Mafia 4.0: Day Thread #8

It's funny because I knew that it would happen as soon as we couldn't get any information on the mafia. So now we got three semi-confirmed roles ( J as survivor, Starlighter as Exe and Cabob is definitely doctor). I say that we got one to three claiming town ( Myself ( who is actually town), Crystal ( who I trust), RJS ( Who I think is for sure either really aggressive townie or mafia))That means in theory, Luster and Joan are probably mafia with either Crystal or RJS as their third. Does this matter? NOPE.

Because even if all the town voted for a suspected mafia and we got Starlighter on our side, J is not going to vote. Also, if we don't lynch, it sounds like we just auto-lose ( That is the implication, correct @Kimberlyn)

That's not quite the implication that I meant to make, so no. I was just being morbid in my creativity again. Don't mind me.

Yup, because if your town dies, you die. Sounds about right that the neutral turn to Lawful Evil when there are next to no town left. I wonder which townie will die tomorrow.

Also, I'm going to say it. I'm surprised I'm still alive.
Dunno what you expected.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: Rae
@Kimberlyn sorry I've been away, what phase are we on?

I think it is still the day pre-voting phase. @Lusterine

If you are asking what phase of the game, we are in the town is going to die in one to two day phase.

Reactions: Starlighter
The voting phase has begun. The town has through Wednesday, August 8, to lynch someone.

4 votes are needed to lynch.

I vote for @LuckycoolHawk9 ( Can I do that? I would rather not live to the next night phase)

Aw, don't be so down. Maybe the mafia will be nice and let you win this one.

• Haha
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Naw I'm still doctor. I just know some people respond surprisingly well to politeness.

Well, we haven't made much progress, but we might as well let someone win. So, I vote @Cabob7

@Starlighter

I'll change my vote to @Cabob7.

We might as well let the executioner and survivor both win. Better than just a straight mafia win.

Unfortunately...

the day phase is over. No one has been lynched.

The world is coming to an end. Kim is going to rule the world that rises from the ashes

I mean...what?

The night phase has now begun. Yada yada...you guys got through Saturday to send me your actions, if that applies to you.

I'm getting lazy, ok??

literally the worst GM...10/10 would not choose me again

@Joan
@RJS
@LuckycoolHawk9
@The_J
@Lusterine
@CrystalTears
@Cabob7
@Starlighter

The town is in solemn silence for another of its fallen brethen. CrystalTears was murdered by a shard of crystal shaped like a tear last night. Such tragic puns.

The discussion phase will last through Tuesday, August 21. The voting phase will begin on August 22 and will last through Friday, August 24.

Don't worry @Kimberlyn I've been having fun nonetheless.