Looking to meet new people and make new friends! Perhaps a friendly rp or two.

S

Suika Ookami

Original poster
Hello everyone! I hope your day has been going great! I'm new here and figured I'd say hi and try to meet new people, which was my purpose for joining! Anyways, I look forward to getting to chat! :D

Hi Suika! Welcome to Iwaku! My day has just started but so far its going pretty good, thanks for asking!

If your goal is to meet new people then you should join the Iwaku Discord! That's where most of the chatting action goes down! There's also the General Chat! Those are good ways to meet new people :3 and then of course as you take up Roleplays you'll make some good friends too!

If you need any help, feel free to ask!

Hi Suika! Welcome to Iwaku! My day has just started but so far its going pretty good, thanks for asking!

If your goal is to meet new people then you should join the Iwaku Discord! That's where most of the chatting action goes down! There's also the General Chat! Those are good ways to meet new people :3 and then of course as you take up Roleplays you'll make some good friends too!

If you need any help, feel free to ask!

I'm glad to hear that your day has been good so far! That's always great to hear! Thank you much for the information, and I'll certainly be popping up there sometime soon! I hope your day continues being well!

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun
Howdy there, welcome! I hope that you do indeed make some new friends here like many of us have! Out of curiosity, what kind of RP's are you into? Any fandoms/animes or specific genres?

Howdy there, welcome! I hope that you do indeed make some new friends here like many of us have! Out of curiosity, what kind of RP's are you into? Any fandoms/animes or specific genres?

Thank you! Hehe.

Hmm, I'm usually a very realistic player, sticking to romance or simple realistic plays without getting too out there. Though, fantasy and sci-fi are certainly on my list, they aren't my primary thing. Overall I'm rather flexible, so long as brutal violence isn't present. I'm not a big fan of causing pain.

I watch all kinds of anime. Some of my favorites being Blue Exorcist, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Hellsing, and Noragami. I am a furry, but only to a degree, I like the idea of being soft and fluffy. :D The I recognize that's not something a lot are ok with, due to a lot of hate.

Thank you! Hehe.

Hmm, I'm usually a very realistic player, sticking to romance or simple realistic plays without getting too out there. Though, fantasy and sci-fi are certainly on my list, they aren't my primary thing. Overall I'm rather flexible, so long as brutal violence isn't present. I'm not a big fan of causing pain.

I watch all kinds of anime. Some of my favorites being Blue Exorcist, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Hellsing, and Noragami. I am a furry, but only to a degree, I like the idea of being soft and fluffy. :D The I recognize that's not something a lot are ok with, due to a lot of hate.

Sometimes I don't quite understand why that kind of concept gets a lot of hate but in this world, almost anything gets hate no matter what at this point. If you're looking for a partner, would you consider taking a look at my Partner Request thread? Otherwise, enjoy your stay here ^_^

Thank you! Hehe.

Sometimes I don't quite understand why that kind of concept gets a lot of hate but in this world, almost anything gets hate no matter what at this point. If you're looking for a partner, would you consider taking a look at my Partner Request thread? Otherwise, enjoy your stay here ^_^

Much appreciated! I'll take a deeper look at it once I'm out if school, but at first glance it seems like something I may look into. Thanks!

I hope you're day is excellent! Hope to see you around! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lady White