Mafia Game - 'The Game' Edition

C

Canadian Cat

Original poster
You stand alone in your room for quite some time, but then you notice a panel pull back mechanically on one of the blank walls, revealing a sort of hidden door. You walk through it and notice six other people do the same as you walk into a larger, but equally as bare room. You look around, a little confused, as the panel closes behind you. Then a voice enters the room, seemingly from some unseen speaker.

"Welcome the the second phase of the game! We'll call this, the first day phase! On this phase each of you shall vote on who deserves to die next."

Next? You think to yourself? By the looks of things, no one has died yet? Perhaps...

"Oh that reminds me, one of you are already dead!" And with that The_J falls to the floor... "Slow acting poison was added to the air in his room, ain't that just fun? Now back to this part of the game... Together each of you shall choose who you think deserves to die. They will get a chance to defend themselves, and then you shall decide again wether they deserve to live or die, and then we shall go back to the night phase! Ain't this fun?"

You hear a little click as the voice cuts out.

Reserved - Will add rules and stuff here when I get back home. You may start day 1 now though.

Just to clarify we are using the new voting system as discussed before in the out of game thread. I will just copy and paste it here from Lusters post for now.

nominating + voting phase - person with most nominations is put up on stand.
----------guilty/inno/abstain.
-------------------majority inno, nominee is let go, night phase begins
-------------------majority guilty, nominee is lynched, night phase begins.

@neobendium
@The_J
@Kiilgore
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Elle Joyner
@Dipper
@CrystalTears

Aw! Sorry, J.....

So does anyone have any juicy information they can give?

Friendly neighborhood Lookout here, kids. Take it as you will - Lucky visited J last night.

Wow, that really is some juicy information. Anyone else think that the voice weirdly gets off on one of us being dead?

Oh, so we have someone outing information already huh? oh my....

I figure I got crazy lucky (no pun intended) and it makes no sense to sit on my role to protect myself. I hope it's worth while...

I figure I got crazy lucky (no pun intended) and it makes no sense to sit on my role to protect myself. I hope it's worth while...

Hey, it's really rude to name call someone crazy. :(

But how can we know that you aren't lying?

I mean... There's no real way of knowing but it'd be a really really weird strategy lolol

Maybe we should have the detective investigate one of them before we lynch someone.

personally, I trust elle. As she said, it'd be a weird strategy to fake it right out the gate. Way too easy to counterclaim if it wasn't the actual case I'd think....

I honestly feel kinda bad tbh. Cause it was such a dang fortunate pick to watch J lol

Maybe we should have the detective investigate one of them before we lynch someone.

The only problem with that is J might have been the detective and then we would never know and the mafia could win. That would be terrible.

I mean... There's no real way of knowing but it'd be a really really weird strategy lolol

This game is built on weird strategies though.

Yeah... Very true. Tho I can't say it would be a smart theory XD given the counter claim opportunity lol

WHOOPS. Forgot to reply. I'm here. I've got no useful information as of now though.

WHOOPS. Forgot to reply. I'm here. I've got no useful information as of now though.
While your may have no information yourself, may I ask, what's your take on elle's claim against lucky?

While your may have no information yourself, may I ask, what's your take on elle's claim against lucky?

I've got no reason to disagree with her claim. I don't really have anything to say-- it's not like anyone else claims Lookout.

Sorry guys I forgot to set deadlines again... Also I havn't added the official rules yet...

I am thinking this nomination/discussion phase will end on Thursday and then the final voting phase will end on Saturday (So that will be a full week for the day phase) Any objections?