Long-term 1x1 RP!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Mason

Professional Dreamer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hey everyone, I'm Mason and I'm a 22-year-old American male (EST time)! I am a pretty simple, old-school RPer: if it's got a good story, is fun, active, and we're both into it, I'm happy.

Specifically, I like the following genres:
-fantasy (modern or medieval/high)
-sci-fi
-romance (big on the ships, usually MxF with me as M but I can do FxF)
-action
-adventure
-comedy/comic relief (please note that my characters are often vulgar and cartoonish, so that may be bothersome)
-drama

I am okay with most stuff, like I said, I'm fairly easy to please. I am willing to do original worlds AND fandoms. I will say that lately I have been craving original worlds incorporating the above genres.

My favorite fandoms include Percy Jackson, Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Gravity Falls, World of Warcraft, Borderlands, and Avatar: TLA. I'm probably forgetting some. I usually do OCs, with a few Canon characters mixed in if they're needed to move the plot along. I like long-term stories where there's character progression, world-building, and general fun. I'm super geeky and passionate about writing, as you can probably tell. I'm as much about the OOC convos, collaboration and enthusiasm as I am the in-character, so I'd like someone who's willing to express themselves in our convos.

My characters are typically male, but I can play otherwise. I don't fret about length or anything, I will just match you (I firmly believe RPing isn't about showing off our vocab buzzwords). All I care about is (mostly) correct grammar and something to bite into. If you are not as passionate as me or a stricter RPer, chances are I'm not for you. I am in college but I am still extremely active despite that (activity is great, it means more RPing!) As long as you're 18+, active, and wanting to build worlds/characters, I'm willing to RP with you! I'm super easy to reach: to start, DM me! If you are a passionate nerd too, hit me up, we will get along great.

Last edited:
Good evening. I'm interested in a romance one if you want to pair up

I'm interested in a romance ^^