭐Kun was ever a person*

*is now a mindless husk, from having all memory wiped*

*Puts memories of a pig to @foodforpigs for the fun of it*

Say no more!!! *turns @Straix into a rotten and disgusting avocado* Mmh... Not my proudest work, but I guess it's alright.

Shinku sandwich genie?

Well, damn... Diva Alert! You asked to be turned into an avocado. Why are you so upset now, sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.