Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
Heyo! I was reminded of my love for one Kanji Tatsumi today and I would love to play him against either a Canon character or one of your OCs. There could either be romance or not, and to be truthful I don't really care if there's not - I just want to play with that blond teddybear and have fun doing so. Right now I have a few concerns about potential partners that I will outline, but after that we can go to my ideas and pairings (both romantic and platonical):

First, I'm looking for someone that -
  • Will have fun writing with me
  • Will be active in the brainstorming and OOC chatting parts of the rp
  • Has a decent knowledge of the character they will use, even if that's an OC - I want believable growth and plot twists!
  • Will happily give as much as they take when it comes to contents
  • Will post at least two paragraphs that is NOT fluff or purple prose
  • Will give me plot hooks to work with
  • Finally, that will have a decent grasp of the English language - I want to enjoy your writing, not wince through each post!

That's all my requirements. Of course, if you want smut in our story both characters must be compatible AND you must be a Red Star!

Besides that, cute and light with occasional drama and in-depth character growth and relationship building is what I am looking for. So, for Kanji I see the following pairings, but you can suggest anything you want and we'll see what we can do! I'm also looking for AU or Post Game fun.

Can or cannot be romantic in nature:
Kanji x Yukiko
Kanji x Chie
Kanji x Rise
Kanji x MC
Kanji OC

Purely Platonic:
Kanji x Dojima
Kanji x Nanako
Kanji x Yosuke
Kanji x Kanji's Mother (family feels ftw!)

I got at least vague ideas for each, so feel free to ask either here or through PMs if you're interested! Thank you for stopping by and good day to you, friend! :D