OPEN SIGNUPS Let's Be K-Pop Idols! (My First Group Roleplay)

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Mystica

Edgebabby
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
A bit of both
Favorite Genres
Romance, Fluffy, Smutty
Genre You DON'T Like
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Horror
HI! So I have no idea if anyone is going to be at all interested in this but I always thought it would be super fun! I want to make a group of somewhere between 5-10 people who will make up a Korean idol group! I would prefer it to be a male group but if you guys are insistent it could always be a mixed group! Obviously all characters must be Korean (unless they have transferred from somewhere else but they pretty much have to be Asian, at least half). I feel like this would be so much fun so if you're interested please let me know! PM me with any questions. And PLEASE don't make you characters perfect. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses! It makes things more interesting.

This will be my first time managing a group roleplay, so please go easy on me! After I get a certain amount of people, I will start to make threads for Characters Sheets, OOC, and the actual roleplay. 740525812_496377.gif

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.
Sounds interesting!

I would be up for this if you can think of some kind of plot that it would follow. (unless it's just the daily lives of a K-pop group, which in itself can be cool)